Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 1145 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8763

    Better value

    Trying to figure out how to determine better value to keep.

    SB1, slightly thick girl, because she's 22 still young face, lets you fuck six ways from Sunday including anal, wants CIP. Negatives, I'm not hugely attracted to her, pu$sy feels somewhat loose, can't get good friction LOL so have trouble cumming. Hosts at her place, is relatively inexpensive (but they all are broke so wants assistance as much as you can give), and overall chill attitude.

    SB2, petite, fit, light, flat abs, small round ass, smooth skin, narrow tight pu$sy, nice BBBJ, BBF, no cip, 25 years, pretty face (decent). Negatives, don't like to fuck for long, just 2-3 standard positions quickly flipping over from one to other, wants you to cum quick, don't like anything too long. She's in love with her body, and expensive. I am attracted to her and can cum if she lets me fuck for a while, but she doesn't like it.

    I am thinking SB1 is better value even tho SB2 is far better attraction.

  2. #8762

    Ask to call

    When you doubt someone may not be real always ask them to make a phone call. That's when the fakes go silent. I never go in person these days without that when I even have a hint of doubt, if she can't talk that's a huge red flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    She is a no show, and she was messaging me back up to 30 mins before the date. Guess I will booty call one of my other SBs, no point in wasting a room or my evening.

  3. #8761

    CheeringHeart

    She is a no show, and she was messaging me back up to 30 mins before the date. Guess I will booty call one of my other SBs, no point in wasting a room or my evening.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-097981e6661a

    Anyone seen this one?

    I've Chatted with this one a bit, she sent some nice photos and seemed willing to meet but just seems odd. Not sure who's running the acct or replying. Planned to meet and then nothing.

  4. #8760
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e542a...b-8bcb7bc060cd

    This one seems pretty wild once we got to texting. Has anyone taken the plunge?
    Any update on parsnips? Her profile is on Sa again with some good pictures (face mostly redacted). Conversation is going well, seems fun. Interested in what's up.

  5. #8759

    Kitkat1998

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-cfa209ca98b7

    Is this one a pro? Seems to easy.

  6. #8758

    Nina?

    Has anyone met or chatted with Nina?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-05e8feda8ce3

    She seems legit but was wondering if anyone had actually met her.

  7. #8757
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her as well. Something seemed off so I ghosted.
    Well, let's see if anyone has actually met her. When talking to her on the phone, weird connection, dropped calls and super long delay. Doesn't really add up.

  8. #8756

    Darkhaired

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/696ee24e-7798-411a-9abd-0cc54559efd0

    Anyone have the post with reports on this girl? I know she's been reviewed, but when I searched parts of her username in this forum nothing popped up.
    Gaslighter. Scam sensed.

  9. #8755
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-097981e6661a

    Anyone seen this one?

    I've Chatted with this one a bit, she sent some nice photos and seemed willing to meet but just seems odd. Not sure who's running the acct or replying. Planned to meet and then nothing.
    I talked to her as well. Something seemed off so I ghosted.

  10. #8754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Sweetaffair SA / chanelmadam SB

    So I posted before about 'sweetaffair', who has probably changed her name on SA by now, can't check since I'm banned. But she sent me a message on Benefits, because apparently she's no good with remembering faces (I have literally the same profile picture I had on SA). Didn't read the message because I have no credits, but I texted her number, since I got that from SA quite a while ago. Who knows if she'll get back to me; I'm guessing she blocked me after we didn't come to any sort of agreement from our SA talk. But she's both places if anyone was interested.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/0447e0995add53a1

  11. #8753
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Pixiecutprincess is her old user name. You can search for her reviews. Talk to her last year, but pass because she a pro.
    Damn, just read the reviews. Sounds like pro and took a bunch creampie.

    She looks cute as fuck. I'm chatting with her to set something up. Fuck it. I'll pass. I don't want to drive to ghetto ass Bmore anyways.

  12. #8752

    Pixiecutprincess

    Pixiecutprincess is her old user name. You can search for her reviews. Talk to her last year, but pass because she a pro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-f66abd891cb9

    This girl lives in PA, her profile used to be up there. I talked to her for a while, she's only looking for online due to her travel schedule. Super hot, but also a total ***** to chat with, easily offended and talking to her feels like walking on eggshells.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/696ee24e-7798-411a-9abd-0cc54559efd0

    Anyone have the post with reports on this girl? I know she's been reviewed, but when I searched parts of her username in this forum nothing popped up.

  13. #8751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Found her on SA and account still active. Not willing to share info for obvious reasons.
    Is she not white? I haven't seen anyone like her, but I filter out all except Caucasian and latina.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-f66abd891cb9

    This girl lives in PA, her profile used to be up there. I talked to her for a while, she's only looking for online due to her travel schedule. Super hot, but also a total ***** to chat with, easily offended and talking to her feels like walking on eggshells.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/696ee24e-7798-411a-9abd-0cc54559efd0

    Anyone have the post with reports on this girl? I know she's been reviewed, but when I searched parts of her username in this forum nothing popped up.

  14. #8750

    Ammobaby 2020

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-18e3b05b43ab

    Was supposed to meet this little cutie, but had to cancel a few days prior. Real life always comes first. Rescheduled, she agreed, and then didn't show. Now has gone radio silent. Maybe she's a 1 SD guy and someone else is fulfilling her needs.

  15. #8749

    Great Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    That's Masha. She's been reviewed on this board by quite a few people before. 4 kids and was still breastfeeding her youngest when I saw her once last year (and she sent pics with her kids all the time). Definitely a MILF body. Wouldn't bulge from 500 plus room. She was fun and submissive and all bare with anal etc. Fucked her face until she gagged and kept going at it. Was fun but it was a one and done for me.
    Thank you so much. I do like a MILF body, but I'm going to pass on this one. Not into the high frequency pro SB's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape