Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 95 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1420
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #940
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheMan1993  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely fake I recognized the pics she sent right away it was Lena the Plug from YouTube and she does porn stay away.
    Ok yes I knew she looked familiar. Someone else said she's a cashapp deposit scam. I had a strong feeling that's what is was.

  2. #939

    It's fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    The other day I got a random Snapchat ad. Someone named Juliet Moore. Her Snapchat name is Juliet_Mooor21. I added her back as I sometimes do. Usually these are scammers and I quickly block. This one I am almost positive isn't real, but I kept her on my Snap for now. She sent me a few nudes unsolicited and asked if I was interested in massage and sex for $150. She's pretty hot and there's no way she's $150. I asked where she is located and she says Nashua, NH. I didn't reply after that. Don't know if anyone else here knows her but she's most likely a deposit scam or it's definitely not her in the photos or Snapchat videos. I haven't messaged her at all but I've been getting daily nudes from her since Sunday. Wish I could share them but if you know how Snap works the pics disappear once you view them. I've been trying to find her elsewhere online so I can confirm who she is but no luck. She has shoulder length dark hair, big tits and big nipples with a curvy Kim K type body.
    It's definitely fake brother. Stay safe.

    I had similar experiene in concord area about few months ago. That time sge was asking only 100 so I became excited and she also gave me some apartment address. So I thought it's real but after I reached in parking lot, she asked me 150 and told me end 50 by cashapp and 100 when I see her. Then I realized it's 100% scam.

  3. #938

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    The other day I got a random Snapchat ad. Someone named Juliet Moore. Her Snapchat name is Juliet_Mooor21. I added her back as I sometimes do. Usually these are scammers and I quickly block. This one I am almost positive isn't real, but I kept her on my Snap for now. She sent me a few nudes unsolicited and asked if I was interested in massage and sex for $150. She's pretty hot and there's no way she's $150. I asked where she is located and she says Nashua, NH. I didn't reply after that. Don't know if anyone else here knows her but she's most likely a deposit scam or it's definitely not her in the photos or Snapchat videos. I haven't messaged her at all but I've been getting daily nudes from her since Sunday. Wish I could share them but if you know how Snap works the pics disappear once you view them. I've been trying to find her elsewhere online so I can confirm who she is but no luck. She has shoulder length dark hair, big tits and big nipples with a curvy Kim K type body.
    It's definitely fake I recognized the pics she sent right away it was Lena the Plug from YouTube and she does porn stay away.

  4. #937
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    The other day I got a random Snapchat ad. Someone named Juliet Moore. Her Snapchat name is Juliet_Mooor21. I added her back as I sometimes do. Usually these are scammers and I quickly block. This one I am almost positive isn't real, but I kept her on my Snap for now. She sent me a few nudes unsolicited and asked if I was interested in massage and sex for $150. She's pretty hot and there's no way she's $150. I asked where she is located and she says Nashua, NH. I didn't reply after that. Don't know if anyone else here knows her but she's most likely a deposit scam or it's definitely not her in the photos or Snapchat videos. I haven't messaged her at all but I've been getting daily nudes from her since Sunday. Wish I could share them but if you know how Snap works the pics disappear once you view them. I've been trying to find her elsewhere online so I can confirm who she is but no luck. She has shoulder length dark hair, big tits and big nipples with a curvy Kim K type body.
    I added her after I saw your post, she immediately asked where I was from assuming she would say the same location I said Rhode Island. To my surprise she said she was in Nashua so doesn't Really give you an answer but I would assume she is actually in Nashua 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

  5. #936

    Juliet Moore Snapchat. Possible Scam?

    The other day I got a random Snapchat ad. Someone named Juliet Moore. Her Snapchat name is Juliet_Mooor21. I added her back as I sometimes do. Usually these are scammers and I quickly block. This one I am almost positive isn't real, but I kept her on my Snap for now. She sent me a few nudes unsolicited and asked if I was interested in massage and sex for $150. She's pretty hot and there's no way she's $150. I asked where she is located and she says Nashua, NH. I didn't reply after that. Don't know if anyone else here knows her but she's most likely a deposit scam or it's definitely not her in the photos or Snapchat videos. I haven't messaged her at all but I've been getting daily nudes from her since Sunday. Wish I could share them but if you know how Snap works the pics disappear once you view them. I've been trying to find her elsewhere online so I can confirm who she is but no luck. She has shoulder length dark hair, big tits and big nipples with a curvy Kim K type body.

  6. #935

    BBFS Nikki

    Is Nikki still around? Haven't seen any posts and was thinking of reaching out to her. Can someone PM me her contact info?

  7. #934

    Cindy

    Not the woman in the pictures. Not even close. 50-60 pounds heavier. Ugly too, which I assume the face pics aren't available. Rude, talks too much, and actual service was horrendous.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...h/070801801044

  8. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do my due diligence and research this girl, but without a name or something unique to search on there's no way to do any research. Does anyone have anything to say about her or a name or something to search on?

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/757353729414

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/930330600571
    She is legit. I saw her last year. At the time, I was going to pick her up for an outcall but we ended up doing a car date. Lately she is a pain to get a hold of, at least for me. She did not host and also didn't have a vehicle last time we talked which was a week or two ago. Her rates went up significantly too since last year when she only wanted 140 for hh outcall. Now she is quoting 200 hh outcall and you'll most likely have to drive her both ways or pay for an uber.

  9. #932

    Naughty but Nice Desperate Sl*t

    I tried to do my due diligence and research this girl, but without a name or something unique to search on there's no way to do any research. Does anyone have anything to say about her or a name or something to search on?

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/757353729414

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/930330600571

  10. #931

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    I had no idea she had such a respectable business. I would have never guessed that. Seems I didn't know her as well as I thought. I'm happy she's doing well but damn do I miss her. How long ago did she officially stop doing massages?
    Yeah you probably don't know her nearly as well as you thought. Honestly she is really not that great of a person as someone said she fell in love and stopped doing it but I think she fell in love with the materialistic things the guy had and that's why she is done. She was only doing it before to try and make extra money and that's all. Guaranteed everything was an act like it is with most of these girls. It's harder and harder to find one who does it because they truly enjoy it.

  11. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by FT603  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see this one but responses are either very late or strange.
    Met her almost 2 years ago, had her come to my place. Had no issues with communication, and she was here when we agreed on. Super friendly and very easy to talk to. Probably talked for 25-30 minutes before we headed to the play room and when there, there was no issue of time on the clock. She let me take pics, which is a plus for me. She disappeared after our "date", that's why I didn't repeat then, has a different number now and thinking about a repeat now. Great service then, can't vouch for now.

  12. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    Saw her late the other night for an incall. HH rate was very reasonable but it might be due to the fact she was in a tight situation with housing. Speaking of housing, her place was a total mess, but she was moving out.

    As far as service goes, I give her a good rating. Very nice BBBJ. And she has a nice butt. I will repeat.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/081238279489
    Would love to see this one but responses are either very late or strange.

  13. #928
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    She was posting on SA a year or two back. I connected with her and she wanted stupid money like around 500+. She looks trans to me but who knows. It went no where and if I recall it was even more for the FS. Pretty sure she was talked about on the seeking arrangement forum either in NH or Boston, it was a while ago but her looks are unforgettable, in a bad way, so I do remember some chatter about her out of the Concord area.
    She's not a trans, I actually know her outside of the game. She is really nice, sensitive, warm personality and has a great body. Butta face. I have had several
    Opportunities to be with her as she wanted to hook up with me, just couldn't do it. Sorry I'm shallow but the face matters to me.

    Best,

    Petrone.

  14. #927

    Wow that is her!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor1647  [View Original Post]
    Yes the second is Giselle and always has been even when she was posting before.
    I had no idea she had such a respectable business. I would have never guessed that. Seems I didn't know her as well as I thought. I'm happy she's doing well but damn do I miss her. How long ago did she officially stop doing massages?

  15. #926

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by MelMann  [View Original Post]
    Found one doing massage. Blond. No resemblance.

    A second. Very respectable business position. Leaving that alone.
    Yes the second is Giselle and always has been even when she was posting before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape