Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 732 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 10969
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6604
    Quote Originally Posted by PjDaniels928  [View Original Post]
    Haha yeah I'm aware, but read intimacy and wasn't sure if that meant she was open. Shame, she's a smoke.
    This is what her profile says:

    "I want a genuine, mentoring relationship that will lead to intimacy. ".

    Gents, when they say that things "will lead to intimacy" in the future, they are a rinser. They will lead you on / string you along, trying for an allowance for these platonic dates that "build trust," and intimacy miraculously will NEVER happen. It's called rinsing.

  2. #6603

    I Feel ya

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    If you are 23 years old trust me you don't need SA. Don't waste your money on it. I would spend money on a life coach and improve your social skills. I'm sure if you go to the bar in Boston every girls will want to talk to you if you are not weird. Base on what you are saying, it sound like you want a pro. For me, I joined SA just to see what is the hype. I played around with it until I got banned. It was alright for me because I get to find girls of my type that I can go straight to sex because of money. A lot of the girls on SA will want $400, which is ridiculous because they are horrible in bed.
    I Feel what your saying I been improving myself looks / money etc etc I consider myself a good looking male I just suck at talking to women I don't know what to say other than what's up.

    I discovered this at 19 (from going through all of HS a loner and no pussy to easily banging sexy chicks every week paid of course) and ever since I have been addicted that I gave up on regular women but I'm trying to make it 50/50 paid and free so.

    I'm putting myself out there wish me luck.

  3. #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    I was in communication with this lady over a month ago. She texted me every day and very persistent to meet. I didn't go for it. Something seem amiss about her. She live in those apartment buildings and she also mentioned she have a kid. I don't want the baby's daddy all of a sudden show up!
    Yes she is constantlty texting to come back. I felt the same about the kid and the baby daddy potential issue, but said fuck it toftt and wasnt bad. May venture over today to give her a shot to improve on the last time.

  4. #6601
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her profile? Not sure how much of a plunge it will be unless you are just looking for company.
    Haha yeah I'm aware, but read intimacy and wasn't sure if that meant she was open. Shame, she's a smoke.

  5. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her profile? Not sure how much of a plunge it will be unless you are just looking for company.
    Pretty sure I've seen her on Facebook Dating too.

    Which I didn't know was a thing, but Facebook Dating is a complete joke. Works like Tinder with swiping right or left. Seems the only people I match with are asian scammers who will message you to switch to WhatsApp. Their profile will say they live in a city or town nearby however all their photos are from locations clearly not nearby. It's nothing but a crypto scam. Read something on Reddit some poor sap got scammed out of $1000 by indulging one of these scammers. There are real people on it though but with all the scammers it's tough. Of course FB does nothing about these scammers.

  6. #6599
    Quote Originally Posted by PjDaniels928  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-405164c0ff05

    Hey all, anyone set something up with her? Was thinkin about taking the plunge.
    Did you read her profile? Not sure how much of a plunge it will be unless you are just looking for company.

  7. #6598

    Miss Little Chef

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-405164c0ff05

    Hey all, anyone set something up with her? Was thinkin about taking the plunge.

  8. #6597
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming that I've been blocked as every girl that I click on it says " profile-de-activated" Anyone have this happen? I have never discussed any sex, any money, I've not been offensive, just wondering what's going on?
    Sometimes I get that and I have to clear my cache, log out, back in, refresh, and it works again. I've never actually been banned and I've used SA since they started pretty much. I try not to say anything that might be considered bannable but I routinely say things like do you have any boundaries, what did your last arrangement include, etc.

  9. #6596
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-0d05746cb51a

    This one didn't go down as smoothly. We text she wanted 3. 5 I apologized for wasting her time then wished her the best and she said she could work with me 2. 5 I said "I am sure you are worth every penny but I am more comfortable at 2" She agreed. She is the girl in the pics but somewhat filtered. Set up the time at her place (one of those building communites in Danvers) Got there the place had hardly any furniture but what am I an interior decorator critic? Place stunk of weed and there where blunt packs everywhere. She brought me to the beedrom told me to get comfortable. Got underessed and laid on the bed. She started with a BBBJ it was good to start but it was the same the whole 10 minutes, same pace, same depth just very one note. She has potential with it but needs to learn different techniques. Was playing with her tits and my hads wandered lower. I asked if she did DATY and she said oh no you don't want to do that. A red flag. Slid on the cover and and went at it K9 tight fit and fun but she is all around very mechanical. Would be willing to give it another try..
    I was in communication with this lady over a month ago. She texted me every day and very persistent to meet. I didn't go for it. Something seem amiss about her. She live in those apartment buildings and she also mentioned she have a kid. I don't want the baby's daddy all of a sudden show up!

  10. #6595

    Blocked

    I'm assuming that I've been blocked as every girl that I click on it says " profile-de-activated" Anyone have this happen? I have never discussed any sex, any money, I've not been offensive, just wondering what's going on?

  11. #6594
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    Since the first girl was bare everything I am assuming the second girl slid on the cover, it wasn't you who did? No bare from her?
    Yes after the BBBJ she slid it on.

  12. #6593

    Dreamy Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Seemed intriguing but then in a span of hours changed locs 3 x. Small favor, if someone can grab pics we may get more info. She will share but snatch back as soon as you look so saving them fast is important. I have a bad feeling about this one guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-561933f12be2
    I can vouch for her. I have seen her a couple of times. She is very cautious with discretion. Any questions feel free to PM me.

  13. #6592
    Since the first girl was bare everything I am assuming the second girl slid on the cover, it wasn't you who did? No bare from her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter  [View Original Post]
    So I had left SA for a while but decided to give it another try. I recently met these 2 young ladies.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-ac4c4a111033

    She is a super talkitive young hippie type. Offered to come to my place for 2. 5 I said I was "more comfortable at 1. 5" and she aggreed. We set it up and she was fairly punctual. A little chubby smaller tits but sexy but is the girl in here pictures. Double tounge peircing wich came in handy. First she started by offering a massage which I was happy to accept. After about 15 minutes of that it was on to the main event. Really good BBBJ lots of spit and drool licked and sucked on the boys this went on for about 10 minutes. I decided to DATY the only issue for me personaly was she has a very hairy Bush that's not my style but no bad smell or anything just like my kitty smooth. Then it was on to some mish the Cowgirl and finally k9 she has a beautiful wide ass that I unloaded on. All and all worth the price everything was bare but no CIM or CIP. But for some of the girls out here's asking price I will repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-0d05746cb51a

    This one didn't go down as smoothly. We text she wanted 3. 5 I apologized for wasting her time then wished her the best and she said she could work with me 2. 5 I said "I am sure you are worth every penny but I am more comfortable at 2" She agreed. She is the girl in the pics but somewhat filtered. Set up the time at her place (one of those building communites in Danvers) Got there the place had hardly any furniture but what am I an interior decorator critic? Place stunk of weed and there where blunt packs everywhere. She brought me to the beedrom told me to get comfortable. Got underessed and laid on the bed. She started with a BBBJ it was good to start but it was the same the whole 10 minutes, same pace, same depth just very one note. She has potential with it but needs to learn different techniques. Was playing with her tits and my hads wandered lower. I asked if she did DATY and she said oh no you don't want to do that. A red flag. Slid on the cover and and went at it K9 tight fit and fun but she is all around very mechanical. Would be willing to give it another try.

    I hope these help you all in your search. Please share your experiences because knowledge is power.

    Happy Hunting all.

    The Hunter.

  14. #6591
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    Took me a while but I finally remembered -- Saw her maybe 5 years ago when her name was Sandra. Soft body, not chubby but not skinny either, she's had at least one baby for sure. These days her attitude is much more cold / professional than before and she seems to have increased her rate from $300 to $400.
    Ya the cold / professional code came out so I bailed. I'm cool with a pro or semipro but she could do a better job at pretending she's into it and at least being clear and nicer about it. Got the vibe she would want $ up front and Probly bounce after 1 pop, no thanks.

  15. #6590
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    I prefer younger girls (18-21 is the best for me, I'll go 22-25 on occasion) for their bodies and personalities / innocence (typically); I care less about how good they are in bed since I can take the lead on that part.
    One I've been seeing recently fits this. Her body is bad af but terrible in bed. She's cool tho and I stay for hours at a time at her place so I general have an ok time. World class tits tho, oh man LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape