Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 31087
-
03-22-22 16:35 #17692Senior Member

Posts: 610Sammy Summers
I was able to finally have some fun with Sammy Summers. She checked all the boxes for me. Picks are accurate, was fairly timely, no rush and provided a drama free sexy time. Hotel was great and her dog is also very cool. I would definitely repeat with her. No demons are present I believe with this one. PM if you need any further information.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/728060933394
-
03-22-22 16:21 #17691Senior Member

Posts: 176Anyone used this girl?
She seems angry and wants a deposit. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/170003041627.
-
03-22-22 16:09 #17690Regular Member

Posts: 12Last time I saw her she said she was seeing 3-4 clients per day and complained I was too big and she was sore. Killed the mood. She wasn't as stoned as usual.
Originally Posted by MikeIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 15:27 #17689Senior Member

Posts: 137Intel?
Any intel on this gal? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/014653755837.
I've seen her post quite a bit and she got back to me 2 days after I texted her. Thanks!
-
03-22-22 15:25 #17688Senior Member

Posts: 7334Are these the hotel asians that some rave about doing all this spamming?
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 13:37 #17687Regular Member

Posts: 16Midland, East Charlotte, Stanly county
Do we know of any girls out this way? UTR would be fine or just anyone y'all might know. I have open house Thursday and Friday and hoping to see 1 or more girls.
-
03-21-22 19:03 #17686Senior Member

Posts: 666Tell me about it. Yall know there is an airport Asian blog in the blog section. It makes it easy to keep all the info tidy up and easy to find.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 17:05 #17685Senior Member

Posts: 949Lauren
She's been reviewed as Lauren. I've never seen her but if her body was that hot, she shouldn't have to post. She posts every day from morning to night.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 16:21 #17684Senior Member

Posts: 949Asians
If these Asian pics and services were legit, I would never see an American girl again.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 16:16 #17683Banned Member

Posts: 905Last year I went to see one off south tryon and of course the ad pix are Asian porn stars. She was a older lady didn't speak or refused to speak English she use a phone app translator speak into it and show what she asking. She ask are you the quick visit I said yes then you black man are you very big I said no average. She reached for donation then pointed to dresser. Her room was spotless with dem colored lights think orange not sure nice little see thru short thing on big tits a little belly but not bad at all for her age I'm guessing 40 in the area. She had a mask on she gave hand j when I got erect she spoke in app and showed me it said take it easy LOL. Put her on her back taking it easy then doggy took it easy till I saw how wet she was from bussin grabbed her waste and began pounding she was making some loud sounds but she didn't run and man o man she bust a huge one LOL. We cleaned up as I was leaving she spoke in the app it said you come back very soon lmao. I didn't make it back I just wanted to check it out. Long story to answer your question LOL but yes they are real ads or use to be before they started spamming stg. I won't say go or don't. And it was covered I wanted to dump a load in her she said no no no you use LOL. Asians good at pretending they don't speak English.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 16:10 #17682Senior Member

Posts: 351That is only due to Rub Ratings being down, so now they are using the only widely available site. I am amzed they are not bombarding Mega quite honestly.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
As far as quality it is really variable, I have turned, and walked away. THe cost is usually. 2 hr, 1. 8 for 45,1. 6 for a half. I have not been to one in quite a while, as I hit the spas more.
Also I will note that the site has been full of SPAM forever with the Onlyfans, and deposit required bunch, so it is what it is. Personally I do not see much on the site worth paying for.
-
03-21-22 15:59 #17681Banned Member

Posts: 905I texted her today she said she got false teeth I was going but she was playing games said all she do is hh for 150 I said ok then she said she got one on the way I waited then she said her son doing school work I didn't respond.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 15:33 #17680Senior Member

Posts: 7334That body looks damn good but she advertises everything covered. I bet she isn't GFE.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 15:32 #17679Senior Member

Posts: 145Matthews
Anybody seen this one in Matthews?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/145588715734
-
03-21-22 15:10 #17678Senior Member

Posts: 145Not for that price
I wouldn't pay 500. Saw her for a car QV. Was all good but no way I'd do 500 on that.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




