Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 1145 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8749

    Great Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    That's Masha. She's been reviewed on this board by quite a few people before. 4 kids and was still breastfeeding her youngest when I saw her once last year (and she sent pics with her kids all the time). Definitely a MILF body. Wouldn't bulge from 500 plus room. She was fun and submissive and all bare with anal etc. Fucked her face until she gagged and kept going at it. Was fun but it was a one and done for me.
    Thank you so much. I do like a MILF body, but I'm going to pass on this one. Not into the high frequency pro SB's.

  2. #8748
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I did a m&g years back. Wasted my time. Fucking catfished.

    She has at least 4 kids. When I met her she was fucking pregnant. Damn, even old busted chicks have dudes paying for it. What a fucking world.

    Her husband must be a cuck or something. She's Russian came over and married some dude for citizenship.
    That's Masha. She's been reviewed on this board by quite a few people before. 4 kids and was still breastfeeding her youngest when I saw her once last year (and she sent pics with her kids all the time). Definitely a MILF body. Wouldn't bulge from 500 plus room. She was fun and submissive and all bare with anal etc. Fucked her face until she gagged and kept going at it. Was fun but it was a one and done for me.

  3. #8747

    CheeringHeart

    Let you know tomorrow, I have a M&G with her tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-097981e6661a

    Anyone seen this one?

    I've Chatted with this one a bit, she sent some nice photos and seemed willing to meet but just seems odd. Not sure who's running the acct or replying. Planned to meet and then nothing.

  4. #8746

    Cheering heart info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-097981e6661a

    Anyone seen this one?

    I've Chatted with this one a bit, she sent some nice photos and seemed willing to meet but just seems odd. Not sure who's running the acct or replying. Planned to meet and then nothing.

  5. #8745

    What level?

    What do you mean haven't seen anyone in this area? She looks decently attractive to me, while understand beauty is all in beholders eye. But there are hot girls in this area. I have two tight bodies girls ATM I find hot (again my perspective) l. Both had public pictures that were no where close to showing their real attractiveness. The trick is having them respond with pictures once they start texting. I had a really attractive girl share private photos which looked somewhat of an approximation of her real self which turned out to be even better. Really attractive chicks don't keep their real photos there. They wait for the guy to take initiative, send them his photos, and if they like it then they'll share theirs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen anyone near her level in a while in this area. You found her on SA? Is she white or hispanic?

  6. #8744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Ok, what search are you using, haven't seen anything remotely near this one.
    Found her on SA and account still active. Not willing to share info for obvious reasons.

  7. #8743
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-00c27294dbec

    Why does she look familiar? Perhaps a previous profile. Likes to play in Montgomery County.
    I did a m&g years back. Wasted my time. Fucking catfished.

    She has at least 4 kids. When I met her she was fucking pregnant. Damn, even old busted chicks have dudes paying for it. What a fucking world.

    Her husband must be a cuck or something. She's Russian came over and married some dude for citizenship.

  8. #8742
    I am guessing you are not willing to share her details. Right?.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Considering adding this one to my rotation because she fucks like a champ. All the girls in my rotation only see me but with this one I'm getting slight pro vibes and wondering if anyone else have seen her. Name starts with a M, 19 yo, local college, Bi-sexual, all bare, anal, CIP, loves eating ass. The whole shabam. If you know her I'm sure she'd be sending you the same photo on IG and you'd recognize her IG profile pic as well.

  9. #8741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Considering adding this one to my rotation because she fucks like a champ. All the girls in my rotation only see me but with this one I'm getting slight pro vibes and wondering if anyone else have seen her. Name starts with a M, 19 yo, local college, Bi-sexual, all bare, anal, CIP, loves eating ass. The whole shabam. If you know her I'm sure she'd be sending you the same photo on IG and you'd recognize her IG profile pic as well.
    Do you have a burner IG account? I already have a burner Snap, don't want to have to create another fake IG account.

    Haven't seen anyone near her level in a while in this area. You found her on SA? Is she white or hispanic?

  10. #8740

    I haven't

    Not sure I saw her profile or skipped by, not my type anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Considering adding this one to my rotation because she fucks like a champ. All the girls in my rotation only see me but with this one I'm getting slight pro vibes and wondering if anyone else have seen her. Name starts with a M, 19 yo, local college, Bi-sexual, all bare, anal, CIP, loves eating ass. The whole shabam. If you know her I'm sure she'd be sending you the same photo on IG and you'd recognize her IG profile pic as well.

  11. #8739
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Considering adding this one to my rotation because she fucks like a champ. All the girls in my rotation only see me but with this one I'm getting slight pro vibes and wondering if anyone else have seen her. Name starts with a M, 19 yo, local college, Bi-sexual, all bare, anal, CIP, loves eating ass. The whole shabam. If you know her I'm sure she'd be sending you the same photo on IG and you'd recognize her IG profile pic as well.
    Ok, what search are you using, haven't seen anything remotely near this one.

  12. #8738

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-00c27294dbec

    Why does she look familiar? Perhaps a previous profile. Likes to play in Montgomery County.
    I spoke to her once but never met. About a month later I actually saw her out and about. I had to take q double take. I am sorta glad I didn't meet her because she was a bit more out of shape then her pics. That's just my opinion.

    Seems like a nice person Russian or Ukrainian I think.

  13. #8737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Anyone else?

    Considering adding this one to my rotation because she fucks like a champ. All the girls in my rotation only see me but with this one I'm getting slight pro vibes and wondering if anyone else have seen her. Name starts with a M, 19 yo, local college, Bi-sexual, all bare, anal, CIP, loves eating ass. The whole shabam. If you know her I'm sure she'd be sending you the same photo on IG and you'd recognize her IG profile pic as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 435.jpg‎   345.jpg‎   34523.jpg‎   2354.jpg‎  

  14. #8736
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-00c27294dbec

    Why does she look familiar? Perhaps a previous profile. Likes to play in Montgomery County.
    5 x. MILF.

  15. #8735

    The Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-00c27294dbec

    Why does she look familiar? Perhaps a previous profile. Likes to play in Montgomery County.
    Yeah, she has been reported on before. She is real and will meet you. A bit kinky and yes she is submissive. She is into sex in public spaces.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape