Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 1708 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15127

    RE: Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgr7856  [View Original Post]
    I've been separated for over a year now and am just now trying this route. I haven't touched, kissed, smelt a girl the entire time. Now I'm ready to make this move, however I am a little apprehensive and very nervous. I'm actually nervous typing this. So if there are some of you that have already been there and done that. Can you guys please send some suggestions of girls that are trusted and are legit. I've chatted with a couple girls but I keep chickening out. Any suggestions of girls will work and I mean any bc it's been that long!

    Thanks in advance fellas!
    There's a lot of good and bad reviews on providers. You just have to go a few pages back and read them.

  2. #15126
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgr7856  [View Original Post]
    I've been separated for over a year now and am just now trying this route. I haven't touched, kissed, smelt a girl the entire time. Now I'm ready to make this move, however I am a little apprehensive and very nervous. I'm actually nervous typing this. So if there are some of you that have already been there and done that. Can you guys please send some suggestions of girls that are trusted and are legit. I've chatted with a couple girls but I keep chickening out. Any suggestions of girls will work and I mean any bc it's been that long!

    Thanks in advance fellas!
    Are you in Dyt? Prefer spinner body types or curvy / chubby? Cauc or AA? Or just open?

  3. #15125

    RE: Any info would be great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgr7856  [View Original Post]
    I'm so new to this game and I mean new nee. Came across this gem and started a text convo. I think she's sexy as all get out but seems very TGTBT. Has anyone felt with her or have any information about her. I would really like to proceed but for obvious reasons I'm hesitant even though I've never done this. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/77871291
    That is definitely a fake ad. Don't send any money.

  4. #15124

    Hmmmm?

    This ad reeks of LEO vibes, too vulgar, reg looking girl, little to no tatts. Be safe fellas.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...3/512661414854

  5. #15123
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    This ad looks very suspicious to me. I also think it's TGTBT. I wonder if it's Uncle LEO.
    Word of advice unless you want to TOFTT, always skippast new providers! LOL.

  6. #15122

    Anyone recommend a Gilf / older MILF?

    The older the better.

    Bree in Sidney is a bit too far. Dayton / South Dayton would be perfect.

  7. #15121
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgr7856  [View Original Post]
    I'm so new to this game and I mean new nee. Came across this gem and started a text convo. I think she's sexy as all get out but seems very TGTBT. Has anyone felt with her or have any information about her. I would really like to proceed but for obvious reasons I'm hesitant even though I've never done this. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/77871291
    That is a fake ad brother. For sure don't text the number.

  8. #15120

    Suggestions Please!

    I've been separated for over a year now and am just now trying this route. I haven't touched, kissed, smelt a girl the entire time. Now I'm ready to make this move, however I am a little apprehensive and very nervous. I'm actually nervous typing this. So if there are some of you that have already been there and done that. Can you guys please send some suggestions of girls that are trusted and are legit. I've chatted with a couple girls but I keep chickening out. Any suggestions of girls will work and I mean any bc it's been that long!

    Thanks in advance fellas!

  9. #15119

    Theif.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Wow gross LOL you got lucky. I was followed one time from an incall house. I think it was LEO.
    My wife has been life long friends with her. She came home a couple of weeks ago telling me how her and her boyfriend planned on robbing mongers. She stated that she has never been right in the head and her demons have made it worse!

    I would definitely stay clear of this one!

  10. #15118

    Any info would be great!

    I'm so new to this game and I mean new nee. Came across this gem and started a text convo. I think she's sexy as all get out but seems very TGTBT. Has anyone felt with her or have any information about her. I would really like to proceed but for obvious reasons I'm hesitant even though I've never done this. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/77871291
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6BBD29F0-E884-4EC9-8A5F-78DF1907D27E.jpg‎  

  11. #15117
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Did she stay awake during the BJ?
    Actually yes she did this time! Wasn't a bad visit. Seemed more alert the whole time. Added some weight since last time but overall was decent. Definitely worries more about her needs with the wand than treating the client.

  12. #15116

    Soccer Mom

    To those who remember retired provider Soccer Mom, she is visiting her uncle. She seems to have gained some weight; her face and neck are kinda puffy.

  13. #15115
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeNerd  [View Original Post]
    This one is a train wreck imo. Has two numbers listed but wants you to text another one instead. Why even bother posting two numbers if you want texts going to a specific number? Communication was heavily filtered, hard to understand, spotty and even then accused me of LEO. I get to the location early and observe the surroundings. I watched two dudes walk out the front door. One of them walked toward the back of the house probably to wait. The second one sat in another car next house down. I nope right out of there and called her out on it. She raged pretty hard and I am glad that I didn't get taken advantage of.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/217044467105
    Wow gross LOL you got lucky. I was followed one time from an incall house. I think it was LEO.

  14. #15114

    Danielle

    I read something about a Danielle spinner lady, anyone got the scoop on if worth the plunder? Fair rates / goodlooking / younger? I haven't seen a spinner in years in dayton, just the typical whales floating around. If its worth possibly diving into. Let me know.

  15. #15113
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    This ad looks very suspicious to me. I also think it's TGTBT. I wonder if it's Uncle LEO.
    Yeah I'm seeing lot of phone numbers lately that look super close together numerically starting with Dayton area code of course but actual number starts with 9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape