Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 18421
-
03-25-22 07:54 #8776Senior Member

Posts: 216Alejandra
Anybody seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-aae594ab17ac
-
03-25-22 01:26 #8775Senior Member

Posts: 1062It sounds like everyone had a piece of siren on here. Shit, I met her the first week she was on Sa. Only saw her few times since she said she's a swinger and fucks all the time.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
God knows how many people choked and spit her mouth etc.
Actually, the consistency is good but after 10 or 15 fucks with the same it becomes boring. I had Hawa and she was a prime 19 yr old and I got tired after 15 bangs.
-
03-25-22 01:22 #8774Senior Member

Posts: 276SB1 sounds a lot like a girl I had been seeing. Is she up in Gaithersburg LOL? Anyway I'd totally stick with her.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 01:15 #8773Senior Member

Posts: 1062Nena sky
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-49aefc046633
I didn't see a review. Saw years back. She fucked me good. Rode me until that I started hurting. BBBJ, covered. Back then 350.
I did not repeat because she had a funky pussy smell maybe it fixed now but it was bad enough where it just made me limp.
Other than that I think she's a nice, pretty girl.
-
03-25-22 00:04 #8772Senior Member

Posts: 1062Bee
I don't see her profile anymore. But an au pair Brazilian.
300 bbcip etc. She quoted 4. Good fuck. She's all the way out in Fairfax.
Damn Kpop is finding and getting all these fine young hotties in DC. I can't find shit in DC. I just fucking troll NYC and hope I can convince some to meet me again.
-
03-24-22 23:08 #8771Senior Member

Posts: 138No. She is good.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 22:46 #8770Senior Member

Posts: 1062The hotness is back with another profile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-514d44cd43c0
WTF. Why aren't you guys keeping her busy!!
-
03-24-22 22:22 #8769Senior Member

Posts: 525Value
I'm guessing SB2 is about twice as expensive as SB1. Can SB1 get you off anally or orally? I like her attitude. How to get more time from SB2? Would extended BBBJ plus BBFS work? I like her appearance but not her attitude. Would alternating between the 2 work? Enjoy the attributes of each and then switch off for variety? Good luck!
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:51 #8768Senior Member

Posts: 1241Her persona: short hair, confident woman poses, not too revealing clothing, leaves me intrigued. She may be a complete nerd or an absolute freak in the sack. Can't quite tell with her. If that's her objective: mission accomplished.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:42 #8767Senior Member

Posts: 631Double Book
I'm a rewards member with Marriott. I get free late checkout at 4 pm. Normally just schedule new SBs in the evening l, and a mid day meetup with one of my regulars. No matter what I don't lose out on the room.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 21:21 #8766Senior Member

Posts: 1062Reverse search the phone. Ask for a photo holding like 3,4 fingers up. Etc. Or snap chat.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
The fakers would gaslight saying I don't need to prove myself etc blah blah.
-
03-24-22 21:04 #8765Senior Member

Posts: 328Intel
Mimi1234.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-dc342a4f92ad
Set up a meet and greet. Then she requested a small gesture or gift. I declined.
Catch Me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-ac1bd8473c91
Advertised DC, but now profile is in Charlotte, NC. Stated that she would be back to visit DC in the future.
Sexy Goddess.
Blocked me. Insisted that a $200 upfront fee was required to show that I was capable of being in an arrangement.
-
03-24-22 19:45 #8764Senior Member

Posts: 1062Sweetthing
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-a2a98e68ccef
Looks hot. Sent a video. But seems like she cares more about $$ almost like a pro. So I suspect she will be a shit lay. Damn, I think she's fine too. Willing to drive out from Bmore.
Usually, I'd go for it. But I'll pass.
-
03-24-22 19:42 #8763Senior Member

Posts: 363Better value
Trying to figure out how to determine better value to keep.
SB1, slightly thick girl, because she's 22 still young face, lets you fuck six ways from Sunday including anal, wants CIP. Negatives, I'm not hugely attracted to her, pu$sy feels somewhat loose, can't get good friction LOL so have trouble cumming. Hosts at her place, is relatively inexpensive (but they all are broke so wants assistance as much as you can give), and overall chill attitude.
SB2, petite, fit, light, flat abs, small round ass, smooth skin, narrow tight pu$sy, nice BBBJ, BBF, no cip, 25 years, pretty face (decent). Negatives, don't like to fuck for long, just 2-3 standard positions quickly flipping over from one to other, wants you to cum quick, don't like anything too long. She's in love with her body, and expensive. I am attracted to her and can cum if she lets me fuck for a while, but she doesn't like it.
I am thinking SB1 is better value even tho SB2 is far better attraction.
-
03-24-22 19:25 #8762Senior Member

Posts: 363Ask to call
When you doubt someone may not be real always ask them to make a phone call. That's when the fakes go silent. I never go in person these days without that when I even have a hint of doubt, if she can't talk that's a huge red flag.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





