Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 1207 1707 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15142

    RE: Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud. Would you care to share her number with me?
    I sent it to your mailbox. Enjoy.

  2. #15141

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ariel twice last week. Staying at a nice place on Poe. Pretty MILF blonde big titties. Loves DATY she got her big O to where she was trembling. Sweet kitty.
    Hey bud. Would you care to share her number with me?

  3. #15140

    RE: Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy25  [View Original Post]
    I read something about a Danielle spinner lady, anyone got the scoop on if worth the plunder? Fair rates / goodlooking / younger? I haven't seen a spinner in years in dayton, just the typical whales floating around. If its worth possibly diving into. Let me know.
    She is definitely worth it. Saw her twice about 3 months ago. Sweet girl, short with huge titties. Young, mid to late 20's. Reasonable rates.

  4. #15139

    RE: Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    She's been reported on many times before. By me and others with pictures. The big tit blonde MILF ex-cheeks and harem stripper that loves to fuck. Can't ask for more.

    Looking for business especially today and next few days as looking for $$ for new place. Currently at decent extended stay in and Dayton. Good situation with no boyfriend on others around. While her communications may suck with wanting business she should respond. In most cases be ready now. She's not great at scheduling ahead.

    PM me for old now current digits.
    Visited Ariel twice last week. Staying at a nice place on Poe. Pretty MILF blonde big titties. Loves DATY she got her big O to where she was trembling. Sweet kitty.

  5. #15138

    RE: Not LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger62  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice for a QV as she is close to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyGreen  [View Original Post]
    This ad reeks of LEO vibes, too vulgar, reg looking girl, little to no tatts. Be safe fellas.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...3/512661414854
    I texted her and set up a meeting twice, the first time for the middle of the day and the second time late at night, but something came up so I couldn't visit either times. Good communication. I didn't think she is LEO.

  6. #15137

    Not LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyGreen  [View Original Post]
    This ad reeks of LEO vibes, too vulgar, reg looking girl, little to no tatts. Be safe fellas.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...3/512661414854
    I have seen her twice for a QV as she is close to me.

  7. #15136
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Foxygal on SB

    Found another good one on SB.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ee1dd5470fa923

    Pretty face. Cute, seductive eyes and looks she gives you. Big boobs. Not a spinner if you need that. Closer to BBW, but not an issue in mish and CG. Came 4 times in CG. Loves sex, loves sugar baby lifestyle, and likes Greek isles though I did not visit.

  8. #15135

    Older gal

    Any info on this girl, I am an older guy so age not an issue. Is she safe and fun? Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/312087642332

  9. #15134

    Pretty in Pink

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeNerd  [View Original Post]
    If you are thinking of seeing her, please let me save you the trouble and suggest that you keep looking elsewhere. Setup was rough and that should've been warning enough but alas I ignored it and went on. Once everything was finally scheduled, I informed her that I was about 45 minutes away and she said it was no problem because she was already showered and ready. I kept her updated during my drive about every ten minutes. She asked me to pick her up a drink from the nearby store once I got close. No problem. Told her that I was ready, got her drink, can be there in two minutes. Followed up again. Crickets. I am starting to think these girls want to play games and waste everyone's time. I suppose it is also my fault for ignoring the other review about her wasting someone else's time too.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/799921817061
    She done me say way on Friday. Communication was good all the way there and when I get to her place crickets. Texted her for 15 minutes and then gave up and drive an hour back home. She messaged me 45 minutes later saying friend put phone on charger and she couldn't find it. I hate being lied to. So probably won't waste my time with her again.

  10. #15133

    Layla

    So I get a hold of Layla and find out where is located. Communication is good. She said she was free at 7 pm and I said how about 6:40. I was on a tight schedule. She said that may not work. I say ok. Then she says her rates are $150 hh and $180 hr. I ask about the $60 qv in her Skip The Games ad and I never hear from her again.... I noticed she put up another ad afterwards without the $60qv.... I would have paid more if she just would not have stopped communicating.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/003395929545
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenHunter 1397.jpg‎  

  11. #15132

    Sweet Cherry Pie

    I forgot to ask in my other report. Has anyone had a dream of this one? Any info please?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/933734082756

  12. #15131

    Two for one

    1. Cream on me is in the ad but no name showing. Any info is appreciated. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/098492418042.

    2. Danielle. I'm very interested in her but would like to find out more info. Rates, location, digits, etc. If you are willing to share, please feel free to dm me.

  13. #15130

    Pretty In Pink

    If you are thinking of seeing her, please let me save you the trouble and suggest that you keep looking elsewhere. Setup was rough and that should've been warning enough but alas I ignored it and went on. Once everything was finally scheduled, I informed her that I was about 45 minutes away and she said it was no problem because she was already showered and ready. I kept her updated during my drive about every ten minutes. She asked me to pick her up a drink from the nearby store once I got close. No problem. Told her that I was ready, got her drink, can be there in two minutes. Followed up again. Crickets. I am starting to think these girls want to play games and waste everyone's time. I suppose it is also my fault for ignoring the other review about her wasting someone else's time too.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/799921817061

  14. #15129

    Her or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyGreen  [View Original Post]
    This ad reeks of LEO vibes, too vulgar, reg looking girl, little to no tatts. Be safe fellas.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...3/512661414854
    She went by several names. Sarah, Miss Seven minutes or less. Etc, been around, but can't really tell if its her! Def a "H" user, has bf, pimp lurking!

  15. #15128

    Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyGreen  [View Original Post]
    Are you in Dyt? Prefer spinner body types or curvy / chubby? Cauc or AA? Or just open?
    Thanks for the responses! I'm in the dayt area and too be honest at this point I'm just open. I do love them a little bit in the curvy side but I've never been with one that is really skinny. I am looking at some older posts and suggestions but still struggle with taking that leap!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape