Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 31831
-
03-26-22 13:38 #23281Senior Member

Posts: 357Be warned, this one is setting up ads under new numbers, new pics etc:
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...1/375724506426
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...8/876805750619
Some of the pics are ones she sent me, a lot of the wording is the same as original ad a few weeks ago.
I texted one of her ads this morning asking if she was really PSE and she replied back she was and I asked he if she's now FS and cum on face and wow, the texts from her stopped.
Guys do not see this one, ever.
-
03-26-22 12:20 #23280Senior Member

Posts: 1250Recommend you try again
I'd recommend you try again. She is IMHO worth it. Let us know how it goes if you do.
Originally Posted by Steve4Action
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 09:19 #23279Senior Member

Posts: 65Fine Beauty Alexus rich
Fine Experence with Alexus.
Very cute spinner type white a beautiful smile and amazing eyes. Really sweet. Great ass.
The Rest of the Story: I have been looking to catch up with Alexus for some time and finally we connected. We made an appointment for 7:30 to nigth and stayed in good contact right up to the appointment time. She had to delay for 30 minutes but she was worth the wait.
She met me at the door (hotel room) in a bra and yoga pants. OMG! She was stunning with an amazing body. My engine got started immediately. We went to the bed and I stripped down immediately. She slowly undressed and my anticipation rose as well. We started out with some DFK and body exploration to get to know each other. She looked like she would taste great so I went down for some DATY which she really enjoyed. Seeing the facial expression and the body motions got me all worked up as well. Put the cover on and we started out in Miss. She really know how to move and we moved from that to doggy, then cowgirl (which she did really well). I took a break and had some CBJ which she showed off her DT skills. Very impressive. I finished up my session in MISH. Overall excellent session that I will repeat asap.
Recommendation: Yes.
I will share her number only with seniours menbers.
-
03-26-22 09:15 #23278Senior Member

Posts: 357Was this like a Friday the 13th sort of encounter? Maybe lorena bobbit? Can you give us any sort of idea what happened to psychologically scar you in such a way?
Originally Posted by OhHellYeah
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 22:02 #23277Senior Member

Posts: 263Rain
Tried to contact her on Wednesday. She never returned my call. I'm sure she is a wonderful provider and I might try again in the future. I am leery of seeing anyone off Skip the games anyway. My favorites are Seda and Nami, but there not available sometimes and would like a third and my search will continue. I want to thank everyone who responded to me about Rain. Keep enjoying her.
Thanks.
Steve.
-
03-25-22 21:45 #23276Senior Member

Posts: 167Senior member visiting
Be in Nashville tonight and tomorrow night. Scanned through and see several to avoid. If someone reliable worth seeing please DM me. Be happy to return the favor if ever in Chattanooga. I'm in Franklin.
-
03-25-22 20:55 #23275Senior Member

Posts: 26What happened?
Curious as to what traumatize you. Did it fall off?
Originally Posted by OhHellYeah
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 18:19 #23274Senior Member

Posts: 112So after having an okay dream about this one yesterday I tried to dream about it again. Big mistake, absolute nightmare I was lucky to walk away from. If you value a good sleep you should definitely avoid! I'm not lying this encounter in my dream was absolutely terrifying. Such a close call. Got me seriously questioning whether I'll ever try to dream about this kind of thing again. Stay safe, everyone!
Originally Posted by BrownMan070
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 18:06 #23273Senior Member

Posts: 112Agreed
The morons who pay $350+ for just HE massage are the ones ruining it for us all. LA prices and attitude infecting the talent. Idiots so desperate they pay whatever for whatever because I guess they can afford it. We do need to take a stand. They have no jobs without us!
Originally Posted by FlagCarrier
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 17:02 #23272Regular Member

Posts: 3Vote with your Wallet
Absolutely agree with the sentiment echoed here. I've lived in Nashville since 2015 and was partaking in the hobby quite a bit from then to early 2019. Then I took a break and even wanting to return to 2021 was an absolute joke. I mean it's ludicrous what I'm seeing these days.
Originally Posted by IgnorantBliss
[View Original Post]
You get dog shit service and on top of that they all act pissed off and act like you should be grateful they're even doing this favor for you, so just hand the money over and don't expect anything.
Hell I'm starting to see this go into even more extremes of these garden tools now not even offering FS and just a shitty massage with light teasing for 350/ hr. It's like what in the f* is happening. Are there dudes out here paying these prices. I guess so.
If this is the value proposition left, we have no one to blame but ourselves for paying these prices and possibly these new transplants. I bet the new transplants from California don't mind paying these prices for a horrendous experience. What can you do but go on a hiatus.
-
03-25-22 15:17 #23271Senior Member

Posts: 318Simply don't understand??
Seems fair amount of these classy, educated, charming young ladies are getting themselves in trouble? Wish somebody would explain the why to me? (SARCASM) This is another of the low life pieces of shit that I'm sure most know of or have even encountered. Goes by the name Hannah. Looks as if she's going to be unavailable for a while.
** All persons represented in this post are presumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. I laughed even typing that.
-
03-25-22 14:24 #23270Senior Member

Posts: 102Mandy Fox
I didn't have a chance to go see her but the next time she is in town I plan on seeing her.
Does anyone have knowledge of her?
https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxx
-
03-25-22 00:38 #23269Senior Member

Posts: 112Can confirm. Was ok
Ok so this is all accurate. The entire building smelled like curry. She's a smoker but it didn't smell like it. Place was a total mess. Almost immediately she undressed and laid down totally naked spreading her legs. She was not a total dead fish. Amazing natural titties that I got to lick and suck on a bit before pounding away. Def bring rubbers if you need one. Nothing to clean up with at all. She chatted a LOT afterwards. I had to tell her I was leaving LOL. Don't think I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by BrownMan070
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 22:26 #23268Regular Member

Posts: 9Showers
Agreed, hopefully you will take lots of showers!
Originally Posted by BoSox50
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 19:25 #23267Senior Member

Posts: 331Seda
Just be courteous, polite and enjoy the experience. She will take charge.
Originally Posted by MrMojo43
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





