Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47269
    Quote Originally Posted by Isodt  [View Original Post]
    Could use a nudge towards any Kamps in the Acworth, Kennesaw, Smyrna area. I know of Therapy+, but that's about it. Any help guys? Thanks in advance.
    Therapy Plus is the only KAMP in that area. You may get more at No 1 Massage or Holiday but that's not 100% accurate. Best bet may be to try an independent.

  2. #47268

    Downtown

    Looking for a good AMP downtown. In town soon, not looking for FS, just decent massage, some UTC and HE. Any extras are a nice bonus. Any recommendations?

  3. #47267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Kamps

    Could use a nudge towards any Kamps in the Acworth, Kennesaw, Smyrna area. I know of Therapy+, but that's about it. Any help guys? Thanks in advance.

  4. #47266
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads-up about the two new girls! I just want to be certain about which shop because there has also been recent reports about iRelax Massage on Cobb Parkway. (And to add to possible confusion, the Marietta shop at 31XX Johnson Ferry at Shallowford Road; by Kroger is actually named I-SPA Atlanta Reflexogy).

    Please circle-back as you obtain more details.
    The name on Google versus actual signage can differ, so you should check rubmaps. Ch where you can see a tiny pic of the signage. On Rubmaps, click on the name of the state, then the city, where you'll get a list of CAMPs. Not all are included but most are. You may have to download the image, then use other software to properly enlarge the image to see it well.

  5. #47265
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #47264
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    With a six hand massage there be so much ass (flat, average, whatever) but not enough hands LOL. Again it is something I will try one day. Now a 3 girl BJ give me that all day every day LOL.
    I understand, only 2 hands and 3 asses but the keyword is "rotation. " The one stroking your dick is at or near the foot of the table. The other two girls are on the sides fondling your balls or whatever. Your hands are on their asses. After a few minutes you tell them to rotate and the fun goes on. Of course, explain the routine before it begins so they know their roles. I only do a 6-hand every few months because it can get expensive.

  7. #47263
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    But I love to try variety Girls, I like to feel different hands rub on me!
    Me too. The same girls get boring. About the only CAMP girl I wasn't bored with was Patricia at Station 6. She was very pretty and offered more than many other CAMP girls. Wish she would re-surface.

  8. #47262

    I-SPA Atlanta (Johnson Ferry & Shallowford Road in Marietta) ?

    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs20  [View Original Post]
    I went to iSpa in Marietta today and once I got in, a beautiful new girl I say about 30 years old took me to the room. I had a massage for an hour with her, very good massage and she's nice. I was able to touch her UTC, nice boobs and a very good happy ending. I forgot to get her name as I was leaving but I saw another beautiful girl there. I will come back next time and remember to get her name.
    Thanks for the heads-up about the two new girls! I just want to be certain about which shop because there has also been recent reports about iRelax Massage on Cobb Parkway. (And to add to possible confusion, the Marietta shop at 31XX Johnson Ferry at Shallowford Road; by Kroger is actually named I-SPA Atlanta Reflexogy).

    Please circle-back as you obtain more details.

  9. #47261
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Sweet, what are your recommendations for hot young girls in New York and L. A. ?
    Dream, Dream you in NYC.

  10. #47260

    LOL me either

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does Legend have a problem retaining girls? Sherry will always try to downplay anything negative.
    But I love to try variety Girls, I like to feel different hands rub on me!

  11. #47259
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a chance to travel around to some of the markets that have hot young (early 20's) girls and between L. A. , Vegas, NY and a couple others I've found it couldn't be farther from the truth.
    Mostly just wanted to comment on the quality of girls difference and that it has no relation to tipping because girls here command more than in the bigger markets with better looking, younger providers.
    Sweet, what are your recommendations for hot young girls in New York and L. A. ?

  12. #47258

    Let me guess

    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs20  [View Original Post]
    I went to iSpa in Marietta today and once I got in, a beautiful new girl I say about 30 years old took me to the room. I had a massage for an hour with her, very good massage and she's nice. I was able to touch her UTC, nice boobs and a very good happy ending. I forgot to get her name as I was leaving but I saw another beautiful girl there. I will come back next time and remember to get her name.
    Sasa and Kerry? Both beautiful!

  13. #47257

    How would you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    This guy can't be real.
    Regular member with non-substantive posts?

  14. #47256
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Great call MA. Good luck in breaking her down eventually. That's always fun when you get comfortable with an ATF. You can skip the awkwardness and get right to the fun LOL.
    Exactly. When I saw my ATF a few weeks ago we did our usual hold each other, her stroking me, and letting me grab her ass and tits. She was wearing tight jeans so she undid her belt so I can reach around and grab her bare ass. This time I pull down her pants and her panties and did a little FIV. She had a hairy Bush but she liked it. I only did on the outside. This is the most I've ever gotten from her. So yeah you have to break them down. It can be a long process but worth it in the end.

  15. #47255
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I agree but it's even harder to find a good 6-hand because, A) who has 3 hotties, and B) would they work well together? And by hotties I'm referring to girls like Nicole at Massage Angel in Roswell, Sherry at Massage Legend, etc. Probably a lot easier in Cali or New York.
    With a six hand massage there be so much ass (flat, average, whatever) but not enough hands LOL. Again it is something I will try one day. Now a 3 girl BJ give me that all day every day LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape