Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 736 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 11026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8371
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  2. #8370

    Jessica is racist

    First of all, I'm white. I'm just reporting my experience.

    I picked up a chubby gal named Jessica, who was sweating like crazy, and took her to the spot for a blow job. Along the way, she informed me that the only reason she got in my car is because I'm white. Then tells me all kinds of weird shit about how every black guy who's ever picked her up has either tried to be her pimp, tried to turn a quick blow job into an all day event (for the same $40 fee), or just tried to straight up take her home against her wishes. Anyway, my telling here is the PG version.

    Her blow job was crap, she didn't catch it with her mouth. Instead she used a napkin she had asked for earlier. LAME.

  3. #8369
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAndUncut  [View Original Post]
    Last night at around 1 am, I ran into my favorite old street walker, Lori from Medford. She's a skinny dirty blonde with medium length hair, about 5' 5". I picked her up on Mass Ave near Boston Medical. I've known her for years and she was happy to see me. At one time she had a fairly nice little body and worked at a local gym, but the years have not been kind. She always walks fast and wears a mask. Her body looks like late 40's but with her mask off her face looks much older. She's no beauty, from her toothless popeye wrinkled granny face, to her knarly hands, flat chest, flat ass, knobby knees down to her skinny chicken legs. What she lacks in looks, she makes up with great service, for short money. She asked for $60 for BBBJTCWS with rimming and roaming but settled for $25 plus console change. Before I had even parked the car she had already jumped in the back and stripped down to her panties and socks. She knows the routine. I don't like to use soaps on my genital areas. So every week and a half to two weeks I enjoy getting licked clean and serviced. When I pull my pants down the dirty ass smell and stanky ball smell is pretty overwhelming. Lori is great. She doesn't retch or complain. She starts by sucking me hard and licking out and swallowing the dick cheese that has accumulated under my foreskin. She always tell me she really likes black guys and loves the way I taste. She then sucks and licks my stanky balls clean. She's happy to do exactly as I tell her for as long as I tell her. I then had her lick the crack of my ass up and down. Lori is the best at rimming. She attentively follows instructions, alternating between sticking her tongue deep into my asshole, blowing into my asshole and then sucking my asshole. Quite the sensation. Even though she smelled a little fishy I occasionally played with her pussy. She started dry, but after she had been rimming me, she was soaking wet. I always end by fucking her face hard to completion. She still has a couple of teeth in that almost toothless mouth that nick a bit. She swallowed every drop and said how she really enjoyed it. She thanked me when I dropped her off and said she hoped to see me soon. The only downside was after she was finished taking care of me, every time she spoke, her breath understandably reeked of shit. Will definitely repeat.
    Every time I see this lady, I drive right the fuck on. Now I'm glad I did. Also I'm going to fucking barf.

  4. #8368

    MM is back in the news

    https://patch.com/massachusetts/bost...methadone-mile

    "The operation also issued four other men summonses as attempted buyers of sex. ".

  5. #8367
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAndUncut  [View Original Post]
    Last night at around 1 am, I ran into my favorite old street walker, Lori from Medford. She's a skinny dirty blonde with medium length hair, about 5' 5". I picked her up on Mass Ave near Boston Medical. I've known her for years and she was happy to see me. At one time she had a fairly nice little body and worked at a local gym, but the years have not been kind. She always walks fast and wears a mask. Her body looks like late 40's but with her mask off her face looks much older. She's no beauty, from her toothless popeye wrinkled granny face, to her knarly hands, flat chest, flat ass, knobby knees down to her skinny chicken legs. What she lacks in looks, she makes up with great service, for short money. She asked for $60 for BBBJTCWS with rimming and roaming but settled for $25 plus console change. Before I had even parked the car she had already jumped in the back and stripped down to her panties and socks. She knows the routine. I don't like to use soaps on my genital areas. So every week and a half to two weeks I enjoy getting licked clean and serviced. When I pull my pants down the dirty ass smell and stanky ball smell is pretty overwhelming. Lori is great. She doesn't retch or complain. She starts by sucking me hard and licking out and swallowing the dick cheese that has accumulated under my foreskin. She always tell me she really likes black guys and loves the way I taste. She then sucks and licks my stanky balls clean. She's happy to do exactly as I tell her for as long as I tell her. I then had her lick the crack of my ass up and down. Lori is the best at rimming. She attentively follows instructions, alternating between sticking her tongue deep into my asshole, blowing into my asshole and then sucking my asshole. Quite the sensation. Even though she smelled a little fishy I occasionally played with her pussy. She started dry, but after she had been rimming me, she was soaking wet. I always end by fucking her face hard to completion. She still has a couple of teeth in that almost toothless mouth that nick a bit. She swallowed every drop and said how she really enjoyed it. She thanked me when I dropped her off and said she hoped to see me soon. The only downside was after she was finished taking care of me, every time she spoke, her breath understandably reeked of shit. Will definitely repeat.
    Yeah, same girl that I know from Medford. But, she calls herself Kim when I was with her. Thanks for the photo. We all know who's who now. I've always did BBFS with her. Tight at the bottom, not so flexible. But, gets the job done. She does look like 80 years old for a 40 year old woman. Nice woman though, no drama and does the job. But, damn bro, that shit nasty about the rimming.

  6. #8366

    Good Old Lori from Medford

    Last night at around 1 am, I ran into my favorite old street walker, Lori from Medford. She's a skinny dirty blonde with medium length hair, about 5' 5". I picked her up on Mass Ave near Boston Medical. I've known her for years and she was happy to see me. At one time she had a fairly nice little body and worked at a local gym, but the years have not been kind. She always walks fast and wears a mask. Her body looks like late 40's but with her mask off her face looks much older. She's no beauty, from her toothless popeye wrinkled granny face, to her knarly hands, flat chest, flat ass, knobby knees down to her skinny chicken legs. What she lacks in looks, she makes up with great service, for short money. She asked for $60 for BBBJTCWS with rimming and roaming but settled for $25 plus console change. Before I had even parked the car she had already jumped in the back and stripped down to her panties and socks. She knows the routine. I don't like to use soaps on my genital areas. So every week and a half to two weeks I enjoy getting licked clean and serviced. When I pull my pants down the dirty ass smell and stanky ball smell is pretty overwhelming. Lori is great. She doesn't retch or complain. She starts by sucking me hard and licking out and swallowing the dick cheese that has accumulated under my foreskin. She always tell me she really likes black guys and loves the way I taste. She then sucks and licks my stanky balls clean. She's happy to do exactly as I tell her for as long as I tell her. I then had her lick the crack of my ass up and down. Lori is the best at rimming. She attentively follows instructions, alternating between sticking her tongue deep into my asshole, blowing into my asshole and then sucking my asshole. Quite the sensation. Even though she smelled a little fishy I occasionally played with her pussy. She started dry, but after she had been rimming me, she was soaking wet. I always end by fucking her face hard to completion. She still has a couple of teeth in that almost toothless mouth that nick a bit. She swallowed every drop and said how she really enjoyed it. She thanked me when I dropped her off and said she hoped to see me soon. The only downside was after she was finished taking care of me, every time she spoke, her breath understandably reeked of shit. Will definitely repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 23665.jpg‎  

  7. #8365

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Please describe how she looked like.
    The only thing I can further add is black hair tied back and a big smile. She had big teeth, absolutely never seen her before. She actually had a big purse not backpack I messed up on that.

  8. #8364
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    Sounds about the only area or streets one can make a valid pick up because LEO have pretty much choked off the block starting from south Hampton, to the car wash and at both gas stations and sometimes as far back where the Chinese funeral home is and behind the hotel. There used to be some decent action there in the past but I haven't seen foot traffic in that area in about a year. They have one cruiser with lights blaring in each of the location I mentioned, like what's thee urgency?

    Sometimes it seriously has me wondering, what the fuck is in that area besides the feens for them to assign so many units to be concentrated in such close proximity. Whatever happened to one or two cruisers showing a presence for deterrence and back up is always just a radio call away. There are more hardened crime areas in this city where there's actual violent crimes involving guns and murders but yet we don't see that kind of display.

    In all my years scouting, driving in the area and picking up skanks, I've never seen a consistent showing of these officers on foot patrol, never. That or some bike runs either if they are that much concerned. Why put that much law enforcement resources in one area to baby sit. A bunch of base heads who can barely walk without stumbling, never mind run if you had to chase them down. What are they truly guarding or protecting?

    I've noticed on Sundays, there are practically none around the areas I mentioned or about just one cruiser compared to a whole unit. But then again that's when you'll have your occasional state police do a couple of runs behind Pompeii and you-Haul like a cat chasing after rats. So fucking anoyyingg, they know who the goons selling and distributing the poison but he gets too walk around free but it's mongers they act tough with flashing their lights making a scene and pulling them over in the middle off mass ave acting like they're trying. Too clean up the mile. Please. Gtfoh with that phony fake shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Got a bbj from a girl names liz tonight 11:00 pm. Have not seen her before she was walking on corner of allerton and pompeii backpack smoking a cig with ripped blue jeans. She looked good had a nice smile, got to the spot gave a good bbj but pulled away right after I popped. Gave her a ride to the gas station after she said it was nice meeting you.

    Damage 40 bucks I was happy.

  9. #8363
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Got a bbj from a girl names liz tonight 11:00 pm. Have not seen her before she was walking on corner of allerton and pompeii backpack smoking a cig with ripped blue jeans. She looked good had a nice smile, got to the spot gave a good bbj but pulled away right after I popped. Gave her a ride to the gas station after she said it was nice meeting you.

    Damage 40 bucks I was happy.
    Please describe how she looked like.

  10. #8362

    Nms

    Got a bbj from a girl names liz tonight 11:00 pm. Have not seen her before she was walking on corner of allerton and pompeii backpack smoking a cig with ripped blue jeans. She looked good had a nice smile, got to the spot gave a good bbj but pulled away right after I popped. Gave her a ride to the gas station after she said it was nice meeting you.

    Damage 40 bucks I was happy.

  11. #8361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Catherine

    I strolled NMSQ this past Wednesday evening (8 PM) just to see if I could scoop any decent woman with at least SOME coherency. From Magazine on down were nothing but homeless meth heads and a couple of homeless girls selling themselves for whatever guy would pull over for them. I saw Maria amongst the group acting like a fuckwit which comes as no surprise. I was going to monger later in the evening when I came across a WSW by the name of Catherine. I saw her fixing her hair through a U-haul side window. Cutting through the ice, she and I hit it off well, gave good non-rushed service for $30. After we finished, we exchanged numbers and split. I enquired if she does Greek but she says no. I think I could coerce her into it. Nice warm night tonight!. Will be out again with a report!. Spring has sprung early!.

    MeatMan

    Observations

    Getting back to Catherine, When I saw her fixing herself in the side mirrors of a U-Haul, she didn't see me and got startled. I assured her that I wasn't out to harm anyone. We talked for a good 15 minutes about her current situation and a horrible incident that happened to her a week ago. We generally talked about a few other things which she felt comfortable around me. Yep, we Definitely clicked!. I got her number and she will text me soon to hook up. I'll also ask if she wants me to pass her number around.

  12. #8360
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    How does a guy who just made his first post to reply about having a full mailbox have a full mailbox in the first place?
    I think sending emails also fills your box if you click save sent in preferences. Given the number of very low posters that seem to have 10 years or more of information. I would not doubt that the information we see in threads is just the tip of the iceberg.

  13. #8359

    Full

    Quote Originally Posted by ADC2000  [View Original Post]
    OK, I just cleared it.
    How does a guy who just made his first post to reply about having a full mailbox have a full mailbox in the first place?

  14. #8358
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Clear your mailbox, it's full.
    OK, I just cleared it.

  15. #8357

    Adc2000

    Clear your mailbox, it's full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape