Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,501 to 19,515 of 58856
-
03-24-22 00:17 #39356Senior Member

Posts: 878Never had an issue
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
Sophia and also Kiki always go above and beyond for me. Even made Kiko mad a few times ignoring the knock on the door to get a second pop out of me. Don't know about a Louiville slugger but above average anyway. Enough that Sophia is tight for me. Never had a Milk girl that was even close to lose.
Originally Posted by RiotStar
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 00:10 #39355Banned Member

Posts: 197Pretty much. Look up my review with sophia this time around. She wasnt happy.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 22:23 #39354Senior Member

Posts: 1482This
Funny as shit! And probably right. With My little tiny Johnson I'm always offered msog but my age and one shot per day is my limiting factor.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 21:59 #39353Regular Member

Posts: 4So how much does it cost usually just wondering never been to MM but I am interested in going?
Originally Posted by AardFuck69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 21:38 #39352Senior Member

Posts: 209NDS Monica
Stopped by NDS today around 5 and not a car in the lot. Based on her positive reviews, I requested Monica. Cocoa showed me to the room. She at first ignored my request for Monica then insisted she could service me. When I made it clear I was leaving if I didn't get Monica she finally relented. I'm concluding they must have a rotation system and don't like customers disrupting it. So not a great start. Finally Monica shows up but informs me the TS is busy so it's going downhill more. I got the feeling she just wanted to skip it so I mentioned it again because I was pretty sure I was the only customer. So after basically wasting the first 15 minutes, we headed to the TS. From there things improved and Monica gave a pretty good session similar to previous positive reviews. Still I was out the door at about 50 minutes and for $$. 5 (I know an hour is $$. 4 but I only had 50's and we all know you don't get change.) I felt a little ripped off with less than 40 minutes of good action. And of course there's always a bit of chaos going on with checking the video and the occasional shout out to another girl.
All in all, I just don't see a good reason to choose NDS over MM. The only way I'm going back is if Tiffany returns.
-
03-23-22 21:21 #39351Senior Member

Posts: 304Ocean Star. Sherri
I made a stop at OS. I am glad that I did. I called ahead to request 1 hour. When I arrived, I drew Sherri.
She was a cute Chinese lady, soft body, a bit curvy with nice soft Cs, super flirty.
I was freshly showered, so she got to work as there was someone I the shower room. My goodness, the catbath, TUMA, and BBBJCIM was what she requested and what the doctor ordered.
After pop 1, we went to the shower room, got washed up again and then she started the massage and back walk. Then I got the itch again and wanted to strap up. I literally fell in, but enjoyed myself, and mish'd to completion.
I am not from here, so I probably over paid, but had a great ride.
Enjoy her brothers!
-
03-23-22 20:40 #39350Senior Member

Posts: 190Lotus
No I haven't gotten any extras there, but one of the best massage. I also just happened to meet Jenny the Colombian girl that stayed in Metro West but moved to Kissimmee. I had a blast with her on and off clock.
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
The owners of the place at the time was older white couple.
-
03-23-22 20:24 #39349Senior Member

Posts: 300Lotus Blossom
Gang,
Wondering if this place has more than I've experienced. Have been there twice in the past 3 years but not recently. Both times I laid down undraped and got draped. No TS that I know of, but it's all Asian, and the owner seems pretty on top of things. It is right across from Darden HQs on John Young and right down the road from the Marriott and Ritz complex. I think they draw a nice clientele from the hotel, which as a very pricey spa. Very good massages, but I didn't leave happy.
Has anyone?
https://www.lotusblossommassage.com/
-
03-23-22 19:21 #39348Senior Member

Posts: 69Cherry Blossom
Any info on Cherry Blossom massage on Bumby?
-
03-23-22 17:40 #39347Senior Member

Posts: 1039You only get one cup because they don't want to get pounded with a Louisville slugger for an extended period of time.
Sox.
Originally Posted by RiotStar
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 17:28 #39346Banned Member

Posts: 197I'm on the bigger side and I got to see Kiko back in like 2019 when they had just moved to MC. She kept saying "too big! Too big!" She's easily the hottest provider I ever been with there but the date itself isn't the usual MM routine (no TS body to body rub, no DFK). She then told me she was looking for a boyfriend and that time, I should bring her weed and smoke in the back with me. Unfortunately, I fucked it up because I wrote a review about it here LOL. I went to MC the next day to see Nei Nei and she asked me about the review. She def reads shit here.
Originally Posted by RockyChop
[View Original Post]
I've seen Sophia twice and both times were complete polar opposites. Personally, I think she's over it. They only ever give me 1 cup there.
On topic with tightness, I found Sophia tighter than Kiki so I agree with the comments here. I found Mocha very tight to my surprise. Tighter than JunJun
-
03-23-22 13:13 #39345Senior Member

Posts: 1482Camp out
When Vick comes back, I plan to camp out like waiting for Springsteen tickets. She's amazing, and worth the visit.
Originally Posted by HarryPlopper
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 12:51 #39344Senior Member

Posts: 851Waiting for Vikki to return!
The countdown is on for Vikki.
Originally Posted by WheelRod
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:12 #39343Senior Member

Posts: 1837Hungry Howie's
It's probably the Massage place that's right behind Hungry Howie's Pizza. Very discrete looking place that uses foam-board road signs that just says "Massage" and a phone number to advertise. BTW, one of the better Mexican Restaurants in the area (IMO) is just across Clark in that shopping center.
Originally Posted by CJAloha
[View Original Post]
Grain 56.
-
03-23-22 10:38 #39342Senior Member

Posts: 556Monica / NDS
Last time I was here I had Mona and Daisy at NDS in the same week this time I really wanted Monica. Got there 15 minutes before opening they were still getting set up but asked and got Monica. First of all she's very pretty great kisser, killer bod and her eyes are captivating also her smile is incredible. Table shower then too room daty, bbj, cg, Mish back to cg blew in bag. I had about 20 minutes left on my hour but it started to get busy Monica had another monger to get too so she had another girl come in to finish the rub didn't catch the name but she had to go after 5 minutes of my massage then Susan came in but walked back out cause another monger came in BTW Susan damn she was looking good. At this point I know the score so I get dressed to leave knocked on the door was walking out but Monica came in asked where the girls were at told her they got busy that I was going to leave she left for a moment I heard her get on to them came back apologized but it was all good so I just left as another monger was walking in. Didn't think it be that busy before 9:30 on a Wednesday. It's all good though it happens. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.











Reply With Quote






