Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 24785
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18035

    Tiny Stripper. TIGHT kitten

    Dreamed I hung out with this chick. She is only 4'8" tall and under 100 lbs. Thought I was a teenager again filling her tight hole. Took the 30 minute adventure for 120 roses. She is a quiet girl. She advertises milk but someone else must have got their before me. LOL No drama, Incredible experience. She is going to be moving down to Atlanta soon to work at the strip clubs there so you better catch her before she is gone. DATY and cuddles before having any position I wanted. Will repeat! She is staying at a nice hotel north side of town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74684232

    https://callescort.org/317-960-6312/videos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails indy.jpg‎   indy2.jpg‎  

  2. #18034

    Casino

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    I'm at Shelbyville quite often but I haven't ran across anything. I also have never tried, but they do have some pretty hot waitresses. Not sure I would even know how to ask tbh. I do know that all of the dealers are hooking up with each other left and right.
    I just came from there somewhat poorer. Good for the dealers doing it as it keeps them away from the rest of us. Did not see one even remotely acceptable. Granted it was a Monday but no good looking to be found in the entire place. I just wish it was the old days with the Castleton smorgasbord of choices.

  3. #18033
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist666  [View Original Post]
    I've found myself with time on my hands and have been spending at the Shelbyville and Anderson casinos. I know this is not Vegas (not even close) but has anyone had success in finding someone amenable in either of the casinos? Or that is close? Appreciate any input.
    I'm at Shelbyville quite often but I haven't ran across anything. I also have never tried, but they do have some pretty hot waitresses. Not sure I would even know how to ask tbh. I do know that all of the dealers are hooking up with each other left and right.

  4. #18032
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She came over this evening, BBBJ and I fisted her. Yep for real. May repeat as it was fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/77472487
    What rate did you get for an outcall visit out of curiosity?

  5. #18031

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel  [View Original Post]
    This provider is a dangerous individual. Boyfriend entered hotel room for incall, large black dude with dreadlocks, holding a firearm. Robbed at gunpoint. Steer clear.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany
    Scary and glad to hear you are ok.

    She was a regular of mine that I stopped seeing a couple years ago when she stole from me. Really cool, great lay and good up to that point. I'm guessing the drug problem has spiraled out of control. Probably has one foot in the grave and being used by someone to rob guys like us. Stay safe and thank you for posting letting us know to stay away.

  6. #18030

    Casinos

    I've found myself with time on my hands and have been spending at the Shelbyville and Anderson casinos. I know this is not Vegas (not even close) but has anyone had success in finding someone amenable in either of the casinos? Or that is close? Appreciate any input.

  7. #18029

    Sasha aka Ryan

    She came over this evening, BBBJ and I fisted her. Yep for real. May repeat as it was fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/77472487

  8. #18028

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a visit with this hottie? Ty in advance for any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3175166405
    Visited this one a little while back. She is real, pics are heavily filtered. She's not bad-looking but she had a lot of "bruises" on her legs from what I remember. The experience was just average nothing too special.

  9. #18027

    Too late

    Quote Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel  [View Original Post]
    This provider is a dangerous individual. Boyfriend entered hotel room for incall, large black dude with dreadlocks, holding a firearm. Robbed at gunpoint. Steer clear.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany
    You should've queried about her on here before you seen her. And you would have been warned.

  10. #18026

    Do your research

    Quote Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel  [View Original Post]
    This provider is a dangerous individual. Boyfriend entered hotel room for incall, large black dude with dreadlocks, holding a firearm. Robbed at gunpoint. Steer clear.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany
    Simply looking at her email would have given you her full name. Has a record a mile long and has active warrants out and one of them is for theft. She is a prime example of why you never f*ck with mud sharks.

  11. #18025

    Terrifying

    Quote Originally Posted by DogTagDarrel  [View Original Post]
    This provider is a dangerous individual. Boyfriend entered hotel room for incall, large black dude with dreadlocks, holding a firearm. Robbed at gunpoint. Steer clear.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany
    I've had that happen to me years ago and it can be terrifying. In my case, he forced me into my car to an ATM as well. Glad you're ok.

  12. #18024

    Thief / scam report

    This provider is a dangerous individual. Boyfriend entered hotel room for incall, large black dude with dreadlocks, holding a firearm. Robbed at gunpoint. Steer clear.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulbethany

  13. #18023

    Little help please

    Anyone had any experience with this provider? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/77421591 looking to find a reliable girl far east.

  14. #18022

    Nothing special

    I did a while back. Bad area, decent service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a visit with this hottie? Ty in advance for any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3175166405

  15. #18021

    Looks TGTBT

    I'd pass until there's a few comments on her posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a lot of confidence in escort Babylon. Anyone have any info on this one. She had same pics yesterday with a slightly different cell number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/77327907

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape