Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 1394 1894 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 31094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17699

    Booring

    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this gal? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/014653755837.

    I've seen her post quite a bit and she got back to me 2 days after I texted her. Thanks!
    I saw her last summer with her girl friends Alex. I found her to be disinterested, rushed and just not into it. I have read some other reviews where they say she was ok but mine was off, no repeat but YMMV. As always stay safe out there and use the big head.

  2. #17698

    To be fair

    Quote Originally Posted by CltAddict  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd try one more time before TOFTT.

    Anyone seen either of these two?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/322806374250
    To be fair I wasn't going to say anything bc I know the blond but she will stand ya up and have you come to the hotel and go blank and laugh about it I know bc we talk but I never laid her I know guys who been with them but hanging out chilling who laid them I don't know anyone who saw them as a WG. They hot but stay in trouble the blond is wanted now and got her real pix online so that shows you how smart she is LOL. Just had to be fair and let the guys know what might happen. One FB friend of mine said she stood him up 4 times I don't know why he kept going back after the first 2 times. I guess bc they so hot but they be busy making solo content to sell more than dates. But you might go and have the time of your life I have no idea why they stand some people up and think its funny.

  3. #17697

    Albemarle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDave343  [View Original Post]
    Do we know of any girls out this way? UTR would be fine or just anyone y'all might know. I have open house Thursday and Friday and hoping to see 1 or more girls.
    STG is your best friend, there's 2 on there, honestly I wouldn't fool with either one, Stan Co full of DH'S.

    Stay safe.

    Devil.

  4. #17696

    Tiffany

    Went and saw this one yesterday morning around 4:00 am: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/725463896849 Here's the funny thing. I had actually seen her about 3 months ago but never made a report on her cause as soon as I saw her she deleted all her accounts and went silent. She then reappeared with new pics and I didn't recognize her until I actually arrived at her hotel. Okay. Her best quality is her hair by far. Long red hair. She was dressed in a camouflage mini skirt with boots but it somehow missed the mark. She is a bit mechanical.. Not really into it, but, she will do as told, she follows directions perfectly, but all in all she is a dead fish lay. I tagged her for. 60 which makes her an econolay a marked down provider. If you want to nut, she's your gal. If you want a good time and passion, move on.

  5. #17695

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by CltAddict  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd try one more time before TOFTT.

    Anyone seen either of these two?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/322806374250
    Yes its real I'm FB friends with the blond they been off arrowwood road sense Saturday.

  6. #17694

    Tgtbt?

    Thought I'd try one more time before TOFTT.

    Anyone seen either of these two?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/322806374250

  7. #17693

    She posts in Florence sc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/022279531411 Anyone saw her she posted nude pix showing everything but look kinda real.
    She posts a lot down in Florence, SC. I haven't been able to meet up with her yet but there is one post about her on the board and it seemed reasonably positive. Usually posts under the name Caroline.

  8. #17692

    Sammy Summers

    I was able to finally have some fun with Sammy Summers. She checked all the boxes for me. Picks are accurate, was fairly timely, no rush and provided a drama free sexy time. Hotel was great and her dog is also very cool. I would definitely repeat with her. No demons are present I believe with this one. PM if you need any further information.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/728060933394

  9. #17691

    Anyone used this girl?

    She seems angry and wants a deposit. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/170003041627.

  10. #17690
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsRight  [View Original Post]
    What day was it? I seen her a little while ago and tore her up LOL said she was sore and had another meeting LOL.
    Last time I saw her she said she was seeing 3-4 clients per day and complained I was too big and she was sore. Killed the mood. She wasn't as stoned as usual.

  11. #17689

    Intel?

    Any intel on this gal? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/014653755837.

    I've seen her post quite a bit and she got back to me 2 days after I texted her. Thanks!

  12. #17688
    Are these the hotel asians that some rave about doing all this spamming?

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it's the hotel Asians that operate in like every major city. I haven't personally partaken but I know a lot of the folks here could tell you all about it.

    The amount that they spam STG lately has basically rendered the site worthless. I had to scroll three fucking pages before I saw an ad that wasn't theirs. Hopefully they ban them or something soon.

  13. #17687

    Midland, East Charlotte, Stanly county

    Do we know of any girls out this way? UTR would be fine or just anyone y'all might know. I have open house Thursday and Friday and hoping to see 1 or more girls.

  14. #17686
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    If these Asian pics and services were legit, I would never see an American girl again.
    Tell me about it. Yall know there is an airport Asian blog in the blog section. It makes it easy to keep all the info tidy up and easy to find.

  15. #17685

    Lauren

    She's been reviewed as Lauren. I've never seen her but if her body was that hot, she shouldn't have to post. She posts every day from morning to night.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape