Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 30797
-
03-22-22 18:51 #17342Senior Member

Posts: 563Are. I. P.
She passed away.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 18:01 #17341Senior Member

Posts: 330You can't miss them. Their ads are all over STG.
Originally Posted by AllenBelfore
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 18:00 #17340Senior Member

Posts: 330New Bern is probably the worst place you can go to see a provider.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 17:44 #17339Senior Member

Posts: 33Who are these Fake Asians? And how can I get in contact with them?
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 17:04 #17338Senior Member

Posts: 130Looking for little Bit
Hey mongers,
Wondering if anyone knows what happened to little Bit? She was my long time go to provider not sure if she is spending time with her uncle or left the game any help would be much appreciated in advance.
-
03-22-22 16:43 #17337Regular Member

Posts: 18Raven Royale
Saw her last month. It was my first time seeing a provider. Upbeat and fun personality. Pretty face, a little belly, and nice butt. She was a bit hairy in the armpits which was an initial turnoff. Started with nipple fun, followed by DATY, CBJ, and CG. Whole experience felt a little mechanical. Not sure if it's because it's my first time or if that's how these things go. Unsure if this is a hobby I will develop into. I tend to see professional dominatrixes and feel I enjoy those experiences more.
-
03-22-22 14:58 #17336Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asians always deliver.
Originally Posted by Dude998
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 12:21 #17335Senior Member

Posts: 97Has anyone check these ones out?
I'm not seeing any evidence of a review in the forum.
Ashley: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/718090276838.
Allysa: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/659927055859.
Azrielle: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/355731095050.
Thank you!
-
03-22-22 08:40 #17334Senior Member

Posts: 1710She's legit, or at least was pre COVID and was a YMMV type of girl, depending on her mood that day. She could get nasty or rush you depending.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
This one is a fraud. Great communications right up until I'm at the location. Then total silence after the "I just need 5 minutes, I swear." BS. What the living fuck is wrong with these people?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/slim-freak/45096670
So I went to a regular who is reliable and a nice time: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...dings/45092852.
-
03-22-22 07:57 #17333Pimp or Booker

Posts: 31Put me on fam
Who has a go to provider that always delivers? Yall point me in the right direction. Preferably white or Hispanic age doesn't matter.
-
03-22-22 01:18 #17332Senior Member

Posts: 342How'd it go?
Originally Posted by UncutDick
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 01:10 #17331Senior Member

Posts: 342Haven't seen her but her tik tok is flossys_finest6.
Originally Posted by Dude998
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 00:30 #17330Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks for the info. Is Addelys GFE? How do I search for BKS girls?
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 22:47 #17329Senior Member

Posts: 312BKS. Thanks
Hey bro, appreciate this good looking out. There are never any reviews within the actual forum, under VIP Reviews. So I'm like WTF, how do we even know. Does Julez look super old?
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 22:44 #17328Senior Member

Posts: 201Elise
How did it go?
Originally Posted by UncutDick
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






