Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 1331 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26905

    You Paid what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj0803  [View Original Post]
    First time posting.

    Had a dream with maria yesterday. It was hard trying to book, tried for a few days but she was always busy, finally got to make an appointment yesterday.

    In call is a hotel, was quoted $160 hh 240 hr for body rub. Took hr. Real sexy body rub and made small talk during, asked if she offered GFE while already flipped. She said yes but 120 extra. Paid and let me just say it was worth it. DFK, DATY, uncovered foreplay. No rush, she was really into it and made a man feel wanted. Good kisser. Let me take hat off and finish on back. Will def repeat. Tipped an extra 40.

    Pics are legit but you can tell she gained a bit of weight in person, pretty face and TIGHT.

    https://rubmd.com/memphis-tn/555b8c1...b-58fcbf840682
    If I am reading this correctly you paid 400 for an hour. You are NEW.

  2. #26904

    Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by Skello  [View Original Post]
    Damn why she had to go and shave her head? She was really pretty with her long hair, and now it looks like she is about to give me a lecture on sexism.
    So she is real, then? Meaning not some scammer or whatever.

  3. #26903

    Has Kylie gone AWOL?

    I just tried to call up the EB ad for Kylie / Kileigh and it's been taken down. Does anybody have recent info on her? Thanks, and stay safe out there.

  4. #26902

    GFE- Maria

    First time posting.

    Had a dream with maria yesterday. It was hard trying to book, tried for a few days but she was always busy, finally got to make an appointment yesterday.

    In call is a hotel, was quoted $160 hh 240 hr for body rub. Took hr. Real sexy body rub and made small talk during, asked if she offered GFE while already flipped. She said yes but 120 extra. Paid and let me just say it was worth it. DFK, DATY, uncovered foreplay. No rush, she was really into it and made a man feel wanted. Good kisser. Let me take hat off and finish on back. Will def repeat. Tipped an extra 40.

    Pics are legit but you can tell she gained a bit of weight in person, pretty face and TIGHT.

    https://rubmd.com/memphis-tn/555b8c1...b-58fcbf840682

  5. #26901

    Buzzcut Tee?

    Damn why she had to go and shave her head? She was really pretty with her long hair, and now it looks like she is about to give me a lecture on sexism.

  6. #26900

    Patience grasshopper

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan18  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get in contact with her since I see her ad up, but no response. Anybody know anything?

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...e/781991808032
    Last time I reached out to her it took 3 days for her to reply.

  7. #26899

    Tee. Asian Persuasion

    Been trying to get in contact with her since I see her ad up, but no response. Anybody know anything?

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...e/781991808032

  8. #26898

    The sweetest. Latina - 5'3 - 140 lbs

    Good afternoon gents.

    Wanted to take time and speak on a dream I had with a sweet and sexy Latina named Panocha.

    Communication we so do but once we finally met up I was so glad I went through with it. Upon sawing her ad I co texted her to setup a session only to find out I had to wait about 40 minutes to give her time to catch an Uber to her incall location. Once we got that behind us I told her I wanted 30 minutes to which she quoted me $. 2. I was thinking to myself that somebody who looks that good for that price must plan to do little nothing or keep things very short.

    Once I got to her incall we had small talk after I checked the bathroom. She was in a spaghetti shirt with no bottoms and feet out looking pretty sexy I might add. Pictures are slightly dated except for the ones where you can clearly see she has gain weight. But the weight gain truly was in the right places. Told me to get comfortable and sit on the couch and she then immediately gets on her knees, pops the cover on and gives an above average CBJ.

    She went at it for a good 10 minutes and then it was obvious that she was trying to make me cum off of head. Tells me she would need another $40 if I wanted to fuck too. Told her didn't know why she just didn't say that up front. Anyway got past that and she gave me more head and then I fucked her doggy on the couch. I'm average size but she stayed looking back as I stroked showing off her pretty face and curling her toes. It was magical and before I knew it I was splattering all inside of the bag.

    I will repeat cause of her looks and really getting into the CBJ. Link below:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/memphis/77390582

    Boss.

  9. #26897

    How to tell the real from the scammers?

    Anyone have any advice on how to tell who is real and who is scammers when looking at all the listings across the various sites? Other than recommendations here, is there any tell tell signs that someone is fake? I've reached out to a few providers and they wouldn't do any verification or required donations first.

  10. #26896
    Quote Originally Posted by Owtkast2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Glad that nothings bad has happened to her. She sure was fun and will be missed.
    So glad to here this. Nikki has been swirling for the last year, getting bad enough, did not want another Missy situation. I hope the person who sent the text is the good one. The fact she is in a clinic gives me hope for that.

  11. #26895

    Imo

    Quote Originally Posted by DTaylor6969  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, quick question. When you pay for an hour, do you get multiply pops. Is it rude to ask. I've always been a qv in and out type of guy. But lately the pickings have been slim and the ones I've been eyeing lately I would actually like to talk to maybe daty lay up.

    I'd hate to pay for a hr and pop in 5 minutes and then dream over. That would be a nightmare.
    Set it up beforehand. Not all providers will allow two or multiple within an allotted time period. Mention it before you head out and waste your money.

  12. #26894
    First time I have ever seen anything resembling an opinion on this provider, despite the fact she advertises constantly on Tryst.

  13. #26893

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by AficioGod  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her on March 8th, and the next day received the following reply " She's OK and she is in the clinic and she is not working anymore so please respect this and leave her alone".

    That's the only thing I've heard.
    Thanks for the info. Glad that nothings bad has happened to her. She sure was fun and will be missed.

  14. #26892

    Dream etiquette

    Hey fellow mongers, quick question. When you pay for an hour, do you get multiply pops. Is it rude to ask. I've always been a qv in and out type of guy. But lately the pickings have been slim and the ones I've been eyeing lately I would actually like to talk to maybe daty lay up.

    I'd hate to pay for a hr and pop in 5 minutes and then dream over. That would be a nightmare.

    Side note: the ones I have eyes on.

    Mimi.

    Hailey.

    London.

    Ella baby (yea she wants to much and I don't support price gouging but yolo one time won't hurt).

  15. #26891

    RE: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Owtkast2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard or seen from Nikki? She hasn't been responding to my text lately. If so please reach out, really miss her.
    I reached out to her on March 8th, and the next day received the following reply " She's OK and she is in the clinic and she is not working anymore so please respect this and leave her alone".

    That's the only thing I've heard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape