Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 19553
-
03-23-22 19:17 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 242I have with a few places I was cultivating. Had mix results. Worked like a charm while I lived in SC but hit and miss here. Usually if I bring something, it is usually enough for all the ladies there. One of the times I went to 10 Esentials, I brought in 3 pizzas near the end of their day. Ladies loved it and I got a 4-Hand BBFS MSOG with DATY and Greek for $200. Although they close at 10 or 11, I was leaving at midnight with a big smile and exhausted.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
With most of the providers, if you treat them right they will treat you right. You go sour on them and word will spread among the AMP's quick.
-
03-23-22 18:25 #8527Regular Member

Posts: 3Snoqualmie
Anyone have any info on a good parlor in Snoqualmie or north bend? Much thanks.
-
03-23-22 17:29 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 341I asked about it with Angela, she didn't say no, but said it would be more of a tip. I didn't ask how much as I didn't bring any more than what I already tipped.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 17:17 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 75Access Canada
Starting March 1, you need a recent test. It has to be posted to the website they maintain for documenting the status of international visitors. An instant test is now ok but it cannot be self administered. Browsing the Internet for this information will give you all you need. It's not hard to find.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 13:54 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 603Gifts and mileage.
Anyone bring a gift for mms? I wonder. A pint of whiskey, smokes. Hell I don't know. Could a small gift get me some extra mileage with my masseuse vs cash. Anyone?
-
03-23-22 12:01 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 362Maybe no DATY at the 315
Thanks for your confirmation. I didn't pursue or even ask her about DATY because I suspected that it might be unavailable. Sad face emoji.
Originally Posted by Xxp13
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:16 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 323Looks older in person, but pics are reasonably accurate. Professional massage followed by an uninspired handy. Said no to any mutual touch, but this wasn't the nude option. Zero sensuality.
Originally Posted by TeamBauss808
[View Original Post]
I haven't repeated, and wouldn't.
-
03-23-22 10:40 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 143Kai
One of the best massages I've ever had, but HJ only finish. Extra to get her nude and touching is allowed but it never progresses from there. Too bad, as she's very pretty and nice.
Originally Posted by TomaIn
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 00:56 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 511It's been a long time since I have been to Canada, but now I want to go back. When I went all I needed was a drivers license and a birth certificate. What is required now?
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 00:21 #8519Senior Member

Posts: 533What do the providers typically give for nuru? Body slide and HJ?
-
03-22-22 23:02 #8518Senior Member

Posts: 242She is on RubMD and previous reports have been massage only. Nothing more and not a good personality although I have never seen her myself.
Originally Posted by TeamBauss808
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 18:11 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 152Visiting soon seeking recommendations
Want FS not only HJ.
Table Shower would be great too.
-
03-22-22 17:33 #8516Senior Member

Posts: 110I am unsure if you can get DATY from her. I got denied for that. I ended up pounding her hard. There is also a short-haired blond with huge rack that goes by the name of Angela. She is fun, but you might find it hard to setup an appointment with her because she is high-demand.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 16:41 #8515Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks everyone!
Thank you. I'll consider this. Yes I know in America there's no traditional Nuru. Has anyone tried her before?
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
https://relaxingbykai.com/
-
03-22-22 15:51 #8514Senior Member

Posts: 495My current fav.
Originally Posted by TeamBauss808
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?531327-Bella-lv












Reply With Quote





