Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 59509
-
03-25-22 12:57 #47269Senior Member

Posts: 4061Therapy Plus is the only KAMP in that area. You may get more at No 1 Massage or Holiday but that's not 100% accurate. Best bet may be to try an independent.
Originally Posted by Isodt
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 12:39 #47268Regular Member

Posts: 5Downtown
Looking for a good AMP downtown. In town soon, not looking for FS, just decent massage, some UTC and HE. Any extras are a nice bonus. Any recommendations?
-
03-25-22 12:19 #47267Senior Member

Posts: 162Kamps
Could use a nudge towards any Kamps in the Acworth, Kennesaw, Smyrna area. I know of Therapy+, but that's about it. Any help guys? Thanks in advance.
-
03-25-22 11:11 #47266Banned Member

Posts: 13634The name on Google versus actual signage can differ, so you should check rubmaps. Ch where you can see a tiny pic of the signage. On Rubmaps, click on the name of the state, then the city, where you'll get a list of CAMPs. Not all are included but most are. You may have to download the image, then use other software to properly enlarge the image to see it well.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 09:55 #47265Banned Member

Posts: 34[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-25-22 08:37 #47264Banned Member

Posts: 13634I understand, only 2 hands and 3 asses but the keyword is "rotation. " The one stroking your dick is at or near the foot of the table. The other two girls are on the sides fondling your balls or whatever. Your hands are on their asses. After a few minutes you tell them to rotate and the fun goes on. Of course, explain the routine before it begins so they know their roles. I only do a 6-hand every few months because it can get expensive.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 08:33 #47263Banned Member

Posts: 13634Me too. The same girls get boring. About the only CAMP girl I wasn't bored with was Patricia at Station 6. She was very pretty and offered more than many other CAMP girls. Wish she would re-surface.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 05:46 #47262Senior Member

Posts: 240I-SPA Atlanta (Johnson Ferry & Shallowford Road in Marietta) ?
Thanks for the heads-up about the two new girls! I just want to be certain about which shop because there has also been recent reports about iRelax Massage on Cobb Parkway. (And to add to possible confusion, the Marietta shop at 31XX Johnson Ferry at Shallowford Road; by Kroger is actually named I-SPA Atlanta Reflexogy).
Originally Posted by GaDawgs20
[View Original Post]
Please circle-back as you obtain more details.
-
03-24-22 23:49 #47261Banned Member

Posts: 2410Dream, Dream you in NYC.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 23:45 #47260Senior Member

Posts: 107LOL me either
But I love to try variety Girls, I like to feel different hands rub on me!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:57 #47259Senior Member

Posts: 594Sweet, what are your recommendations for hot young girls in New York and L. A. ?
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:42 #47258

Posts: 682Let me guess
Sasa and Kerry? Both beautiful!
Originally Posted by GaDawgs20
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:30 #47257

Posts: 682How would you know?
Regular member with non-substantive posts?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 20:33 #47256Senior Member

Posts: 4061Exactly. When I saw my ATF a few weeks ago we did our usual hold each other, her stroking me, and letting me grab her ass and tits. She was wearing tight jeans so she undid her belt so I can reach around and grab her bare ass. This time I pull down her pants and her panties and did a little FIV. She had a hairy Bush but she liked it. I only did on the outside. This is the most I've ever gotten from her. So yeah you have to break them down. It can be a long process but worth it in the end.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 20:27 #47255Senior Member

Posts: 4061With a six hand massage there be so much ass (flat, average, whatever) but not enough hands LOL. Again it is something I will try one day. Now a 3 girl BJ give me that all day every day LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





