Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 31831
-
03-23-22 18:01 #23266Regular Member

Posts: 7Seda
Hello everyone,
Short time lurker, first time poster. I've decided to take my first plunge with Seda tomorrow since I have always wanted an Asian woman and she gets a lot of positive reviews. For you that have spent time with her, I would appreciate any advice. What not to do, anything that she does particularly well, etc. Much appreciated.
MrMojo43.
-
03-23-22 11:49 #23265Senior Member

Posts: 1250Bbcip?
Be careful with BBCIP. It's not if you catch something it is when you catch something. I know from personal experience.
Originally Posted by BrownMan070
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
03-22-22 19:16 #23264Regular Member

Posts: 22Brentwood area review
Hello, I took one for the team today out in the Brentwood area. Younger 23 year old, brownish hair, shaved, doesn't give head but the kitty made up for it. BBCIP for $. She wanted $. 5 but asked if she could do $ for a QV. YMMV but bring a cover if you are wanting one as none were available. Link and pictures she sent are below. Also side note, room had dirty dishes and clothing everywhere, didn't smell of smoke or anything and nothing available to clean up with but toilet paper. I told her she needed to clean up and start over but in the end I got what I was looking for.
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/2310d...c-45a83cfff0e7
-
03-22-22 19:11 #23263Senior Member

Posts: 793Alexandra Elise
I believe yesterday she announced new screening and Covid protocols. Maybe even higher prices. Take a look at her Twitter.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 15:18 #23262Senior Member

Posts: 25Best in Nashville
Ok Nashville who's the hottest, best in Smashville? If money is no object who you calling? Chattanooga monger wanting the best!
-
03-22-22 13:14 #23261Senior Member

Posts: 1250Some advice if you see her:
If you do see her and she offers you a coffee you probably should say no.
Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 12:27 #23260Senior Member

Posts: 363Nasty ho's
Could hardly get the cream because of the foreskin. Nasty ho. Thats enough for me to never see her. And I have a BWC just as big so not intemidated.
Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 11:14 #23259Senior Member

Posts: 100That is a spam ad.
Originally Posted by TokyoCrow
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 00:11 #23258Regular Member

Posts: 4Any report on this one?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/77577326#.
Has anyone visited this provider? Seems too good to be true.
-
03-21-22 23:59 #23257Regular Member

Posts: 4Rain
So I've been on here before but have lost my sign in credentials. Had to open a new account. Anyway. Just saw Rain and have to agree with SecretTheLover. She has good communication and so far no games. Very satisfied with my visit. GFE and multiple positions, no rush, and decent location. Will def see again. Very chill and easy going. Looking for perhaps another 2 consistent providers in the area. Have had several no answers and one agree to meet them ghosted. Always looking for SW but not has any luck around Mfboro pike.
-
03-21-22 22:02 #23256Senior Member

Posts: 353Here is a vid with her and bbc.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e0448757f5f4
-
03-21-22 21:22 #23255Senior Member

Posts: 301Alexandra Elise
Any info on this escort? Extremely pricey but I do like her body.
https://www.slixa.com/tennessee/nash...lexandra-elise
-
03-21-22 18:06 #23254Senior Member

Posts: 64Carolina & Hometown Hottie
Saw Carolina mid last week in a hotel off Sidco drive /65. Not the worst place as I've used it for SA meets in the past but still far from nice. She said she's in the middle of moving as her lease is up and the room was a bit messy but nothing bad. First time seeing her and heard good things, and have to admit why'll didn't steer me wrong. She's amazing, very much worth it. She looks like her pictures even though they're a few years old. Right around 40, and I'd say a better than average build for her age. She wanted to talk and get comfortable with each other before we got to it which didn't take away from the "visit" portion at all time wise, and actually made it better. She's an absolute sweetheart with a great smile (perfect teeth) and was nice and clean when I showed up. Was GFE with me including kissing but YMMV greatly. BBBJ / CFS, absolutely no rush and she really seems to enjoy it. Half hour damage $x. 6 well spent. Absolutely will see again.
-
03-21-22 18:02 #23253Senior Member

Posts: 175Yeah, I heard about that setup, but that was before I got around to meeting her. I only started visiting her after COVID started letting up, but since then I've been back many times, as I said. I should say, I'm a guy in my 50's, so she's younger than me. I actually tend to have better times with somewhat older providers who aren't surrounded by sketchy handlers and dope and who have been doing this a while and have a routine. What I like about Rain is that she's not just business, but dresses for the date and does the DFK I enjoy.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 17:57 #23252Senior Member

Posts: 64Damn that sucks to hear. She was great a couple years ago, must be into drugs or something. She was living in a hotel full time off Harding place /24 that was sketch but her room was nice and clean and decorated etc. , felt super comfortable once inside. She was an awesome "real" MILF type with your typical middle age mom bod but with a great smile, very nice teeth, and loved to fuck. She didn't have any restrictions with me. Saw her once last year in an apartment with her "daughter / daughter's bf" there when I showed up. Still went in and did the deed against my better judgement but I'm sure they only saw a blur of my outline as I scooted out after. Didn't see her again since it wasn't the same experience as it used to be. Hate that it's come to this now too.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





