Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 1072 1572 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23270

    Mandy Fox

    I didn't have a chance to go see her but the next time she is in town I plan on seeing her.

    Does anyone have knowledge of her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxx

  2. #23269

    Can confirm. Was ok

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan070  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I took one for the team today out in the Brentwood area. Younger 23 year old, brownish hair, shaved, doesn't give head but the kitty made up for it. BBCIP for $. She wanted $. 5 but asked if she could do $ for a QV. YMMV but bring a cover if you are wanting one as none were available. Link and pictures she sent are below. Also side note, room had dirty dishes and clothing everywhere, didn't smell of smoke or anything and nothing available to clean up with but toilet paper. I told her she needed to clean up and start over but in the end I got what I was looking for.

    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/2310d...c-45a83cfff0e7
    Ok so this is all accurate. The entire building smelled like curry. She's a smoker but it didn't smell like it. Place was a total mess. Almost immediately she undressed and laid down totally naked spreading her legs. She was not a total dead fish. Amazing natural titties that I got to lick and suck on a bit before pounding away. Def bring rubbers if you need one. Nothing to clean up with at all. She chatted a LOT afterwards. I had to tell her I was leaving LOL. Don't think I'd repeat.

  3. #23268

    Showers

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    Just be courteous, polite and enjoy the experience. She will take charge.
    Agreed, hopefully you will take lots of showers!

  4. #23267

    Seda

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojo43  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    Short time lurker, first time poster. I've decided to take my first plunge with Seda tomorrow since I have always wanted an Asian woman and she gets a lot of positive reviews. For you that have spent time with her, I would appreciate any advice. What not to do, anything that she does particularly well, etc. Much appreciated.

    MrMojo43.
    Just be courteous, polite and enjoy the experience. She will take charge.

  5. #23266

    Seda

    Hello everyone,

    Short time lurker, first time poster. I've decided to take my first plunge with Seda tomorrow since I have always wanted an Asian woman and she gets a lot of positive reviews. For you that have spent time with her, I would appreciate any advice. What not to do, anything that she does particularly well, etc. Much appreciated.

    MrMojo43.

  6. #23265

    Bbcip?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan070  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I took one for the team today out in the Brentwood area. Younger 23 year old, brownish hair, shaved, doesn't give head but the kitty made up for it. BBCIP for $. She wanted $. 5 but asked if she could do $ for a QV. YMMV but bring a cover if you are wanting one as none were available. Link and pictures she sent are below. Also side note, room had dirty dishes and clothing everywhere, didn't smell of smoke or anything and nothing available to clean up with but toilet paper. I told her she needed to clean up and start over but in the end I got what I was looking for.

    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/2310d...c-45a83cfff0e7
    Be careful with BBCIP. It's not if you catch something it is when you catch something. I know from personal experience.

    Stay safe.

  7. #23264

    Brentwood area review

    Hello, I took one for the team today out in the Brentwood area. Younger 23 year old, brownish hair, shaved, doesn't give head but the kitty made up for it. BBCIP for $. She wanted $. 5 but asked if she could do $ for a QV. YMMV but bring a cover if you are wanting one as none were available. Link and pictures she sent are below. Also side note, room had dirty dishes and clothing everywhere, didn't smell of smoke or anything and nothing available to clean up with but toilet paper. I told her she needed to clean up and start over but in the end I got what I was looking for.

    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/2310d...c-45a83cfff0e7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A79137B2-04FD-467D-A9B9-3DFD51E4EC4B.jpg‎   C3514679-DF92-464D-BE76-9D831E8BE711.jpg‎   0B60EAB4-4316-4BF9-9422-6F3CA5AE9F42.jpg‎   F8F72B1E-E6C6-4C04-A6AE-50E7783FBC93.jpg‎  

  8. #23263

    Alexandra Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this escort? Extremely pricey but I do like her body.

    https://www.slixa.com/tennessee/nash...lexandra-elise
    I believe yesterday she announced new screening and Covid protocols. Maybe even higher prices. Take a look at her Twitter.

  9. #23262

    Best in Nashville

    Ok Nashville who's the hottest, best in Smashville? If money is no object who you calling? Chattanooga monger wanting the best!

  10. #23261

    Some advice if you see her:

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    If you do see her and she offers you a coffee you probably should say no.

  11. #23260

    Nasty ho's

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsTheSpot  [View Original Post]
    Could hardly get the cream because of the foreskin. Nasty ho. Thats enough for me to never see her. And I have a BWC just as big so not intemidated.

  12. #23259
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoCrow  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/77577326#.

    Has anyone visited this provider? Seems too good to be true.
    That is a spam ad.

  13. #23258

    Any report on this one?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/77577326#.

    Has anyone visited this provider? Seems too good to be true.

  14. #23257

    Rain

    So I've been on here before but have lost my sign in credentials. Had to open a new account. Anyway. Just saw Rain and have to agree with SecretTheLover. She has good communication and so far no games. Very satisfied with my visit. GFE and multiple positions, no rush, and decent location. Will def see again. Very chill and easy going. Looking for perhaps another 2 consistent providers in the area. Have had several no answers and one agree to meet them ghosted. Always looking for SW but not has any luck around Mfboro pike.

  15. #23256
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this escort? Extremely pricey but I do like her body.

    https://www.slixa.com/tennessee/nash...lexandra-elise
    Here is a vid with her and bbc.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e0448757f5f4

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape