The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24569

    Re Aimee

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    120 30 min 160 hour, this was as of last month, full service so so massage.
    I seen her several months ago. It was her time of month so she did a CBJ and HJ instead of FS. After a few sessions then the menu would open up according to her such as a BBBJ. For me personally I wasn't impressed and didn't return for another round. She was nice enough bit I just wasn't feeling it. Not my cup of tea so to speak. I don't really have anything more detailed to add because my memory is foggy other than her body wasnt bad and she look like her pics. As always YMMV.

  2. #24568
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizemic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have on Aimme in Pontiac? Service, rates, etc. ? Any info would be helpful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...enses/44960400
    120 30 min 160 hour, this was as of last month, full service so so massage.

  3. #24567

    Saigon Cindy

    New girl at Saigon. Good massage, lots of roaming great tits, full menu HJ, cbs, cfs.

  4. #24566

    Polish princess

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue  [View Original Post]
    What's the catch?
    Bad looks, age, poor service. Many have written the same poor review, never have seen a positive review. Years ago I scheduled an appointment and walked out.

  5. #24565
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue  [View Original Post]
    What's the catch?
    I'm not the one you're replying to, but his right. Pics are 100% fake, actual lady looks like Wario or Gru. Honestly the only provider I have regretted seeing.

  6. #24564

    Healing plus

    What's on the menu for healing plus off the Ave anything maybe younger and petite? Or any suggestions?

  7. #24563

    Intel on Gabby and Val?

    BootyFan. I was looking into Gabby as well. Not much comes up while searching. After texting yesterday I found out she's friends with Val and offers duos. I believe they work out of the same apartment in Westland. I have not seen either. She quoted me 120/ hhr and 160/ hr solo and 200/ hhr and 250/ hr duo. She says that extras are available but would not go into detail over the phone. From what I remember about Val her extra's were very pricey. I think there was one or two reports on her (it's hard to search b / c her name is only 3 letters). I'm assuming they operate pretty similarly and charge the same.

    Any one have any info on these two? Much appreciated!

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2768282

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2696101

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]

  8. #24562

    Pontiac Massage

    Does anyone have on Aimme in Pontiac? Service, rates, etc. ? Any info would be helpful.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...enses/44960400

  9. #24561
    What's the catch?

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it.

  10. #24560

    Tacai. Saigon

    Has anyone seem girl with the name Tacai or takkai I dunno how do you spell that, she looked puerto rican, she seemed to be fun.

  11. #24559

  12. #24558

    Lisa and Bonita

    I know what Bonita looks like but I don't remember what Lisa looks like. Do we have any pics or description.

  13. #24557

    Mistress Bunnz

    I have seen her post on a few different sites and I know she has been around for a while moving between Michigan and Ohio but not much was found when I searched the forum. Does anyone have any info or a review they care to share with me? Inbox is empty so if you want to send a PM please do.

    https://detroit.ebackpage.com/Bodyru.../11805285.html

  14. #24556
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimha55  [View Original Post]
    Providers at Bella Touch are Yoko, Michelle, Linda, Julie, and Mya. All are good. Can't go wrong.
    Thanks for the reply.

  15. #24555
    Quote Originally Posted by VcyClonn  [View Original Post]
    30 for hhr, 40 for hr, 50 for exceptional work. This has been my standard for years in a rub and tug place.
    Thanks for the reply.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape