Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 59515
-
03-25-22 19:12 #47290Banned Member

Posts: 13634Damn, she had the audacity to ask for $250 on top of the house fee. I would have told her to fuck off and bolted. Lkatl would have been a much better option.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 19:10 #47289Banned Member

Posts: 13634I look forward to your report. Still can't think of any CAMP where there are 3 attractive women. That was the great thing about the RLDs in Seoul back in the day. If you knew the mamasans, you could pull 3 from different houses and have your way with all of them. Can't do anything like that here.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 19:04 #47288Banned Member

Posts: 342 years huh. Still wet behind your ears. The one and only?? Seems like I heard that one before.
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 18:59 #47287Senior Member

Posts: 387Hot Stone
Had a friend tell me that hot Stone now is staffed by Latinas so I had to go by and check it myself. Well it's true. Meet Mia good English with a Latin accent. Says she is from Texas. Paid the house fee. Massage was non-existent as she wanted to get right to business. She is about 5,7 dark skin decent boobs and a nice ass. Now when I asked for everything she quoted me $2. 5 which I laughed off told her no way she asked how much I typically pay I said 1. 4 she counters with 2. 0 and I said 1. 5. She agreed and got down to business. BJ was above par but the kitty had no grip and a little odor. Started in mish and finished K9. Not worth it. On my way out ask Mamasan who else is working and she said only Mexican girl work now. Time to cross them out of rotation.
-
03-25-22 18:19 #47286Banned Member

Posts: 2410Are you saying from experience that FS may be available at No. 1 or Holiday? Or is that just speculation of random chance which could literally happen anywhere.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 17:59 #47285Regular Member

Posts: 5Don't shit where you eat!
You don't need unnecessary stress, nor losing 10 k.
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 17:33 #47284Senior Member

Posts: 40A fool and his money.
I got to believe opening a liquor store will cost a minimum of $250,000. She has $240,000 and needs your 10 k to finally put the deal together? Come on, man.
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 16:54 #47283Senior Member

Posts: 99Clear up inbox
Clear up your inbox if you want information, then message me again.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 16:52 #47282Senior Member

Posts: 298Ivy
Go to Ivy massage, Cheshire Bridge Rd right next to the closed bridge. Come from the Buford connector side. About the best massage you could hope for inside the perimeter.
Originally Posted by LexDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 16:37 #47281Banned Member

Posts: 34The problem with 6 hands is they get to playing around too much. 4 hands is fine. But add the third girl and they spend more time having fun and laughing. And finding 3 girls who are comfortable with each other makes it harder.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 16:33 #47280Senior Member

Posts: 4061It means you may get more than a HJ, and you may not.
Originally Posted by Ecclesiastical
[View Original Post]
So hit or miss in the FS department.
-
03-25-22 16:20 #47279Banned Member

Posts: 34Why doesn't she have your number?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 16:14 #47278Senior Member

Posts: 37Seeking advice
I have been in this fun business for more than 2 years. This is my first time on the forum. I am seeking your advice. My ATF, who I have been seeing since I am in the fun business, recently asked me if I have money to lend her 10 k or more to open her liquor store because she wants to quit the job she is doing now. She also offers me a partnership if I want too. I told her to give me a few days to think about it. Should I lend her $ or join a partnership? I always get FS from her after we knew each other wells and told me I am the only one she has sex with. Please don't ask me for her name or her work place as I promised her to keep our relationship confidentially. Thanks!
-
03-25-22 15:54 #47277Senior Member

Posts: 62Roswell AAMP
I was thinking with the little head today, so I went to the AAMP in Roswell. It is always hit or miss. The current lady is a little too thick for my taste, but she was not bad. It started well, but then it turned into extra $ for anything I asked. I ended up bending her over to finish. I will not go back for a while. It was a waste of $. 40. I only went because my regular massage parlor girl was off today. I will plan better next time.
-
03-25-22 14:45 #47276Senior Member

Posts: 147I made another trip to Seven. Keep in mind that they change their name.
Service wasn't terrible. I got a table shower. I'm having the same problem I had before, the girl was complaining about my size. I think I got between five and 10 minutes. I'm not one to push it and go for 45 minutes anymore but I'm not too happy with what I've been getting.
I adapted my strategy in Mexico. I used to go for most of the hour. Now I give them about 20 to 30 minutes and send them on their way. The rest of the time can be used for other things but I don't see any real benefit for me in going that duration.











Reply With Quote





