LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 1072 1572 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23266

    Seda

    Hello everyone,

    Short time lurker, first time poster. I've decided to take my first plunge with Seda tomorrow since I have always wanted an Asian woman and she gets a lot of positive reviews. For you that have spent time with her, I would appreciate any advice. What not to do, anything that she does particularly well, etc. Much appreciated.

    MrMojo43.

  2. #23265

    Bbcip?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan070  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I took one for the team today out in the Brentwood area. Younger 23 year old, brownish hair, shaved, doesn't give head but the kitty made up for it. BBCIP for $. She wanted $. 5 but asked if she could do $ for a QV. YMMV but bring a cover if you are wanting one as none were available. Link and pictures she sent are below. Also side note, room had dirty dishes and clothing everywhere, didn't smell of smoke or anything and nothing available to clean up with but toilet paper. I told her she needed to clean up and start over but in the end I got what I was looking for.

    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/2310d...c-45a83cfff0e7
    Be careful with BBCIP. It's not if you catch something it is when you catch something. I know from personal experience.

    Stay safe.

  3. #23264

    Brentwood area review

    Hello, I took one for the team today out in the Brentwood area. Younger 23 year old, brownish hair, shaved, doesn't give head but the kitty made up for it. BBCIP for $. She wanted $. 5 but asked if she could do $ for a QV. YMMV but bring a cover if you are wanting one as none were available. Link and pictures she sent are below. Also side note, room had dirty dishes and clothing everywhere, didn't smell of smoke or anything and nothing available to clean up with but toilet paper. I told her she needed to clean up and start over but in the end I got what I was looking for.

    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/2310d...c-45a83cfff0e7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A79137B2-04FD-467D-A9B9-3DFD51E4EC4B.jpg‎   C3514679-DF92-464D-BE76-9D831E8BE711.jpg‎   0B60EAB4-4316-4BF9-9422-6F3CA5AE9F42.jpg‎   F8F72B1E-E6C6-4C04-A6AE-50E7783FBC93.jpg‎  

  4. #23263

    Alexandra Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this escort? Extremely pricey but I do like her body.

    https://www.slixa.com/tennessee/nash...lexandra-elise
    I believe yesterday she announced new screening and Covid protocols. Maybe even higher prices. Take a look at her Twitter.

  5. #23262

    Best in Nashville

    Ok Nashville who's the hottest, best in Smashville? If money is no object who you calling? Chattanooga monger wanting the best!

  6. #23261

    Some advice if you see her:

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    If you do see her and she offers you a coffee you probably should say no.

  7. #23260

    Nasty ho's

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    Could hardly get the cream because of the foreskin. Nasty ho. Thats enough for me to never see her. And I have a BWC just as big so not intemidated.

  8. #23259
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoCrow  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/77577326#.

    Has anyone visited this provider? Seems too good to be true.
    That is a spam ad.

  9. #23258

    Any report on this one?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/77577326#.

    Has anyone visited this provider? Seems too good to be true.

  10. #23257

    Rain

    So I've been on here before but have lost my sign in credentials. Had to open a new account. Anyway. Just saw Rain and have to agree with SecretTheLover. She has good communication and so far no games. Very satisfied with my visit. GFE and multiple positions, no rush, and decent location. Will def see again. Very chill and easy going. Looking for perhaps another 2 consistent providers in the area. Have had several no answers and one agree to meet them ghosted. Always looking for SW but not has any luck around Mfboro pike.

  11. #23256
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this escort? Extremely pricey but I do like her body.

    https://www.slixa.com/tennessee/nash...lexandra-elise
    Here is a vid with her and bbc.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e0448757f5f4

  12. #23255

    Alexandra Elise

    Any info on this escort? Extremely pricey but I do like her body.

    https://www.slixa.com/tennessee/nash...lexandra-elise

  13. #23254

    Carolina & Hometown Hottie

    Saw Carolina mid last week in a hotel off Sidco drive /65. Not the worst place as I've used it for SA meets in the past but still far from nice. She said she's in the middle of moving as her lease is up and the room was a bit messy but nothing bad. First time seeing her and heard good things, and have to admit why'll didn't steer me wrong. She's amazing, very much worth it. She looks like her pictures even though they're a few years old. Right around 40, and I'd say a better than average build for her age. She wanted to talk and get comfortable with each other before we got to it which didn't take away from the "visit" portion at all time wise, and actually made it better. She's an absolute sweetheart with a great smile (perfect teeth) and was nice and clean when I showed up. Was GFE with me including kissing but YMMV greatly. BBBJ / CFS, absolutely no rush and she really seems to enjoy it. Half hour damage $x. 6 well spent. Absolutely will see again.

  14. #23253
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a long time ago when she lived in a mansion with her mother (or grandmother) that was suffering from dementia. It was a very unique setup but I had a great time. She was attractive and personality-wise a very nice girl. I don't know why I haven't seen her again.
    Yeah, I heard about that setup, but that was before I got around to meeting her. I only started visiting her after COVID started letting up, but since then I've been back many times, as I said. I should say, I'm a guy in my 50's, so she's younger than me. I actually tend to have better times with somewhat older providers who aren't surrounded by sketchy handlers and dope and who have been doing this a while and have a routine. What I like about Rain is that she's not just business, but dresses for the date and does the DFK I enjoy.

  15. #23252
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her and setup an appointment.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/866353054872

    Meet at the door. She needed to pee (after LEO check). She's going to do a strip tease and then get down to business. She comes out of the restroom and some guy is knocking on the door saying that's his wife.

    I back out of the room and leave. Of course cash is left. Hope they spend it soon, it has a surprise.

    Watch out for them. They switch rooms between calls. Me and another user on here have been texting them and setup another meeting.

    Stay safe, have fun!
    Damn that sucks to hear. She was great a couple years ago, must be into drugs or something. She was living in a hotel full time off Harding place /24 that was sketch but her room was nice and clean and decorated etc. , felt super comfortable once inside. She was an awesome "real" MILF type with your typical middle age mom bod but with a great smile, very nice teeth, and loved to fuck. She didn't have any restrictions with me. Saw her once last year in an apartment with her "daughter / daughter's bf" there when I showed up. Still went in and did the deed against my better judgement but I'm sure they only saw a blur of my outline as I scooted out after. Didn't see her again since it wasn't the same experience as it used to be. Hate that it's come to this now too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape