Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8521

    Would like to know more about where to find quality duos as well

    Bumping this in hopes of someone sharing where the duos with young (20's, 30's) providers are at.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaHunter2014  [View Original Post]
    Had a duo massage one time years ago and it was fun but a little tame. One did the HJ while the other sorta supervised.

    I think it would be hot to have them both into it and each other.

    I've heard of the Sunnylove duo but they are hard to book.

    Any other suggestions? I'm cool with AMPs or AAMPs or even escorts but kinda into the Asians.

    Many of them live in the same apartment buildings (like the one near the Bellevue library. Got to be a dozen) thought that they would team up on occasion but it's harder to find than I thought.

    Thanks!

  2. #8520

    How old were these 2 providers?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomaIn  [View Original Post]
    I have with a few places I was cultivating. Had mix results. Worked like a charm while I lived in SC but hit and miss here. Usually if I bring something, it is usually enough for all the ladies there. One of the times I went to 10 Esentials, I brought in 3 pizzas near the end of their day. Ladies loved it and I got a 4-Hand BBFS MSOG with DATY and Greek for $200. Although they close at 10 or 11, I was leaving at midnight with a big smile and exhausted.

    With most of the providers, if you treat them right they will treat you right. You go sour on them and word will spread among the AMP's quick.
    How old were these 2 providers?

  3. #8519

    Link to Canada entry requirements

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long time since I have been to Canada, but now I want to go back. When I went all I needed was a drivers license and a birth certificate. What is required now?
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Starting March 1, you need a recent test. It has to be posted to the website they maintain for documenting the status of international visitors. An instant test is now ok but it cannot be self administered. Browsing the Internet for this information will give you all you need. It's not hard to find.
    Ah-yep, RW is correct: the interwebs has answers. At the beginning of April, fully vaxxed travelers to Canada will not be required to provide Covid test results prior to entry. You'll still need to show proof of vaccination, etc. , using the mandatory "ArriveCAN" to log your vaccination status. And you might be subject to a random Covid test at the border. If you have a passport, bring it. If you're traveling by car, maybe you can enter Canada with a USA Driver's license and a birth certificate but I'm just a random guy on the internet. Don't take my word for it.

    Check here for updates: https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid.

  4. #8518
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone bring a gift for mms? I wonder. A pint of whiskey, smokes. Hell I don't know. Could a small gift get me some extra mileage with my masseuse vs cash. Anyone?
    I have with a few places I was cultivating. Had mix results. Worked like a charm while I lived in SC but hit and miss here. Usually if I bring something, it is usually enough for all the ladies there. One of the times I went to 10 Esentials, I brought in 3 pizzas near the end of their day. Ladies loved it and I got a 4-Hand BBFS MSOG with DATY and Greek for $200. Although they close at 10 or 11, I was leaving at midnight with a big smile and exhausted.

    With most of the providers, if you treat them right they will treat you right. You go sour on them and word will spread among the AMP's quick.

  5. #8517

    Snoqualmie

    Anyone have any info on a good parlor in Snoqualmie or north bend? Much thanks.

  6. #8516
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your confirmation. I didn't pursue or even ask her about DATY because I suspected that it might be unavailable. Sad face emoji.
    I asked about it with Angela, she didn't say no, but said it would be more of a tip. I didn't ask how much as I didn't bring any more than what I already tipped.

  7. #8515

    Access Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long time since I have been to Canada, but now I want to go back. When I went all I needed was a drivers license and a birth certificate. What is required now?
    Starting March 1, you need a recent test. It has to be posted to the website they maintain for documenting the status of international visitors. An instant test is now ok but it cannot be self administered. Browsing the Internet for this information will give you all you need. It's not hard to find.

  8. #8514

    Gifts and mileage.

    Anyone bring a gift for mms? I wonder. A pint of whiskey, smokes. Hell I don't know. Could a small gift get me some extra mileage with my masseuse vs cash. Anyone?

  9. #8513

    Maybe no DATY at the 315

    Quote Originally Posted by Xxp13  [View Original Post]
    I am unsure if you can get DATY from her. I got denied for that. I ended up pounding her hard. There is also a short-haired blond with huge rack that goes by the name of Angela. She is fun, but you might find it hard to setup an appointment with her because she is high-demand.
    Thanks for your confirmation. I didn't pursue or even ask her about DATY because I suspected that it might be unavailable. Sad face emoji.

  10. #8512
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamBauss808  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I'll consider this. Yes I know in America there's no traditional Nuru. Has anyone tried her before?

    https://relaxingbykai.com/
    Looks older in person, but pics are reasonably accurate. Professional massage followed by an uninspired handy. Said no to any mutual touch, but this wasn't the nude option. Zero sensuality.

    I haven't repeated, and wouldn't.

  11. #8511

    Kai

    Quote Originally Posted by TomaIn  [View Original Post]
    She is on RubMD and previous reports have been massage only. Nothing more and not a good personality although I have never seen her myself.
    One of the best massages I've ever had, but HJ only finish. Extra to get her nude and touching is allowed but it never progresses from there. Too bad, as she's very pretty and nice.

  12. #8510
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    That sounds very promising. I just drove down to San Diego, so driving to Vancouver is a short drive. Thank you and the others that contributed! Good luck guys
    It's been a long time since I have been to Canada, but now I want to go back. When I went all I needed was a drivers license and a birth certificate. What is required now?

  13. #8509
    What do the providers typically give for nuru? Body slide and HJ?

  14. #8508
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamBauss808  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I'll consider this. Yes I know in America there's no traditional Nuru. Has anyone tried her before?

    https://relaxingbykai.com/
    She is on RubMD and previous reports have been massage only. Nothing more and not a good personality although I have never seen her myself.

  15. #8507

    Visiting soon seeking recommendations

    Want FS not only HJ.

    Table Shower would be great too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape