Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 662 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5958

    Babygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Started talking with this one. Offered good standard donation $. 5 hh upon which she said 3 was her minimum. I said ok what do I get for 3 and she replied since my initial offer was so low she wasn't interested in seeing me and hung up.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/100881998195
    I texted this and got a response a day later. Asked about donations and she started playing 20 questions. I figure if a girl can't state her donations, then something is wrong. Plus phone is from southern CY.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/100881998195

  2. #5957

    Tough guy scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerFun99  [View Original Post]
    Just got this: "I am RG, owner and representative of Escorts Girls The reason why I am writing to you is because you have had several reports of our girls in this agency, which have to be paid because my girls are not a game with which you are only going to waste time so you decide How we solve this if we do it for good or for bad Because if you do not pay the lost time of the girls my men will go to your address and they will burst you poise Keep it for sure that if you don't pay you will die so you decide if you pay or you die."
    I've had that happen to me twice in the last five years and I've given the same response twice.

    "Okay, Fuck-stick. I'll be at X park at X o'clock. You can't miss me. Old grey-beard on a black Harley. Bring friends because you'll need them."

    Never got a response back and nobody showed up, unless they did show up and decided they'd rather not fuck with me! LOL.

    Fuck them, and don't fall for their schemes.

  3. #5956

    GPS girl Don't waste your time

    Started talking with this one. Offered good standard donation $. 5 hh upon which she said 3 was her minimum. I said ok what do I get for 3 and she replied since my initial offer was so low she wasn't interested in seeing me and hung up.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/100881998195
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails totqwnzczymqwzja2mgrhyje1ntu3zjyyyte4zjk0m2e5ngm2mza.jpg.jpeg‎   tmzmymte5nja1mdezmddimmjkmdnjngvimddjody4nwy1mtvlmzq.jpg.jpeg‎   tmze1nza4m2nkotjjyzawzwu1ognhnwmwotg2ywyzntkwnzdkzgi.jpg.jpeg‎  

  4. #5955

    What is this new tactic?

    Quote Originally Posted by UncutTC  [View Original Post]
    Had a clown saying he was a high ranking member of MS13 say I owed him money for not setting up a time with one of his girls from his "Worcester Whorehouse" today. Anyone else have this scam happen recently?
    Just got this: "I am RG, owner and representative of Escorts Girls The reason why I am writing to you is because you have had several reports of our girls in this agency, which have to be paid because my girls are not a game with which you are only going to waste time so you decide How we solve this if we do it for good or for bad Because if you do not pay the lost time of the girls my men will go to your address and they will burst you poise Keep it for sure that if you don't pay you will die so you decide if you pay or you die."

  5. #5954

    Ok so who is hoover? Send help!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I tried sending you a PM but you box is full NG girl meet was Unibank. Let me know your experience.

    .
    Who is hoover? Cheers.

  6. #5953

    North Grafton

    I tried sending you a PM but you box is full NG girl meet was Unibank. Let me know your experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by SngleGuy52  [View Original Post]
    Went to see hoover for an incall in Northborough. Was a safe location, room was a little dirty and smelled of pot bit not bad. Opted for QV. Walk in she pops out the DD's for a feel then drop the donation on TV stand. Off comes the top for some fun with those huge tits. She drops to he knees takes out my cock and slides it between her tits for a few minutes before licking and devouring it. Lots of eye contact till I grabbed her head and fucked her face till I blew in her mouth which she proceeded to spit out on her big tits. She gives me a clean towel I clean myself, button up and walk out. 80 damage she is very nice and likes what she does.
    .

  7. #5952

    Can confirm on "stinky stacy"

    Quote Originally Posted by CMassGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her at least 10 times and have never had an issue. Never heard of her robbing anyone.
    She didn't rob me, but I can confirm her personal femine hygiene needs major improvement. She stinks like old urine. Avoid her like the plague.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.
    Last edited by FloydFec1; 03-26-22 at 01:04. Reason: Typo in title

  8. #5951

    Ms-13

    Had a clown saying he was a high ranking member of MS13 say I owed him money for not setting up a time with one of his girls from his "Worcester Whorehouse" today. Anyone else have this scam happen recently?

  9. #5950
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She look decent but you'll be disappointed if you go see her.
    What was your experience?

  10. #5949
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Outrageous, 400 hr.

    I don't want to feed the greed.

  11. #5948
    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/827284145124

    So I've been seeing her fairly regular for qv bbjwcim, was in a pinch one day after another provider went radio silent and went for it, been going every so often ever since. Works out of a hotel with easy back entry with no walk of shame, easy contact. Typically walk in pull it out she pulls out her massive tits and goes to town. She doesn't stop til the job is done and swallow every drop. I leave a gift and then off I go. I just did search see if anyone has seen her lately because I'm tempted to to go qv FS tonight. During my search I stumbled on to her old identity stinky stacy. Well I think she quit smoking never smell a hint of it and she is always clean and showered when I arrive. No idea how her box smells. Maybe I'll find out tonight.

    DFK.
    Still stinky.

  12. #5947

    Stinky Stacy

    I've seen her at least 10 times and have never had an issue. Never heard of her robbing anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Good luck. She robbed me.

  13. #5946

    Stinky stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/827284145124

    So I've been seeing her fairly regular for qv bbjwcim, was in a pinch one day after another provider went radio silent and went for it, been going every so often ever since. Works out of a hotel with easy back entry with no walk of shame, easy contact. Typically walk in pull it out she pulls out her massive tits and goes to town. She doesn't stop til the job is done and swallow every drop. I leave a gift and then off I go. I just did search see if anyone has seen her lately because I'm tempted to to go qv FS tonight. During my search I stumbled on to her old identity stinky stacy. Well I think she quit smoking never smell a hint of it and she is always clean and showered when I arrive. No idea how her box smells. Maybe I'll find out tonight..
    Good luck. She robbed me.

  14. #5945

    Jackie formerly stinky stacy

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/827284145124

    So I've been seeing her fairly regular for qv bbjwcim, was in a pinch one day after another provider went radio silent and went for it, been going every so often ever since. Works out of a hotel with easy back entry with no walk of shame, easy contact. Typically walk in pull it out she pulls out her massive tits and goes to town. She doesn't stop til the job is done and swallow every drop. I leave a gift and then off I go. I just did search see if anyone has seen her lately because I'm tempted to to go qv FS tonight. During my search I stumbled on to her old identity stinky stacy. Well I think she quit smoking never smell a hint of it and she is always clean and showered when I arrive. No idea how her box smells. Maybe I'll find out tonight.

    DFK.

  15. #5944

    Tayla

    Yes, I have seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her before? Contacted her. Send me a Pic and asked me cash app $5 to her account.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape