Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #3020

    A lot of men demand it, actually.

    From what I've been told from multiple SBs, is that because so many SD's want bare services (and many SD's use $ as an ultimatum in order to get it), it puts their mind at ease if he's only seeing one person. Because if he's going raw with her, he's going raw with other people. On the flipside, many SD's also get very territorial and possessive of the women. I don't remember where and who said it to me, but I remember being told that one SD said that he decided to play in the bowl because he 'didn't want to share women with plumbers and mechanics'. In my opinion, that sort of elitism brings shame to the hobby, but to each their own.

    So, yes, back to what I've been told by SBs, many of the men in the bowl explicitly expect monogamy or exclusivity. It's also why many SB's lie about having boyfriends. Trust me, many of the bf's don't care. They're a new generation. It's the guys our age and older who get upset about it. Her boyfriend just knows that if he keeps his mouth shut he's going to get a new PS5 out of it. He'll learn to manage. Haha.

    Either way, expectations should be clearly stated up front. And coming from someone who has met quite a few very health conscious women in the hobby, many of them view their health as something they have to absolutely safeguard. With one women even saying to me, 'if I mess up once....that's it...who would marry me after that?' Heavy stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    At the beginning of an SD relationship, is there an expectation that you clarify with her whether you are being exclusive or not? I began one that was perhaps toeing the lines between a SD relationship and a regular relationship, and when she found I was seeing another girl as well, she became quite jealous and broke it off a few days later. I had assumed an SB would not expect exclusivity, particularly early on. Was that wrong of me? I guess more communication is better, but do you normally feel the need to spell that out or leave it unsaid and assumed?

  2. #3019

    Exclusivity

    At the beginning of an SD relationship, is there an expectation that you clarify with her whether you are being exclusive or not? I began one that was perhaps toeing the lines between a SD relationship and a regular relationship, and when she found I was seeing another girl as well, she became quite jealous and broke it off a few days later. I had assumed an SB would not expect exclusivity, particularly early on. Was that wrong of me? I guess more communication is better, but do you normally feel the need to spell that out or leave it unsaid and assumed?

  3. #3018

  4. #3017

    Lanababy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    No one pull the trigger on this one yet?? Her only fans is decent but still can't figure out what her angle is with the dick pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-2bc9c3e37e38
    Am waiting to hear from her.

  5. #3016

    Lanababy

    No one pull the trigger on this one yet?? Her only fans is decent but still can't figure out what her angle is with the dick pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-2bc9c3e37e38

  6. #3015

    Nikki Cecelia

    This one will host. She's a mess. Bigger than her pics. Def on too many meds. Will not repeat. 350.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-e251c9f35d55

  7. #3014

    NC Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    She's legit.

    Did you ever meet her?
    We went to dinner, but that was all. The pics weren't really very accurate. I told her I'd get back in touch, but I don't think I will. She wants a minimum of 400. I'll fish around for something tighter.

  8. #3013
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Her profile is down but the pics looks familiar I know she is a pro anyone know who she is.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-792dc4ac8837

  9. #3012
    Social media and inflation are killing this sport.

    There are big geopolitical moves being made atm, I would actually suggest you guys just pay up now because in a few months or a year all of this shit is going to come to an end with hyperinflation.

  10. #3011
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefQueef  [View Original Post]
    -Create a new account using a different device (if cell, then use a new profile).

    -Do not use a VPN or any location spoofing.

    -Upload totally new pics. Ideally you mask your face in case you need to repeat these steps, etc.

    -Use a different payment method. I suggest using google pay, so that you can refund in case SA decides to ban you, or request your I'd, etc. In the future. Services were not fully rendered; hence the grounds for a refund.
    Thanks. Has anyone here done a chargeback? Did SA follow through on their threat to send to collections? Any idea if they are more vigilant about banning your subsequent new accounts after that?

  11. #3010
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    I just got banned from SA for "soliciting" (conveniently a few days after they charged me for 3-month renewal). I do not discuss compensation even in texts, much less the site itself. I wrote their contact us page to ask what happened and they responded with a boilerplate email without any details, just that they have "obtained and verified information" and that they won't respond any further.

    Anyone deal with this successfully? I saw a previous post that the admin told them to read the TOS and they got their account reinstated, but I was not given any option like that. I have half a mind to refuse charges on the recent renewal, but not sure if I want to burn that bridge.
    -Create a new account using a different device (if cell, then use a new profile).

    -Do not use a VPN or any location spoofing.

    -Upload totally new pics. Ideally you mask your face in case you need to repeat these steps, etc.

    -Use a different payment method. I suggest using google pay, so that you can refund in case SA decides to ban you, or request your I'd, etc. In the future. Services were not fully rendered; hence the grounds for a refund.

  12. #3009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    This isn't meant to knock anyone's hustle, just a report from my end. I met a cute college dropout on SA who I saw frequently for 2 $ per date. Some of her SB friends convinced her to become a dancer because 'it was easier'. We met for coffee a few times after that and she told me that her ask had risen to 8 $ because she could make 2 $ in 45 minutes by just grinding on old guys and she essentially 'didn't have to do anything'. I scoffed at the new figure, and she immediately said, 'we can discuss it', but I didn't budge. I can definitely vouch that she hasn't needed to have a traditional job for the past couple of years. I realize that there are plenty of guys here that have enough game to score dates with dancers, however for every 1 of them, there are 9 who will gladly hand over their money simply to have someone blow in their ear and get a rager. Once a woman gets over the potential stigma of her social circle knowing she's a dancer, she can absolutely make more doing that. Part of the allure of being an SB is plausible deniability, complete privacy when you meet with the right people, plus additional perks. Once someone is beyond that point. Being an SB loses a lot of its attraction..
    Comes at a cost. Once they go down that road they are introduced to the world of pimps and narcotics, most build up such resentment towards men that they end up being lesbians. From my experience strippers are the worst of all in the adult entertainment industry.

  13. #3008
    This isn't meant to knock anyone's hustle, just a report from my end. I met a cute college dropout on SA who I saw frequently for 2 $ per date. Some of her SB friends convinced her to become a dancer because 'it was easier'. We met for coffee a few times after that and she told me that her ask had risen to 8 $ because she could make 2 $ in 45 minutes by just grinding on old guys and she essentially 'didn't have to do anything'. I scoffed at the new figure, and she immediately said, 'we can discuss it', but I didn't budge. I can definitely vouch that she hasn't needed to have a traditional job for the past couple of years. I realize that there are plenty of guys here that have enough game to score dates with dancers, however for every 1 of them, there are 9 who will gladly hand over their money simply to have someone blow in their ear and get a rager. Once a woman gets over the potential stigma of her social circle knowing she's a dancer, she can absolutely make more doing that. Part of the allure of being an SB is plausible deniability, complete privacy when you meet with the right people, plus additional perks. Once someone is beyond that point. Being an SB loses a lot of its attraction.

    Just my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    Strippers are like vampires so hard to find them out in the day, and if they work the day shift you will never see them in the wild. If you do try to close meeting a stripper where she works, try not to be a frequent customer of dances and just someone she likes seeing and you have to be generous ($20 for no reason while you talk etc) That being said, if she's only a tease at the club (no mileage) then you are getting zero mileage when out of the club. When she mentions it's her birthday or has a need, you jump on it with "let's go shopping together" and if she bites then you know she's a possible girl for outside the club fun. Hope that helps.

  14. #3007

    Clarie

    Her profile is down but the pics looks familiar I know she is a pro anyone know who she is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg‎  

  15. #3006

    Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusVice  [View Original Post]
    First I want to thank everyone for the responses. It was a domino effect that had me rant a bit. I know why I do this, but. The juice is becoming less worth the squeeze.

    Also, please enlighten me how to work a stripper into a SB. I'm tired of SA and etc. And, just like most other guys, sounds like a venture worth exploring. As I have never had the luxury. I k ow to not meet them I. The strip club. (for closing that night) but. Where do they pop up outside that arena? Haha.
    Strippers are like vampires so hard to find them out in the day, and if they work the day shift you will never see them in the wild. If you do try to close meeting a stripper where she works, try not to be a frequent customer of dances and just someone she likes seeing and you have to be generous ($20 for no reason while you talk etc) That being said, if she's only a tease at the club (no mileage) then you are getting zero mileage when out of the club. When she mentions it's her birthday or has a need, you jump on it with "let's go shopping together" and if she bites then you know she's a possible girl for outside the club fun. Hope that helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape