Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 1206 1706 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15157
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    In 20 years we have had one, and only one case of LE using our PM's to catch somebody. It was about 5 years ago and it was a sting for pedophiles not mongers, the user said he had a "super young" provider (which is code for underage) in a post. Everybody who PMed him got the same response "she is 16" I am very proud to say that with the exception of one guy the other hundred who got that PM wrote back and told him what kind of scum he was. They had ZERO interest in mongers, they never answered any of those PM's they were only looking for the one Pedo.

    When you get a PM from somebody with only 2 posts telling you about a girl it's not a cop, it's the fucking girl.

    Keep stupid shit like this off the forum.

    A2

  2. #15156

    Meszy on STG. Any feedback?

    I keep seeing Meszy posting on STG. I googled her pics and the only other place they come up, is in Toledo. Has anyone had any encounters with her. She almost seems legit except for the line about asking for a 'deposit' for any visit. I attached her pics. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...6/356328597870.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails meszy2.jpg‎   meszy1.jpg‎  

  3. #15155

    Strange

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Why in the FUCK are you sending reviews to chicks? Are you a fucking idiot?

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2022-03-25 20_17_49-Secret Benefits — Mozilla Firefox.jpg‎  

  4. #15154

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142  [View Original Post]
    Reading the Cincinnati post about LEO scares the shit out of me but this is interesting and searched but nothing comes up.

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/234/post...-240-2789.html
    I just did a Google search using the email address in that ad.

  5. #15153
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    She's been reported on many times before. By me and others with pictures. The big tit blonde MILF ex-cheeks and harem stripper that loves to fuck. Can't ask for more.

    Looking for business especially today and next few days as looking for $$ for new place. Currently at decent extended stay in and Dayton. Good situation with no boyfriend on others around. While her communications may suck with wanting business she should respond. In most cases be ready now. She's not great at scheduling ahead.

    PM me for old now current digits.
    I been dreaming of Ariel myself, Can you pm me her digits as too? Thanks!

  6. #15152

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely worth it. Saw her twice about 3 months ago. Sweet girl, short with huge titties. Young, mid to late 20's. Reasonable rates.
    May I please ask for her digits and possibly some more info? I'm definitely interested. Thank you in advance.

  7. #15151

    Any info, I've searched but nothing

    Reading the Cincinnati post about LEO scares the shit out of me but this is interesting and searched but nothing comes up.

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/234/post...-240-2789.html

  8. #15150

    Got a link/ digits? Pm if need

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely worth it. Saw her twice about 3 months ago. Sweet girl, short with huge titties. Young, mid to late 20's. Reasonable rates.
    Please and ty.

  9. #15149

    Lost our today

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ariel twice last week. Staying at a nice place on Poe. Pretty MILF blonde big titties. Loves DATY she got her big O to where she was trembling. Sweet kitty.
    If she had better communication and not ghost would had a new place by now. Wasted my time today.

  10. #15148

    Ghosted today

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud. Would you care to share her number with me?
    Drive 30 minutes to motel then crickets from her. Did the normal text and waited. Told her I was leaving, nothing till I got back across town. Then got text said come on! Obviously did not return.

    That stuff just pisses me off.

  11. #15147

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    I sent it to your mailbox. Enjoy.
    Thank you brother.

  12. #15146

    Old

    Quote Originally Posted by Neegan  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are old. She speaks like one of marge Simpson sisters. She was rode hard and put away wet.

    She should probably be paying you for spending time with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl, I am an older guy so age not an issue. Is she safe and fun? Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/312087642332
    LOL. Couldn't help to laugh on your post. I apologize.

  13. #15145

    Older girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl, I am an older guy so age not an issue. Is she safe and fun? Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/312087642332
    Those pics are old. She speaks like one of marge Simpson sisters. She was rode hard and put away wet.

    She should probably be paying you for spending time with her.

  14. #15144

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    I sent it to your mailbox. Enjoy.
    Hi,

    This girl sounds fantastic. Does she have a link or anything? Or as with what you did with the other gentleman, could I get her digits!

  15. #15143
    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and set up a meeting twice, the first time for the middle of the day and the second time late at night, but something came up so I couldn't visit either times. Good communication. I didn't think she is LEO.
    Gentleman if a provider doesn't have a lot of positive reviews from senior members I would be very cautious. Just had a senior member busted in a sting in Montgomery co. You can read all about it on the Cincinnati Board. Bedtime Story an others tell things LEO will do to trap you worth reading.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape