Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 896 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 946 996 1396 1896 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17368

    Looking for Info


  2. #17367

    Nyla

    I've avoided reviewing her because I want her for myself, but I told her I'd give her a shout out. Nyla is great. Clean, super sexy and cute. Figure out cost and the rest on your on your own.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/77849765

  3. #17366

    Any Intel on this

    Just saw this ad. Looks like it might be a fresh face in the area. Wondering if anybody has any Intel on her legit.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/867816542962

  4. #17365

    Sasha lollipop

    Anyone have any info on this one? I know she's posted in the past but I get no results when searching the number and limited results searching the photos. Eorum search turns up too damn many Sashas LOL.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/726867269149

  5. #17364

    Cheyenne Ryder

    Saw on social media May 1st Cheyenne Ryder will no longer be offering meets. Online media only.

  6. #17363

    Lilah James

    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    This one is a waste of time. No knowledge of P-411. Also erratic communication. Wanted me to send a picture with four fingers held up. I declined at that point Many texts and time on my end mainly because she claimed full GFE.
    I respectfully disagree. I also suffered erratic communications, which were sometimes baffling. I admit I couldn't navigate it at first, but I was also intrigued because of her fully GFE designation, and I really wanted to see what kind of person had such, shall we say, unique communication. I was able to break through the second day and intrigued her enough to see me. I ended up being entirely surprised when I met her. She was soft spoken, well dressed, and in a decent / clean town home. She has striking eyes, and she's not on the slimmer side, though she's not a BBW either. Apparently, she recently suffered a bad stalker, and was suffering paranoia as a result (we talked about the communication issue for a good 10 minutes when I first got there). She was fully GFE, and I'm still in contact with her now. Anyways, my visit was good. We went from the downstairs living room to her bedroom while talking. She was a GFE provider, and we finished a few positions and chatted some more before I left. Honestly, one of the sweetest women I have ever met, and she's certainly the sweetest provider I've met. I would be willing to vouch for one or two members of this board, just dm me, maybe that'll help with the communication (it was very bad). I haven't visited again, but I do intend to. It was definitely a very unique experience; I sincerely haven't met such a soft-hearted provider before or since. If you're looking for a very patient and sweet provider, she's a good pairing. If you're looking for a more exciting / physical provider, I would consider looking elsewhere.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina.../lilah-james-9

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilahjames

  7. #17362

    Italian Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe no one has TOFT on this one. Talked to her in the phone briefly and she was nice enough, looking to see if anyone has experience before I plunge.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24661225
    Can confirm this is a scammer posting. I messaged a few weeks ago, got a human response, just like any other provider, up until I got to the hotel. Then I was told I need to send some amount of money through virtual payment as LE check. Refused, and she sent me a picture of the hallway. After comparing it to the hallway at the hotel, I realized it was from a different location. I asked for a phone call and actually got one, though the person I spoke to was speaking in a whisper. All in all, waste of time, and I was truly disappointed because I had high expectations.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/754-272-5414

  8. #17361

    Phoenix / Visiting Provider

    I recently visited an excellent provider that has recently relocated here from a different state. Her ads from Indianan suggest she goes by Phoenix, though I didn't see any name on her ads posted in Raleigh. Some of her pictures a bit flattering, but I do mean a bit. She's likely in her mid 40's, which some of the pictures mask, but she closely resembles her photos. She prefers setting an appointment with her at least a few hours in advance, which I did and had no trouble with. I met her in a hotel in Raleigh, where I was pleasantly surprised by her looks and figure, both of which are fairly above the average in Raleigh. She's not petite, nor is she anorexic, but she's not over weigh either, somewhere in between--my preference. She's quite personable and we chatted a bit and built up to the session with a good amount of foreplay. Transitioned through a few positions with her suggesting some that she wanted to try as well, with peppered GFE (light kissing). She offers bbj, contingent on you being clean and well groomed, which I was made aware of as she inspected me before starting. Service was fully covered, which she explained was a requirement. She reminded me a younger Sexi Stacy. All in all, a phenomenal experience for me that I intend to repeat many times before someone messes it up. Personally, my experience with her was better than Mina's and better than Stacy's though I've had a few better sessions in this area. Her donations were $200 for half an hour and $300 for the hour, and I don't think she's Greek friendly. I would recommend seeing her before someone messes things up, like is probable.

    https://callescort.org/260-488-8572

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/260-488-8572

    You can dm for additional questions.

  9. #17360

    Fake Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenBelfore  [View Original Post]
    Going to have to disagree. Most unprofessional provider I've ever had. Didn't look like the photo, kept badgering me for extra money, she hustled me out as fast as she could, and I let her because I was not having fun.

    2/10. Would not repeat, would not recomend.
    Of course she didn't look like the pictures. That's why they're called Fake Asians. There are usually 3 different ones in the area. So you got a bad one. Don't judge them all by that one. They're consistent clean and drug free. Don't smoke in the room. Never had one try to upsell. Your millage may very. If you don't like what you see, walk. And you won't need to worry about some thug getting in your face before you get to your car. Given today's market, who could ask for more.

  10. #17359

    Deposit Scam

    I saw this ad today. Contacted her for QV and she quoted. 7 with. 2 being upfront before meeting. She was located off Hillsborough downtown. Pretty adamant about wanting the cash app and blew my cell up. I passed but maybe someone has experienced with her before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/77742178

  11. #17358

    Little bit

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    A few years back even before COVID, but her BF literally physically beat her to death from the news report. Horrible. Very sad. Poor girl.
    Totally agree. She was the very first provider I saw here in the Raleigh area. Was very nice to me. Made a point that wasn't strung out like many others.

  12. #17357

    Foreign Babe


  13. #17356

    Italian Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Hot bod, BBBJ and Greek for $150 HH, I'm game if she is real. Check the Charlotte, Asheville and Fayetteville forums and see if you can locate any comments. She has advertised in all of those areas this year. A quick Sumosearch shows several different pics and does verify the same girl in all of the ads. Tats don't normally lie. So at least there's that. However, somone on EB says "Fake" but gives no details. I trust EB almost as much as gas station Sushi. Let us know if you dive in.
    I would also like to know.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24661225

  14. #17355

    Elise & Italian Barbie fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDick  [View Original Post]
    It turned out to be a deposit scam. Just before I reach the hotel all the BS started. Even Eros has this. I am surprised.
    That sucks, thanks for TOFTT. I expect Eros to be better than that too. And it's the worst when they don't start the deposit scam until you get to the location since there's nothing you can really do unless you literally never see anyone without lots of review (which is impossible if you go the SA route).

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Hot bod, BBBJ and Greek for $150 HH, I'm game if she is real. Check the Charlotte, Asheville and Fayetteville forums and see if you can locate any comments. She has advertised in all of those areas this year. A quick Sumosearch shows several different pics and does verify the same girl in all of the ads. Tats don't normally lie. So at least there's that. However, somone on EB says "Fake" but gives no details. I trust EB almost as much as gas station Sushi. Let us know if you dive in.
    This comment from Ripoff Reports thread says fake: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...230&viewfull=1#post5817230.

    And it breaks the general rule of young + attractive + offering greek in posting = fake.

    EA should really allow you to click the usernames of commenters to see past comments by them.

  15. #17354
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers,

    Wondering if anyone knows what happened to little Bit? She was my long time go to provider not sure if she is spending time with her uncle or left the game any help would be much appreciated in advance.
    She was murdered by her POS "boyfriend" pimp back in 2020.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape