Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 9438
-
03-26-22 16:01 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 144I think he means Haila with lakangels in OC. She was here earlier this year with FEC. Probably meant to post this to OC board.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 15:11 #3572Banned Member

Posts: 904The name doesn't look familiar? Do you have a link, group name, pics, vids? Not much info here.
Originally Posted by FunOrFunner
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 14:56 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 185Thanks man! No doubt I need to start rationing and be more selective on who I see now.
Originally Posted by RogOne
[View Original Post]
Thanks Jit please let us know how it went! More interested if she does DFK and has a positive attitude. I have my eyes on her.
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 14:39 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 43Halia
I saw this young lady (in mid 20's) and she is a GFE. The best part is when she sat on my face and really got into daty. She was really grinding her hips into it and did O a few times. She was more Lfk than dfk. After her enjoyment in came the hat and she took me for a ride. Overall a service 8/10. Bet belly looked like she gave birth but she isn't fat. It look like a little stretch mark.
-
03-26-22 11:13 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 127Looking forward to the report. Her pics look familiar from Vegas, but I don't remember her name there.
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 02:55 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 186Going to see Hyejay
Going to see Hyejay first thing in the morning, I'll let yall know how it goes.
-
03-26-22 00:29 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 54Her SDAG page has a big fat NO for Open Minded.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 15:52 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 75Shoutout to Kwaze!
Hey Kwaze!
I 100% agree. Its hard to share negative feedback at times, but it definitely helps everyone else's experience in the long run! I'm sure that you sharing your experience led to her improvement.
I sometimes like the TOFTT experience because its fun not knowing what the experience will be like, but it definitely sucks when you run into an underperformer.
Thanks for taking one for the team! If anyone from SDAG reads this board I hope they didn't take it as an attack but rather some constructive feedback! I think you made very very fair points.
Originally Posted by Kwaze
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 02:35 #3565Regular Member

Posts: 21Considering going the HX route as some of these girls look amazing. Any general comments on cost? Saw a couple of SD KDolls pop up on TER that really caught my eye.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 02:07 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 58Fabulous review SDPewPew. You are correct, so many new girls to try. Mediocre ain't going to cut it.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 01:36 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 54Ah, Hanami is gone. I was possibly going to take a trip in the area tomorrow and TOFTT'ing. Oh well. Can't believe no one has any reports on her. Or were they keeping a secret? Haha.
-
03-24-22 23:33 #3562Banned Member

Posts: 904(PREVIOUSLY POSTED IN 2021).
Originally Posted by RonaldD1980
[View Original Post]
SDAG is San Diego Asian Girls. It's an Asian Agency (Korean) comprised of three profiles on HX. ClubUnistar, HawaiiRocks and SplashMe.
FEC is Far East Cuties. Also an Asian Agency (Korean). You. Can find it on HX as FarEastCuties.
Sandra99 is an Asian Agency (Thai) that has a long history in San Diego and has had previous names. You can find them on HX as Sandra99.
All three agencies have sister agencies / HX profiles in Orange County and Los Angeles. The two local K-Girl agencies will have ladies rotating on two week intervals with other K-Girl agencies in the OC / LA and most lately with Texas counterparts. Be prepared to be screened by each agency before you can see anyone. Get your HX account, see 3-5 other ladies and maintain a good network before you can pass the screening from the K-Girl agencies. The screening may seem intrusive but in reality it doesn't hurt if you have created your own backstory, email and cell number. Highly recommended to create your "alternate person" if you don't want family to find out.
-
03-24-22 19:02 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 851Link (check it out before it expires).
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/201
Originally Posted by RonaldD1980
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 11:48 #3560Senior Member

Posts: 136Where and how did you find Daiji
I can't find anything like SDAG?
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
Sorry, out of towner monger here.
-
03-24-22 00:08 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 144Foxylist is more of a curated aggregate site, not an agency. Phoebe was in LA before she came down to SD and her listing is from then. I was hoping she'd pop up in OC but I haven't seen her ad in LA or OC since she left SD.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




