Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 30322
-
03-25-22 19:53 #16957Senior Member

Posts: 38That Sam
Finally and I do mean Finally connected with Sammy Summers early this week. As reported but can confirm the following:
1. Connecting is a ***** but worth it.
2. Current spot is clean and location is convenient.
3. Verification process didn't exist on either side.
4. Probably the most punctual of all providers.
5. She has a dog in the room but it is super cool and chill. One bark and it is done.
6. BBJ. CFS.
7. Super Chill Chick.
-
03-25-22 19:50 #16956Banned Member

Posts: 905I'm me not someone else
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Let me explain this to you, if somebody posts something you don't like then use the report post button and add them to your ignore list. You responding is just as stupid as him posting, don't do it again.
A2
-
03-25-22 19:02 #16955Banned Member

Posts: 905You right she was a cool chick back then but some of these chicks get with dudes who so call upscale them and all it is a upscale attitude. When I saw her with Laylay her mom was outside waiting that woman looked a hole thru me talk about mean mugging LOL. Going by how she was on the phone I pass.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 15:01 #16954Senior Member

Posts: 408Yes. I have seen her once. (Post # 11108).
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
I had a good time with her-she was 400/ hr when I saw her, but that was over a year ago.
-
03-25-22 12:59 #16953Senior Member

Posts: 255Feel like her ad on stg is a big red flag she would be a mediocre experience.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
"IF YOUR GOING TO BE CHEAP Just keep Scrolling UPSCALE EXPERIENCE💙9733;128525;128536;10084; 💋 -EVERYTHING IS COVERED".
Activities avaliable.
Dt.
Oral.
FS.
Massage sensual.
She went out of her way to deselect everything else, everything covered, she roundabout tells you she likely overpriced then claims upscale experience with a barren menu. I wouldn't bother.
-
03-24-22 23:04 #16952Banned Member

Posts: 905A lot of those deposit ads be dudes, a chick on FB who does content I ask her do she post content on skip she said she tried it but didn't make anything all she got was guys wanting dates and she's not doing that. She went on to say a friend of hers a dude was posting fake ads for deposit and was making over 300 most days. He was also a addict and over dosed died. I won't even send a chick I know money upfront because I feel like they want quick get high money and will dip.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 22:25 #16951Senior Member

Posts: 719Etta Mae
Her DT is amazing. All gums and throat given she rocks a grill that is absent a single tooth. Also a fan of BBFS, had her push the creampie out after and it was kinda hot. She has a nice looking box. A true pro.
Originally Posted by Kenss
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 22:08 #16950Banned Member

Posts: 905Anyone saw Katrina lately
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/090104968682 I saw Katrina years ago with Laylay a hot little sister and Katrina was super nice very good stuff and BBBJ but I reached out to her lately and she seem so stuck up I didn't go see her out of fear her attitude was going to be to bad. Has anyone saw her lately how is her attitude and service?
-
03-24-22 22:06 #16949Senior Member

Posts: 516I'd give her a deposit, but it would be as I was finishing, not before hand.
Originally Posted by CEOTraveling
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:23 #16948Banned Member

Posts: 905Do you post the videos how can we find them.
Originally Posted by MustangMover
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 20:57 #16947Senior Member

Posts: 100Kat
I filmed Kat alot back in the day. Talked her into anal play one day. Fun shit. Always wanted to bang her Mom and Her together. But no go. Brother probably hits them both. He was always around too. And Kats boyfriends who weren't worth shit. I had her call their name why she was cumming on the Johnson and saying they sucked and my was better. LOL Crazy.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 18:22 #16946Banned Member

Posts: 905Lexi ad real or fake
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/221125383411 Anyone saw Lexi real or fake.
-
03-24-22 14:30 #16945Senior Member

Posts: 38Rate
200 HHR not sure HR never lasted that long.
Originally Posted by Traveler1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 12:10 #16944Regular Member

Posts: 8Been a loooooong time since I've been around her, but last I heard many years ago is yes.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 10:49 #16943Senior Member

Posts: 139Jessie
I gave Jessie a try about a month ago. Very underwhelming. She was nice, but had some physical issues that limited what she could do and for how long. Will go bare for an upcharge.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





