Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 18418
-
03-24-22 11:02 #8758Senior Member

Posts: 439Nina?
Has anyone met or chatted with Nina?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-05e8feda8ce3
She seems legit but was wondering if anyone had actually met her.
-
03-24-22 08:28 #8757Senior Member

Posts: 376Well, let's see if anyone has actually met her. When talking to her on the phone, weird connection, dropped calls and super long delay. Doesn't really add up.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 08:15 #8756Senior Member

Posts: 363Darkhaired
Gaslighter. Scam sensed.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 07:56 #8755Senior Member

Posts: 487I talked to her as well. Something seemed off so I ghosted.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 22:38 #8754Senior Member

Posts: 586Sweetaffair SA / chanelmadam SB
So I posted before about 'sweetaffair', who has probably changed her name on SA by now, can't check since I'm banned. But she sent me a message on Benefits, because apparently she's no good with remembering faces (I have literally the same profile picture I had on SA). Didn't read the message because I have no credits, but I texted her number, since I got that from SA quite a while ago. Who knows if she'll get back to me; I'm guessing she blocked me after we didn't come to any sort of agreement from our SA talk. But she's both places if anyone was interested.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/0447e0995add53a1
-
03-23-22 21:49 #8753Senior Member

Posts: 1061Damn, just read the reviews. Sounds like pro and took a bunch creampie.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
She looks cute as fuck. I'm chatting with her to set something up. Fuck it. I'll pass. I don't want to drive to ghetto ass Bmore anyways.
-
03-23-22 21:10 #8752Senior Member

Posts: 631Pixiecutprincess
Pixiecutprincess is her old user name. You can search for her reviews. Talk to her last year, but pass because she a pro.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 20:36 #8751Senior Member

Posts: 1026Is she not white? I haven't seen anyone like her, but I filter out all except Caucasian and latina.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-f66abd891cb9
This girl lives in PA, her profile used to be up there. I talked to her for a while, she's only looking for online due to her travel schedule. Super hot, but also a total ***** to chat with, easily offended and talking to her feels like walking on eggshells.
https://members.seeking.com/member/696ee24e-7798-411a-9abd-0cc54559efd0
Anyone have the post with reports on this girl? I know she's been reviewed, but when I searched parts of her username in this forum nothing popped up.
-
03-23-22 18:30 #8750Senior Member

Posts: 328Ammobaby 2020
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-18e3b05b43ab
Was supposed to meet this little cutie, but had to cancel a few days prior. Real life always comes first. Rescheduled, she agreed, and then didn't show. Now has gone radio silent. Maybe she's a 1 SD guy and someone else is fulfilling her needs.
-
03-23-22 18:26 #8749Senior Member

Posts: 328Great Intel
Thank you so much. I do like a MILF body, but I'm going to pass on this one. Not into the high frequency pro SB's.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 16:37 #8748Senior Member

Posts: 490That's Masha. She's been reviewed on this board by quite a few people before. 4 kids and was still breastfeeding her youngest when I saw her once last year (and she sent pics with her kids all the time). Definitely a MILF body. Wouldn't bulge from 500 plus room. She was fun and submissive and all bare with anal etc. Fucked her face until she gagged and kept going at it. Was fun but it was a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 13:34 #8747Senior Member

Posts: 631CheeringHeart
Let you know tomorrow, I have a M&G with her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 12:42 #8746Senior Member

Posts: 376Cheering heart info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-097981e6661a
Anyone seen this one?
I've Chatted with this one a bit, she sent some nice photos and seemed willing to meet but just seems odd. Not sure who's running the acct or replying. Planned to meet and then nothing.
-
03-23-22 11:43 #8745Senior Member

Posts: 363What level?
What do you mean haven't seen anyone in this area? She looks decently attractive to me, while understand beauty is all in beholders eye. But there are hot girls in this area. I have two tight bodies girls ATM I find hot (again my perspective) l. Both had public pictures that were no where close to showing their real attractiveness. The trick is having them respond with pictures once they start texting. I had a really attractive girl share private photos which looked somewhat of an approximation of her real self which turned out to be even better. Really attractive chicks don't keep their real photos there. They wait for the guy to take initiative, send them his photos, and if they like it then they'll share theirs.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 10:56 #8744Senior Member

Posts: 199Found her on SA and account still active. Not willing to share info for obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





