Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 33236
-
03-25-22 13:22 #23051Senior Member

Posts: 258I also reached out after finding an old add that matched her photos. Will report if I manage a meet.
Originally Posted by RiskyBizness66
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 12:35 #23050Senior Member

Posts: 64Jemma
She's got a nice body she is tall and accommodating. She is probably 40 is but is in good shape with augmented breasts. If that age group appeals she is a good choice. IMO.
Originally Posted by Bks7189
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 11:23 #23049Senior Member

Posts: 80Any info, I've searched but nothing
https://www.yesbackpage.com/234/post...-240-2789.html
Searched but nothing coming up, very cute anybody had a visit?
-
03-25-22 06:21 #23048Senior Member

Posts: 82Raylee
Raylee's Twitter page is where she post her most recent updates on when and where she will be.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 04:57 #23047Senior Member

Posts: 333Raylee
Hey Roger just want to say thanks man. Have a good one.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 00:16 #23046Banned Member

Posts: 5352Steve hasn't been booking her for a while. He had to remove her pictures from his site. She is on tryst booking for herself. She will be in Dayton Monday an Tuesday then back here Thursday.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 23:26 #23045Regular Member

Posts: 1Jemma Jade
Was wondering if anyone can verify if Jemma Jade is worth the price of admission for a first time visit? She has a no review policy, not looking for specifics, just interested in an overall perspective. Any input appreciated. Have been interested in her for awhile.
-
03-24-22 22:05 #23044Senior Member

Posts: 3424Raylee
Maybe you can try these.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
Raylee | Tryst.link: Find independent escorts
https://tryst.link/escort/cinciraylee25
Cincinnati's Sweetheart
https://raylee.escortbook.com/
Raylee (@CinciRaylee) / Twitter
https://twitter.com/CinciRaylee
-
03-24-22 21:20 #23043Senior Member

Posts: 333Raylee
Good evening everyone. I just like to know what's up with Raylee. I don't see here on Steves roster now even her pictures are gone. I do know she was doing her own thing as well. She did tell me once where she was posting but forgot. I know she is on tryst I guess she totally went out on her own. Well everyone have a good night. Be safe out there.
-
03-24-22 19:49 #23042Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey everyone, new to this site but not the hobby. I usually only get to do it once or twice a year. Sometimes its hard to tell who's real or not. I'd love some recommendations on your go to girls. Someone decent looking and safe for 200 or less. The ones I liked the most are gone. Thanks.
-
03-24-22 17:31 #23041Senior Member

Posts: 844Lmao
Oh my god that is funny!!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 16:11 #23040Senior Member

Posts: 229Understand about T. DAy
Understand and Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 13:39 #23039Senior Member

Posts: 3424Get some better help
Originally Posted by Aries25
[View Original Post]
Aries25, we've seen this scenario play out with you over a couple of different girls. You've mentioned depression before, and while I ain't no doctor, it seems apparent that you're "self-medicating" with hookers. It probably gives you an uplift in certain brain chemicals that ease your symptoms for a while.
Originally Posted by FrozenGent
[View Original Post]
You should invest in better coping strategies than getting attached to hookers that will not reciprocate those feelings. Otherwise, you'll always find yourself back in this place where you feel betrayed by someone that was merely doing what you paid them to do.
Good luck dude. I've seen depression in others, and it's a motherfucker.
-
03-24-22 11:14 #23038Banned Member

Posts: 5352I will pass for two reasons. 1st I talked to her when I was in Florida this winter plus I have a few seniors friends that gave me lots of info. 2nd I don't travel to Northern Ky. She said she I in Union Ky. To many red flags.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 09:18 #23037Senior Member

Posts: 157Almost there
But you still don't quite get it. You were never her friend. She may have been nice to you and spent time with you but it was for money. She had lots of "friends" like you. A LOT! I've seen her over 30 times myself. Always eager to see me as if there was no one else in her life. She was good at that because she is a nice person. I'd like to see her again sometime. Not because I miss her, but because she has a great body and is a good fuck, for money.
Originally Posted by Aries25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





