Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47284

    A fool and his money.

    Quote Originally Posted by BearHunt  [View Original Post]
    I have been in this fun business for more than 2 years. This is my first time on the forum. I am seeking your advice. My ATF, who I have been seeing since I am in the fun business, recently asked me if I have money to lend her 10 k or more to open her liquor store because she wants to quit the job she is doing now. She also offers me a partnership if I want too. I told her to give me a few days to think about it. Should I lend her $ or join a partnership? I always get FS from her after we knew each other wells and told me I am the only one she has sex with. Please don't ask me for her name or her work place as I promised her to keep our relationship confidentially. Thanks!
    I got to believe opening a liquor store will cost a minimum of $250,000. She has $240,000 and needs your 10 k to finally put the deal together? Come on, man.

  2. #47283

    Clear up inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Is this in Cumming next to Kani House?
    Clear up your inbox if you want information, then message me again.

  3. #47282

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by LexDude  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good AMP downtown. In town soon, not looking for FS, just decent massage, some UTC and HE. Any extras are a nice bonus. Any recommendations?
    Go to Ivy massage, Cheshire Bridge Rd right next to the closed bridge. Come from the Buford connector side. About the best massage you could hope for inside the perimeter.

  4. #47281
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I understand, only 2 hands and 3 asses but the keyword is "rotation. " The one stroking your dick is at or near the foot of the table. The other two girls are on the sides fondling your balls or whatever. Your hands are on their asses. After a few minutes you tell them to rotate and the fun goes on. Of course, explain the routine before it begins so they know their roles. I only do a 6-hand every few months because it can get expensive.
    The problem with 6 hands is they get to playing around too much. 4 hands is fine. But add the third girl and they spend more time having fun and laughing. And finding 3 girls who are comfortable with each other makes it harder.

  5. #47280
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecclesiastical  [View Original Post]
    Can you clarify what you mean by "You may get more but that's not 100% accurate?"

    Sounds contradictory.
    It means you may get more than a HJ, and you may not.

    So hit or miss in the FS department.

  6. #47279
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Me too. The same girls get boring. About the only CAMP girl I wasn't bored with was Patricia at Station 6. She was very pretty and offered more than many other CAMP girls. Wish she would re-surface.
    Why doesn't she have your number?

  7. #47278

    Seeking advice

    I have been in this fun business for more than 2 years. This is my first time on the forum. I am seeking your advice. My ATF, who I have been seeing since I am in the fun business, recently asked me if I have money to lend her 10 k or more to open her liquor store because she wants to quit the job she is doing now. She also offers me a partnership if I want too. I told her to give me a few days to think about it. Should I lend her $ or join a partnership? I always get FS from her after we knew each other wells and told me I am the only one she has sex with. Please don't ask me for her name or her work place as I promised her to keep our relationship confidentially. Thanks!

  8. #47277

    Roswell AAMP

    I was thinking with the little head today, so I went to the AAMP in Roswell. It is always hit or miss. The current lady is a little too thick for my taste, but she was not bad. It started well, but then it turned into extra $ for anything I asked. I ended up bending her over to finish. I will not go back for a while. It was a waste of $. 40. I only went because my regular massage parlor girl was off today. I will plan better next time.

  9. #47276
    I made another trip to Seven. Keep in mind that they change their name.

    Service wasn't terrible. I got a table shower. I'm having the same problem I had before, the girl was complaining about my size. I think I got between five and 10 minutes. I'm not one to push it and go for 45 minutes anymore but I'm not too happy with what I've been getting.

    I adapted my strategy in Mexico. I used to go for most of the hour. Now I give them about 20 to 30 minutes and send them on their way. The rest of the time can be used for other things but I don't see any real benefit for me in going that duration.

  10. #47275

    Has the train left the Station?

    The last few times I've driven by Six they were closed. Not sure if that's permanent or they've taken a bacation. The number I have hasn't worked in a few months. It's fowarded to a voice mail box. Not sure if any of them will turn up anywhere else.

    MT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Me too. The same girls get boring. About the only CAMP girl I wasn't bored with was Patricia at Station 6. She was very pretty and offered more than many other CAMP girls. Wish she would re-surface.

  11. #47274

    8 Hand I-Spa

    It was my lucky day, Anna, Angela, Sasa, and a new mystery girl who I've not seen here before. Table shower was wet and wild, hands were everywhere, literally. Covered most of the Greek alphabet, $480 OTD, best money I spent all year. Birthday suit required.

  12. #47273
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Therapy Plus is the only KAMP in that area. You may get more at No 1 Massage or Holiday but that's not 100% accurate. Best bet may be to try an independent.
    Can you clarify what you mean by "You may get more but that's not 100% accurate?"

    Sounds contradictory.

  13. #47272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Therapy Plus is the only KAMP in that area. You may get more at No 1 Massage or Holiday but that's not 100% accurate. Best bet may be to try an independent.
    Thanks MA, I figured I was out of luck.

    I'd take any tips on an independent also if anyone cares to share.

  14. #47271
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I understand, only 2 hands and 3 asses but the keyword is "rotation. " The one stroking your dick is at or near the foot of the table. The other two girls are on the sides fondling your balls or whatever. Your hands are on their asses. After a few minutes you tell them to rotate and the fun goes on. Of course, explain the routine before it begins so they know their roles. I only do a 6-hand every few months because it can get expensive.
    Oh I could get real creative with them. Again it is definitely on my to do list. Like you mentioned it's about looks, bodies, and chemistry.

  15. #47270
    Quote Originally Posted by Isodt  [View Original Post]
    Could use a nudge towards any Kamps in the Acworth, Kennesaw, Smyrna area. I know of Therapy+, but that's about it. Any help guys? Thanks in advance.
    Therapy Plus is the only one in that area, unless you want to travel to Cartersville to Seven HC Massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape