Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 30808
-
03-25-22 20:57 #17428Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone see Phoenix?
I've seen her posts the last few days. Wondering if anyone has seen her yet.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/563845927154
-
03-25-22 20:25 #17427Senior Member

Posts: 201Preach on
Seriously. I'll take the small risk and get verified once by P411, an established company (who probably does a far better job than these random providers anyway), but sending out personally identifying information to a provider I've never met, who can easily and instantly send and upload that message to whoever? Who I can literally never know whether they've actually deleted (I would bet money most don't bother going back through all their previous messages deleting things and at best just say they do). And now that so many use face Id instead of Pins, phones are easily unlocked by an enforcement agency should that come up.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
Take a stand people -- tell them you have cash, p411, maybe a provider reference (with no guarantee they'll respond), but that is it and should be enough.
-
03-25-22 18:06 #17426Senior Member

Posts: 122ClientNum1
Just gave some valuable advice. All of these girls at all prices are crazy or have large issues. Anything you send to them is on her phone and available to " who knows ". I have made mistakes like we all do. A hard dick will get you in trouble.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 16:53 #17425Senior Member

Posts: 1242Lilah James
No offense, but why would anyone want any of these providers to know your real identity and profession etc. Especially a potential psychopath like this gal. Doesn't she realize that is why a lot of us have p441 accounts. Brothers, please be safe and never give out any of your real information to any of these providers especially if you have a wife, family, and a career that you value.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 09:31 #17424Senior Member

Posts: 155Sasha (formerly Tori)
I saw her a few years ago. She was bigger than her pics then and the ones she's using now look old. I stayed for the visit. BJ and FS doggy followed by COP. I got the impression that BBFS might be possible but that's not usually my thing.
J.
Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 09:04 #17423Senior Member

Posts: 689She used to go by Tori a few years ago. I met her and walked out the time I visited.
Originally Posted by Maeladroit
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 06:52 #17422Senior Member

Posts: 84Mic Check Renae
So I saw that Renee had posted a couple of days ago. Decided to hit her up because of all the reviews I seen on here and I will say damn. Happy I got a chance to meet Renee. It was my first time but definitely will not be my last.
-
03-25-22 00:27 #17421Senior Member

Posts: 72Lilah James
Screening. She asked me to click a selfie with my DL hiding address info.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]
Who does that?
-
03-24-22 23:33 #17420Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone seen this Hailey
Anyone seen her? Is she real?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9842237168
-
03-24-22 19:36 #17419Senior Member

Posts: 102Juicy Jenny
Can anyone provide information on this pawg. She's coming into town tomorrow. Any information is helpful. Pm please.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/77862115#.
-
03-24-22 18:18 #17418Senior Member

Posts: 97Second that--Italian Barbie a scam
Second that, Italian Barbie is a scam. I routinely reach out to posts that I am 99.9% certain are scams just because it doesn't cost me anything to do so. Like everyone else I have experienced getting to an address then the scam comes, so I don't leave the house anymore until I've proven to my satisfaction it's not a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 15:49 #17417Senior Member

Posts: 109Screening
From what I remember, her screening procedure was either a provider reference or ID / Linkedin profile. I gave her the former, but she still requested full name. If I could give you tips from my experience, I would say be extremely professional in your communication with her the first visit. I mean don't joke with her, don't ask her for her menu (message me or anyone else who's seen her for that). After that she sees you once, she becomes much more normal in her communications with you, but she is a bit paranoid when she hasn't seen you first.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
Just pass her screening process, make an appointment, see her in person and then form a final judgement.
-
03-24-22 15:13 #17416Senior Member

Posts: 228Way back when screening.
When I saw her in Charlotte it was exabyte pezzy no issues, not sure what it is now. If you finally get a date I would.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
Go with an hour and make it clear you are looking to have fun and not a quicki? Maybe she will loosen up and try and ask her what she needs to make her feel comfortable with you not being uncle? Stay safe and use the big head.
-
03-24-22 11:52 #17415Senior Member

Posts: 578I've seen her
She used to post a lot but got injured really badly in a car accident some time ago. Guess she's better now. She's really skinny and her looks are about average. Her dates are fine I just don't like how she'll hit you up for 'help' after she has your number. Even if you have a burner its just annoying. But she's legit. As I said her dates are OK, nothing great, but not bad either she gets into it, plays the part and doesn't complain much. I'd see again if other regulars aren't available.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 10:45 #17414Senior Member

Posts: 62Same Little Bit?
Are you referring to Little Bit GFE (I. E. Sammie), originally from New York? If so, when did this supposedly happen? She was active on Facebook as recently as March 21st.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






