Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 895 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 945 995 1395 1895 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17391

    Lilah James

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    From what I remember, her screening procedure was either a provider reference or ID / Linkedin profile. I gave her the former, but she still requested full name. If I could give you tips from my experience, I would say be extremely professional in your communication with her the first visit. I mean don't joke with her, don't ask her for her menu (message me or anyone else who's seen her for that). After that she sees you once, she becomes much more normal in her communications with you, but she is a bit paranoid when she hasn't seen you first.

    Just pass her screening process, make an appointment, see her in person and then form a final judgement.
    Screening. She asked me to click a selfie with my DL hiding address info.

    Who does that?

  2. #17390

    Anyone seen this Hailey


  3. #17389

    Juicy Jenny

    Can anyone provide information on this pawg. She's coming into town tomorrow. Any information is helpful. Pm please.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/77862115#.

  4. #17388

    Second that--Italian Barbie a scam

    Second that, Italian Barbie is a scam. I routinely reach out to posts that I am 99.9% certain are scams just because it doesn't cost me anything to do so. Like everyone else I have experienced getting to an address then the scam comes, so I don't leave the house anymore until I've proven to my satisfaction it's not a deposit scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm this is a scammer posting. I messaged a few weeks ago, got a human response, just like any other provider, up until I got to the hotel. Then I was told I need to send some amount of money through virtual payment as LE check. Refused, and she sent me a picture of the hallway. After comparing it to the hallway at the hotel, I realized it was from a different location. I asked for a phone call and actually got one, though the person I spoke to was speaking in a whisper. All in all, waste of time, and I was truly disappointed because I had high expectations.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/754-272-5414

  5. #17387

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review and this is the only positive feedback I have ever seen for her. What was the screening process? I hear that it is just as difficult as trying to communicate with her. I just hate to go through an intense screening process especially with someone like this that seems to have a very hot or cold & Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde type of personality and history. I mean there have been several of us brothers classifying this chic as psycho.
    From what I remember, her screening procedure was either a provider reference or ID / Linkedin profile. I gave her the former, but she still requested full name. If I could give you tips from my experience, I would say be extremely professional in your communication with her the first visit. I mean don't joke with her, don't ask her for her menu (message me or anyone else who's seen her for that). After that she sees you once, she becomes much more normal in her communications with you, but she is a bit paranoid when she hasn't seen you first.

    Just pass her screening process, make an appointment, see her in person and then form a final judgement.

  6. #17386

    Way back when screening.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review and this is the only positive feedback I have ever seen for her. What was the screening process? I hear that it is just as difficult as trying to communicate with her. I just hate to go through an intense screening process especially with someone like this that seems to have a very hot or cold & Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde type of personality and history. I mean there have been several of us brothers classifying this chic as psycho.
    When I saw her in Charlotte it was exabyte pezzy no issues, not sure what it is now. If you finally get a date I would.

    Go with an hour and make it clear you are looking to have fun and not a quicki? Maybe she will loosen up and try and ask her what she needs to make her feel comfortable with you not being uncle? Stay safe and use the big head.

  7. #17385

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    She used to post a lot but got injured really badly in a car accident some time ago. Guess she's better now. She's really skinny and her looks are about average. Her dates are fine I just don't like how she'll hit you up for 'help' after she has your number. Even if you have a burner its just annoying. But she's legit. As I said her dates are OK, nothing great, but not bad either she gets into it, plays the part and doesn't complain much. I'd see again if other regulars aren't available.

  8. #17384

    Same Little Bit?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    A few years back even before COVID, but her BF literally physically beat her to death from the news report. Horrible. Very sad. Poor girl.
    Are you referring to Little Bit GFE (I. E. Sammie), originally from New York? If so, when did this supposedly happen? She was active on Facebook as recently as March 21st.

  9. #17383

    Lilah James

    Thanks for the review and this is the only positive feedback I have ever seen for her. What was the screening process? I hear that it is just as difficult as trying to communicate with her. I just hate to go through an intense screening process especially with someone like this that seems to have a very hot or cold & Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde type of personality and history. I mean there have been several of us brothers classifying this chic as psycho.

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree. I also suffered erratic communications, which were sometimes baffling. I admit I couldn't navigate it at first, but I was also intrigued because of her fully GFE designation, and I really wanted to see what kind of person had such, shall we say, unique communication. I was able to break through the second day and intrigued her enough to see me. I ended up being entirely surprised when I met her. She was soft spoken, well dressed, and in a decent / clean town home. She has striking eyes, and she's not on the slimmer side, though she's not a BBW either. Apparently, she recently suffered a bad stalker, and was suffering paranoia as a result (we talked about the communication issue for a good 10 minutes when I first got there). She was fully GFE, and I'm still in contact with her now. Anyways, my visit was good. We went from the downstairs living room to her bedroom while talking. She was a GFE provider, and we finished a few positions and chatted some more before I left. Honestly, one of the sweetest women I have ever met, and she's certainly the sweetest provider I've met. I would be willing to vouch for one or two members of this board, just dm me, maybe that'll help with the communication (it was very bad). I haven't visited again, but I do intend to. It was definitely a very unique experience; I sincerely haven't met such a soft-hearted provider before or since. If you're looking for a very patient and sweet provider, she's a good pairing. If you're looking for a more exciting / physical provider, I would consider looking elsewhere.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina.../lilah-james-9

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

  10. #17382

    Cali from Clt.

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree. I also suffered erratic communications, which were sometimes baffling. I admit I couldn't navigate it at first, but I was also intrigued because of her fully GFE designation, and I really wanted to see what kind of person had such, shall we say, unique communication. I was able to break through the second day and intrigued her enough to see me. I ended up being entirely surprised when I met her. She was soft spoken, well dressed, and in a decent / clean town home. She has striking eyes, and she's not on the slimmer side, though she's not a BBW either. Apparently, she recently suffered a bad stalker, and was suffering paranoia as a result (we talked about the communication issue for a good 10 minutes when I first got there). She was fully GFE, and I'm still in contact with her now. Anyways, my visit was good. We went from the downstairs living room to her bedroom while talking. She was a GFE provider, and we finished a few positions and chatted some more before I left. Honestly, one of the sweetest women I have ever met, and she's certainly the sweetest provider I've met. I would be willing to vouch for one or two members of this board, just dm me, maybe that'll help with the communication (it was very bad). I haven't visited again, but I do intend to. It was definitely a very unique experience; I sincerely haven't met such a soft-hearted provider before or since. If you're looking for a very patient and sweet provider, she's a good pairing. If you're looking for a more exciting / physical provider, I would consider looking elsewhere.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina.../lilah-james-9

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames
    Gents I am from Clt and I review other boards to get the scoop on providers that May travel to Clt and help with follow guys with info of providers that I have seen.

    The above provider is also Cali from Charlotte. I saw her a couple of times when she was in the area. My first time seeing her was a blast, she was fun, adventurous and would guide you. Cali and I talked for a while and she said she was from the Raleigh area and was trying to clean her self up to get her kid back. I had such a good first time with her I scheduled a second visit, well let's just say it was not like the first, it was rushed and I felt she really did not want to have fun. I enjoyed that she was lactating and was freshly cleaned. If you search them in Charlotte for Cali you can see other reviews. Many others have said too much GPS? No one on the Charlotte boards said that communication was bad if I remember. I am hoping she has cleaned herself up. As I say on the Clt. Board stay safe and use your big head.

  11. #17381

  12. #17380
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I know she's posted in the past but I get no results when searching the number and limited results searching the photos. Eorum search turns up too damn many Sashas LOL.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/726867269149
    I would stay away, that's Liz, who went by Cherie in Greensboro for a long time. Every time I see her its a nightmare. Promises this, changes when I get there. One time I attempted to leave and she got her pimp involved. I do understand she is working with a girl now and no pimp is involved. You take your chances maybe she's changed. She offered me 120 $QV for her and her friend. She is a big girl also.

  13. #17379

    #2 wierd

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    #2 is weird and I walked away last time I tried to see her. SOme of those pics are not her but from another provider that used to be in the area.

    The ones with tattoo on the right tit are her.

  14. #17378

    Looking for Info


  15. #17377

    Nyla

    I've avoided reviewing her because I want her for myself, but I told her I'd give her a shout out. Nyla is great. Clean, super sexy and cute. Figure out cost and the rest on your on your own.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/77849765

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape