Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #926

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by MelMann  [View Original Post]
    Found one doing massage. Blond. No resemblance.

    A second. Very respectable business position. Leaving that alone.
    Yes the second is Giselle and always has been even when she was posting before.

  2. #925

    Searched. Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor1647  [View Original Post]
    Look her up as Deleted by Admin I believe that is the Giselle you are talking about.
    Found one doing massage. Blond. No resemblance.

    A second. Very respectable business position. Leaving that alone.

  3. #924

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    Giselle fell in 'love' and ended up chained to her love.

    Might see her in 3 years but the mileage might be too high.
    Look her up as Deleted by Admin I believe that is the Giselle you are talking about.

  4. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Probably a dumb one, but does anyone know if she offers FS? Or can anyone point me in the direction of a review?

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/mass...s/594252236347
    She was posting on SA a year or two back. I connected with her and she wanted stupid money like around 500+. She looks trans to me but who knows. It went no where and if I recall it was even more for the FS. Pretty sure she was talked about on the seeking arrangement forum either in NH or Boston, it was a while ago but her looks are unforgettable, in a bad way, so I do remember some chatter about her out of the Concord area.

  5. #922

    Jen/Skyy in Nashua

    Saw her late the other night for an incall. HH rate was very reasonable but it might be due to the fact she was in a tight situation with housing. Speaking of housing, her place was a total mess, but she was moving out.

    As far as service goes, I give her a good rating. Very nice BBBJ. And she has a nice butt. I will repeat.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...e/081238279489

  6. #921

    Dunno

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBorn  [View Original Post]
    Have all ways wondered if she did full service.
    She is a weird boney looking one. Sure you want to find out. Check out the size of that nose. You go for deep throat but her nose stops her from going deep I bet. LOL.

  7. #920
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Same exact thing. I have asked Candace and she said that giselle ghosted her awhile back and she has no contact. I have been wanting to find her for awhile. She was great.
    Giselle fell in 'love' and ended up chained to her love.

    Might see her in 3 years but the mileage might be too high.

  8. #919

    I've been trying to find her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by MelMann  [View Original Post]
    Before Candace moved to California (about 3.5 years ago) she coached a "goddess" or two in our area.

    I am reminded of Giselle.

    Giselle was a very nice younger (now early 40's) lady. Offered sensual massage, part time from her studio off Main street in Nashua.

    I think Backpage was the vehicle then. She forecasted her plan to close her studio with an offer about how to stay in touch.

    Stupid me. Does anybody know how to reconnect with Giselle today? (Maybe I should contact Candace on the chance she would help?
    Same exact thing. I have asked Candace and she said that giselle ghosted her awhile back and she has no contact. I have been wanting to find her for awhile. She was great.

  9. #918

    Ok but I haven't repeated

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...d/813252834482

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    Thank you.
    I saw this provider a while back. Older 40's I guess. It's been a while since those photos were taken. Not super-atttactive, but friendly and delivered as promised. Overall, not a great value in my opinion, and I haven't been back. Cam.

  10. #917
    Before Candace moved to California (about 3.5 years ago) she coached a "goddess" or two in our area.

    I am reminded of Giselle.

    Giselle was a very nice younger (now early 40's) lady. Offered sensual massage, part time from her studio off Main street in Nashua.

    I think Backpage was the vehicle then. She forecasted her plan to close her studio with an offer about how to stay in touch.

    Stupid me. Does anybody know how to reconnect with Giselle today? (Maybe I should contact Candace on the chance she would help?

  11. #916
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    Probably a dumb one, but does anyone know if she offers FS? Or can anyone point me in the direction of a review?

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/mass...s/594252236347
    Have all ways wondered if she did full service.

  12. #915

    Question

    Probably a dumb one, but does anyone know if she offers FS? Or can anyone point me in the direction of a review?

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/mass...s/594252236347

  13. #914

    Re: Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser666  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one? Worth it? There seem to be some inconstancies but given the pickings these days.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...f/911266125998
    Saw her almost an year ago and she is pricey, boobs are saggy and small but her butt is good and she won't do any bare, so it's up to you if you want to try.

  14. #913

    Cali DaTruth

    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one? Worth it? There seem to be some inconstancies but given the pickings these days.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...f/911266125998

  15. #912

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed that the Lowell Listcrawler / Escort Alligator page is suddenly flush with hot babes. I have no idea where they all came from.
    Gwen is back. Has a boyfriend. But her number still works.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape