Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 31824
-
03-28-22 11:31 #26904Senior Member

Posts: 138Peek a Boo- I C you
LOL, I noticed on her ad in her extra pics I see KayKay in there. Must have had that number I assume at one time.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 22:40 #26903Senior Member

Posts: 376Thanks for the detailed review. Any other guys here have any reviews on her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SquirtMomma39
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 17:26 #26902Senior Member

Posts: 6038Neysa
Do a search on Neysa.
Originally Posted by Rugby6996
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-22 15:25 #26901Senior Member

Posts: 193Anyone have any feedback on her?
Anyone ever been with this girl or know anything about her? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!
https://callescort.org/901-653-1197
-
03-26-22 07:25 #26900Senior Member

Posts: 302Muchos grabyoass! Dodged a shotgun blast. You would be surprised how cool FERRIS is still with the kids. IT IS A CLASSIC MOVIE. LOL. Ask your next 24 year old. Ha.
Originally Posted by Faceious2
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 18:41 #26899Regular Member

Posts: 16Lucki
Did she provide bare service?
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 15:55 #26898Senior Member

Posts: 97Complete joke. They tried the same thing with me a while ago. I fucked with them and gave them an address and told them it was my home and I'd love it if they'd take out my old lady!128514;. She's still around. I wonder if anyone pays them when they threaten them like that. Hope not.
Originally Posted by BartlettWild
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 15:53 #26897Regular Member

Posts: 19Threatening text
I have received a couple with some gory pictures attached to it. I'm not sure which girl (s) that are doing it, probably the one that want $$ up front and I tell them that I'm not an idiot. I just delete them. I use a burner phone so they can't trace it back to me. Even tho I use my actual first name there are only a very select few that know my full name.
Originally Posted by EnigmaCare
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 11:40 #26896Senior Member

Posts: 409A SCAM. Period. If you did pay, you would be paying every week for the rest of your life. I would not even answer her back. I WOULD put her name and ad on here. And once a month I would put her name and new ad on here. I would make sure everyone knew about her as long as she is here. At least once a month, maybe more. If you see a good escort tell it on here. Get her all the business you can. Help the good ones. If you come across a piece of shit like that one, PUT IT ON HERE. Don't do nothing and let her do others the same way. Your post on here was good except for one thing. Who is she?
Originally Posted by BartlettWild
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 11:02 #26895Regular Member

Posts: 24I interject
She is a Lamar avenue regular. She will up sale for breathing near her. She has a handler who regularly seen fighting on Lamar and giving crappy service for gps pricing!
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
Not many would know your quote, if any!
-
03-25-22 08:38 #26894Senior Member

Posts: 302Sexy Vanilla
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77930433
Bueller? Bueller??
-
03-25-22 07:44 #26893Banned Member

Posts: 12This is her
This us who I was talking with told her I couldn't meet now she took to long to respond back. Later I got that message from a different number.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/77864014
-
03-24-22 22:39 #26892Senior Member

Posts: 6038Sage advise. Follow it. And tell who the girl was. Or else fuck off.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 19:54 #26891Senior Member

Posts: 2528That has been used for years. Another form of Blackmail. Basically block the number and please tell who was the girl it came from.
Originally Posted by BartlettWild
[View Original Post]
You can cut off her cash flow as well. Try to see quality girls in Memphis, they are here. No drama.
-
03-24-22 12:30 #26890Banned Member

Posts: 12Threatening messages
Has anyone gotten threatening text messages from some saying they are from the cartel and if you don't pay come for you and your family. This one had a picture of two dead guys. Said I wasted one of there girls time. I use a texting and call app that is not linked to my regular number.










Reply With Quote






