Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18058

    Tabby

    Has anyone seen Tabby mistress lately? I've been trying to see her for a while but haven't had much luck.

  2. #18057

    Saw her last week

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy317  [View Original Post]
    That's definitely disappointing; I took a break from the hobby for a while but this one had piqued my interest enough to pull me out of my hiatus. Hopefully her availability comes back soon.
    I met her last week. She's very curvy and a fun girl. Correct that she does set a timer, but def not a clock watcher. Covered everything, which I'm good with. No GFE, DFK or DATY. She knows what she's doing and is worth a repeat. IMHO. Happy hunting mongers.

  3. #18056

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to contact her a couple of times in the last two weeks but get no response. At this point I've moved on. I'd say maybe she has enough friends to stay busy might be the reason for lack of response.
    That's definitely disappointing; I took a break from the hobby for a while but this one had piqued my interest enough to pull me out of my hiatus. Hopefully her availability comes back soon.

  4. #18055

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelDog55  [View Original Post]
    I have been traveling to Indy for work a little over two years now and I am having a hard time understanding the Escort game. I have been scammed twice with cash app and PayPal. I would love for someone who has experience successfully meeting quality Escorts to message me and tell me what it is I am doing wrong.
    It looks like you're new here, but hopefully you read the forum and learn. Never use anything but cash. Yes, you can still get scammed there too by a cash & dash, but apps are the absolute easiest way to lose your money. Look on here for a well reviewed provider, book an appointment and you'll be successful.

  5. #18054
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy317  [View Original Post]
    Have tried a few ways of getting in touch with this one, text app, imessage from throwaway, but my attempts have been met with no response. Can anyone provide some insight to the contact details so that I can get a hold of her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-babi/44750741
    I've tried to contact her a couple of times in the last two weeks but get no response. At this point I've moved on. I'd say maybe she has enough friends to stay busy might be the reason for lack of response.

  6. #18053

    Questions

    I have been traveling to Indy for work a little over two years now and I am having a hard time understanding the Escort game. I have been scammed twice with cash app and PayPal. I would love for someone who has experience successfully meeting quality Escorts to message me and tell me what it is I am doing wrong.

  7. #18052

    Non-responsive?

    Quote Originally Posted by GbTeaBv  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was actually kind of cute. Didn't look as if she had any pharma issues or generally been through rough times. Cute, youthful, white girl.

    You are correct.

    While I didn't ask, I assume the answer would be no based on covered everything and a gentle rebuke when I tried to finger her.
    Have tried a few ways of getting in touch with this one, text app, imessage from throwaway, but my attempts have been met with no response. Can anyone provide some insight to the contact details so that I can get a hold of her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-babi/44750741

  8. #18051
    Quote Originally Posted by AJack  [View Original Post]
    Simply looking at her email would have given you her full name. Has a record a mile long and has active warrants out and one of them is for theft. She is a prime example of why you never f*ck with mud sharks.
    Wow. Racist much?

  9. #18050

    Review of mine from a bit back

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboSaurus69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is legit or not?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-56

    Been looking around for reviews and coming up empty.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4867779

  10. #18049

    Alexandra. Tryst

    Anyone know if she is legit or not?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandra-56

    Been looking around for reviews and coming up empty.

  11. #18048

    Reagan?

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet Reagan. Could not find anything but seems Verified, but I still like to do my own research.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/9314835.htm?cat=1

  12. #18047

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by FalGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this provider? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/77421591 looking to find a reliable girl far east.
    And has a pretty open menu.

  13. #18046

    Tiny Stripper. TIGHT kitten

    Dreamed I hung out with this chick. She is only 4'8" tall and under 100 lbs. Thought I was a teenager again filling her tight hole. Took the 30 minute adventure for 120 roses. She is a quiet girl. She advertises milk but someone else must have got their before me. LOL No drama, Incredible experience. She is going to be moving down to Atlanta soon to work at the strip clubs there so you better catch her before she is gone. DATY and cuddles before having any position I wanted. Will repeat! She is staying at a nice hotel north side of town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74684232

    https://callescort.org/317-960-6312/videos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails indy.jpg‎   indy2.jpg‎  

  14. #18045

    Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    I'm at Shelbyville quite often but I haven't ran across anything. I also have never tried, but they do have some pretty hot waitresses. Not sure I would even know how to ask tbh. I do know that all of the dealers are hooking up with each other left and right.
    I just came from there somewhat poorer. Good for the dealers doing it as it keeps them away from the rest of us. Did not see one even remotely acceptable. Granted it was a Monday but no good looking to be found in the entire place. I just wish it was the old days with the Castleton smorgasbord of choices.

  15. #18044
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist666  [View Original Post]
    I've found myself with time on my hands and have been spending at the Shelbyville and Anderson casinos. I know this is not Vegas (not even close) but has anyone had success in finding someone amenable in either of the casinos? Or that is close? Appreciate any input.
    I'm at Shelbyville quite often but I haven't ran across anything. I also have never tried, but they do have some pretty hot waitresses. Not sure I would even know how to ask tbh. I do know that all of the dealers are hooking up with each other left and right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape