Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 766
-
03-24-22 13:53 #541Senior Member

Posts: 175Nothing Up Front
I was actually with a provider (years ago) who was at that time my most frequent girl, and who asked me after I got to the motel if I could possibly do $$ instead of $. 5 for that half-hour, because she was in a tight spot, with the promise that she'd do the next half-hour for $.
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
And that was the last I ever heard from her.
If you're tempted to send any money up front, just picture yourself taking that much money out of your wallet and setting it on fire. Because that's what you'd be doing.
I'm not even criticizing the providers; that's just how it works. I heard it from another provider a long time ago: Honey, we don't make change.
Words to live by.
-
03-24-22 10:20 #540Banned Member

Posts: 555Ditto
I basically have the same story but over $20 sent Venmo. Never give money upfront.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 14:05 #539Senior Member

Posts: 436Been there done that.
Made that mistake many years ago. No matter how good things are going and even if you seen her before you can't give her anything up front if you want to keep seeing her.
Originally Posted by CodeBlue999
[View Original Post]
These girls will ruin an opportunity to have you as a regular and have consistent payments coming in over a few dollars. Instead of paying you back or following through with their word, they'd rather tank the whole relationship and lose out on hundreds of dollars they could have made from future appts with you.
I was seeing a chick like 2 times a week for 3 months. Literally seen her more than 10 times easily. Loaned her 40 dollars and told just take it off our next date or make it up to me by doing a cim. And after that I never saw her again. She kept avoiding my texts and not wanting to come over cause she knew she was going yo get 40 less than usual or swallow it. I gave her options to pay me back, but she refused. And she was still posting online while avoiding my msgs. And basically she ruined our regular relationship over 40 bucks. She tried to come back like 2 months later, but she had already be replaced with another chick. Long story short, never loan or give a bish a dollar that she didn't work for.
-
03-10-22 22:16 #538Senior Member

Posts: 46Nice find.
Very nice review.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
Would you happen to have a link for this fine lady you speak of?
I have an unsupervised weekend coming up again soon.
Regards,
Danny.
-
03-10-22 16:35 #537Senior Member

Posts: 340Kimber
I lost interest in texting back and forth with providers and not hearing back from them for hrs or days at a time. I have no interest in driving to a location and getting ghosted or told to wait an hour. That is bullshit!
I do not want to see junkies, meth heads or crack heads totally fucked up who all hang around bad people and are in and out of jail!
I do not want to be with women zonked out on Xanax or Oxy! Those days are long gone for me!!
The good news, actually the great news is that I found Kimber who is the ultimate GFE! She is as good a lover as anyone I met in real life. She loves sex, loves to cuddle and is so passionate she makes my head spin!
She is highly highly skilled, she is smart, she is on time, she is everything you could want in a lover.
Why waste time on dope addicts?
Put all of them and their pimps out of business!
I found a winner!
-
03-05-22 17:13 #536Senior Member

Posts: 101Victoria
I saw Victoria a while back and reached out to see her again. She was in Nashville at the time (sometimes she goes to Owensboro) and I asked if she would travel to me for an outcall. I told her what city I was in, which was 2 hours from Nashville. She quoted me the donation and travel fee and I asked if Wednesday at 9 am would work. She said yes. She said since it was a long distance outcall she would need a $50 deposit. My initial reaction was "Oh hell no", but I thought about it and decided it was ok because I had seen her before and I knew she was legit. Yeah, I know, no lectures please. I texted her the night before and asked if we were still on, she said "of course we are". 8 am Wednesday morning came and I hadn't heard from her (appointment was at 9 and it's a 2 hour drive). I texted her and asked if she was on the road. She said no because I hadn't given her the address. (She never asked for it. I told her what city I'm in and assumed she would ask for the address when she needed it.) Anyway, I gave her the address and she said she could be here at 10:30. I told her that was too late because my window of opportunity closes at 10. She apologized and said she overslept and didn't realize it was such a long drive. I asked if we could try again another day and she said yes. So, I went thru my calendar and found an opening next week. Asked if it worked for her and no reply. I texted her 4 times in 2 days and still nothing. Until now, communication was great; she always replied back within a couple minutes. Now it's been 4 days of crickets. Guess I'll never get that $50 back.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...r-you/44516749
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...ecret/44513864
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...round/44578688
-
02-06-22 23:07 #535Senior Member

Posts: 86Could you include links here or PM? I'm on match, would be interested in knowing whom to avoid.
Originally Posted by Shox75
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 09:50 #534Senior Member

Posts: 150[URL]Match.Com[/URL]
I doubt many on here are using Match but sometimes it is a source of an ongoing "friends" situation. Recently I was the victim of a group of women in their late 40's-early 50's who are from Brentwood / Franklin. The conversations all start out as you would expect and then if you meet them / give them your phone number, you are then told they are married or have a boyfriend. Then you start to receive threats, etc. The mistake they made is when I called one of them out on it, another (who I had saved) started bothering me too which built the connection back. Then I looked at another 2-3 profiles and it is very obvious all of these women are friends. It is unclear to me what they are really trying to do other than man hate and stir up trouble. Maybe their husbands were on Match or something. But it is absolutely nothing but bad news and you will not get anything you are looking for.
-
01-26-22 16:49 #533Senior Member

Posts: 293Thanks for sharing, sorry you had that rancid, low down troglodyte experience!
Originally Posted by BaseballDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 16:47 #532Senior Member

Posts: 293She's a no go
Very odd behavior, feels like a set up, not LEO, possibly something worse. She runs with a very shady group of handlers and sometimes Allie (chick with blue hair) I saw them both hanging out with a dude with dreadlocks / black hoodie at the abandoned Shoney's by Opry Mills. Very seedy stuff here guys. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Vickster
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 12:52 #531Senior Member

Posts: 201The Girl from Hermitage Hell-Hole
This is The Ava I spoke of in last week weeks post of creepy no-go Notels! I was hitting her up around last spring. I hit up the group for info? Two replied recounting tales of bazaar behavior and one. 20 donation bought a monger some Titty squeezes in front of AutoZ? I didn't check but probably Lifted my tip at La'Parilla on Elm Hill for our strange Lunch encounter! Ha! Chalk up another absolutely insane attraction for me! Anonymity may explain her Screwed up wig fetish. Yikes! V.
Originally Posted by PervySensei0
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 04:31 #530Senior Member

Posts: 436The girl with face and neck tattoos.
Her old post.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...390/6158046696
Her new post.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/74001198
She will rob you. Do not give her a single cent. As soon as you walk in the room she starts asking for the money immediately. As if she's desperate to get it. If you give it to her she will then act like she's going to the bathroom to fix her hair and then opens the door and tells you to get out. She will threaten to call the cops on you if you don't leave even though she robbing you and their are signs of demon usage in her room. Play it safe. Do not see her.
-
01-24-22 14:10 #529Senior Member

Posts: 363Vandys crap
As the old saying goes, I wouldn't fuck her with someone elses dick.
Originally Posted by BaseballDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:01 #528Senior Member

Posts: 436[Deleted by Admin]
-
01-18-22 15:02 #527Senior Member

Posts: 75Good call
Good call not to pursue. It's unfortunate, I saw her about 3 years ago. Everything went great. Obviously, based on your experience she has gone completely downhill very sad.
Originally Posted by Shafther
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





