Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 24,796 to 24,810 of 52292
-
03-23-22 19:16 #27497Banned Member

Posts: 1258LOL. That is the blue / green mouthwash that is dominant in most kgirl workplaces and typical of the kgirl bathroom routine along with a shower.
Originally Posted by DdGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 17:18 #27496Banned Member

Posts: 466I changed phone number and bookers I knew before started on ignoring me. I said hey, this is me, my old number was xxx-xxx-xxxx and they were like "along time no see!
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 17:03 #27495Senior Member

Posts: 460Reviewers said the pics are not representative of her, but they all rave about her service and performance. One said BBFS and anal were offered.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 13:58 #27494Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 282Krissy spinner
Krissy's performance has improved as of late. She is more engaged and tries hard to please. Deep throat's you with her tiny mouth. I like her body type. Not an ounce of fat with a little bubble butt. I miss Miso too but Krissy is a good option for spinners. A few months ago there seemed to be a handful of sub 100 lb girls but where have they all gone? Only Krissy Timo seem to be left. Anyone can recommend tiny spinners?
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 13:20 #27493Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 282Jiwoo
I agree that her service is sensational. She has a cute face, kinda innocent sexy. Pictures are her with photoshop obviously. Yes she wasn't curvy but has long legs and awesome natural Ds with pink nipples. Service wise, she is hard to beat. DFK rim BBFS at great 320 rate. A good option.
Originally Posted by Unlucky13
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 13:07 #27492Senior Member

Posts: 2643Have not. I head to HK when I want to bang out Latina weathergirls.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 12:35 #27491Regular Member

Posts: 6'Blue Toast'
LOL, what exactly is blue toast?
Maybe should know, but I have no idea.
-
03-23-22 12:08 #27490Banned Member

Posts: 1258Have you seen her and think she matches her ad pics?
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 12:00 #27489Senior Member

Posts: 2316Tom certainly can be fickle, careless, and difficult to deal with. Good news is some girls overlap with other bookers so hopefully whoever you were trying to see can be had with another booker.
BTW there seems to be another booker that popped up for usbodyshop, dunno if there are any rebrands or overlapping girls but this booker seems cordial. Pics of girls obviously has been photoshopped.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:58 #27488Senior Member

Posts: 1267BG had super ez screening when he was new. Now that he is so big that he has won CAKD's listings, he doesn't need new business.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 11:37 #27487Senior Member

Posts: 3480Wed. March 23
M. Allie, Arisa, Ava, Viki (WLA). Aria, Sarah (MW) https://myalbum.com/album/4j4zspr3tJSf.
https://preciousklove.escortbook.com/ Remi, Nicole. (WLA). MW.
http://www.kgla.net/ Nicole, Remi, (WLA) . MW.
Sexy Angels. https://sexyangels.site/...
SFK. https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/ Hana, Alllie, Lucy, Dana, Tiana, Viki.
https://kbliss.net/ Jessica. Allie. Angel, Gigi, Lucy, Tiana.
-
03-23-22 10:14 #27486Senior Member

Posts: 2643Her ad pics.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 07:33 #27485Banned Member

Posts: 1258Her performance is off the charts! However, what about lookswise? Is Cuban Betty comparable to a late 30's or early 40 something kgirl? If so, which one? Elle? Cami? JayDD? Amber of old? Or more like more likely to compete with Pepsi (50's).
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 06:39 #27484Banned Member

Posts: 1258Did he ask for your social security number as well? I suggest you keep your eyes open for Identity theft in the near future. Your ID is out in the ether now.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
I had a similar request from 2pop.net. So I can relate. However, I am not a newbie but a seasoned vet with over 2 decades of experience in the kgirl scene before they even advertised on the internet. So it can happen to anyone and Yes there are A-hole bookers that go above and beyond common sense just to fuck with you.
-
03-23-22 06:14 #27483Senior Member

Posts: 450Some of those girls numbers haven't changed. Why would you have to re-screen? What's really going here?
Originally Posted by Gnail
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



