Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1672
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1507

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by HunDong  [View Original Post]
    Hey if you end up seeing her do not pay 300. I saw her about a year ago for a shave and suck and it was 100. Just a heads up.
    Yea, I saw her a year ago also. She put on more weight. Those pics are not accurate. I did hhf for same.

    J.

  2. #1506

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno48  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/annaromanov

    Anna provides manscaping.
    Hey if you end up seeing her do not pay 300. I saw her about a year ago for a shave and suck and it was 100. Just a heads up.

  3. #1505

    Anna in Palm Harbor

    Quote Originally Posted by Schenectadysam  [View Original Post]
    Looking to get a manscape. Does anyone know a woman who can help me. A HE is not necessary but it would be a plus for sure.
    https://tryst.link/escort/annaromanov

    Anna provides manscaping.

  4. #1504

    Manscape

    Looking to get a manscape. Does anyone know a woman who can help me. A HE is not necessary but it would be a plus for sure.

  5. #1503

    Arrest Reports Information

    Has anyone else noticed that in the last week Pinellas County Complaint / Arrest Report forms, specifically for prostitution, no longer have the "actual" location of the arrest stated. Instead the address of SPPD Building is shown. If there are multiple charges then the other reports give a real location but not the prostitution one.

  6. #1502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Massage, Full Service, BBBJ and a haircut

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    Any UTR or shop that provides a good haircut along with a massage? We have two back home so thought I would ask.
    I see Sung every two weeks for my massage and extras and once a month I get a haircut. Her ad is still up, but I think she is not seeing new clients, but you can try. Bill Ho.

    https://tampa.rubratings.com/153120

  7. #1501

    I love the idea of multitasking!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkbh1  [View Original Post]
    Any UTR or shop that provides a good haircut along with a massage? We have two back home so thought I would ask.
    Looking forward to an answer! I'm from the Sarasota area and there's an infrequent poster Sophia that says she offers hair cuts. However I've reached out multiple times, only spoken via text a couple times but still haven't seen her! Just can't connect. Search stg Sarasota and the Sarasota forum for links etc.

    Welcome to the neighborhood.

  8. #1500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351

    New to the area

    Any UTR or shop that provides a good haircut along with a massage? We have two back home so thought I would ask.

  9. #1499

    Viagra

    Anyone have any Viagra they can spare? 100 mm only.

    I had a guy in here that had them for $10.00 a pill but he's gone.

    The generics don't work for me as well as the real deal.

    Thanks.

  10. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    *Veracity.

    *Camfind.

    *Google Lens.

    *Photo Sherlock.

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    Thanks,

    It appears these work on smartphones only & possibly Ipad (which I may buy soon). Are there other Picture searches that work on a win 10 desktop in Firefox?

    Thanks,

    Nrb man.

  11. #1497

    Try These

    Quote Originally Posted by NrbMan  [View Original Post]
    I use tineye. Are there others. I have looked at many ads that I believe are using stolen porn pics, but 0 hits on tineye. I am using a win 10 desktop in Firefox. I prefer this browser.

    Thanks,

    Nrb Man.
    *Veracity.

    *Camfind.

    *Google Lens.

    *Photo Sherlock.

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  12. #1496

    Picture search?

    I use tineye. Are there others. I have looked at many ads that I believe are using stolen porn pics, but 0 hits on tineye. I am using a win 10 desktop in Firefox. I prefer this browser.

    Thanks,

    Nrb Man.

  13. #1495
    Where's this girl been all my life! My kinda woman. LOL.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1916575.html

    Just noticed, accidentally clicked the wrong thread.
    Last edited by JosefK; 09-08-21 at 23:13. Reason: Could've sworn I clicked the news thread

  14. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up! I get it. Live and learn. I am glad I learned here instead of there.
    It's all good, Brother. Be safe.

  15. #1493
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Naw, I say let him go for it. Those little tickle hairs he's gonna experience are not going to be fur on the biscuit. LOL.
    If you're willing to stick your dick in a glory hole, does it even matter anymore? I've mongered in rural Pa where the post nut clarity rationalizes that I don't need to be thst straight. Brrrrrr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape