Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20992
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    We ran into her today she want a taxi ride she got in and tried to change my radio I told her no. Then she wanted to stop at re -up spot I said no. She said take me back I stop and put he out where we were. We didn't really care and she has a bad oder and and several bad abscess on her hand and are and I suggested she go to the hospital. She is in a spiral like the rest.
    Sad to hear about Jollie and her decline. Now we know what to expect from her.
    Great report, King. Thank you.

    LA1215

  2. #20991
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    We ran into her today she want a taxi ride she got in and tried to change my radio I told her no. Then she wanted to stop at re -up spot I said no. She said take me back I stop and put he out where we were. We didn't really care and she has a bad oder and and several bad abscess on her hand and are and I suggested she go to the hospital. She is in a spiral like the rest.
    She needs to take a shower and I need to take one too after reading this. LOL.

  3. #20990

    Jollie

    We ran into her today she want a taxi ride she got in and tried to change my radio I told her no. Then she wanted to stop at re -up spot I said no. She said take me back I stop and put he out where we were. We didn't really care and she has a bad oder and and several bad abscess on her hand and are and I suggested she go to the hospital. She is in a spiral like the rest.

  4. #20989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by TrogDorp  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is able to PM me Bella's digits I would appreciate it.
    She offered me her number when I visited her room at the haven last weekend. I declined.

    I picked her up at Nebraska and Sligh. She took me to her room. It stinks. I won't ever go there again, so I don't need her number, unless she changes rooms.

    The visit was forgettable, I'll just leave it at that.

  5. #20988
    Saw a cute short slight BBW with red wig on. Said her name was Wendy I believe. We started to talk, but then when tried to talk about options, she said she couldn't has she had a boyfriend blah blah disrespect him blah blah blah, so she bailed.

    Oh well. She was walking just north of Sitka, and down the back streets when I encountered her.

  6. #20987

    First Stroll

    New to town and took my first stroll down Nebraska today around 1 pm. Saw one BSW raise her hand at me near the Haven, but wasn't liking what I saw. Other than that, there wasn't much action. I have been on the forums for a few years, just never been much of a poster, trying to change that now that I have relocated. Will head back out this weekend for round 2.

  7. #20986
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I'm stopping in Tampa while on tour tomorrow. Dowmside is I'm pretty fixed to walking distances were E Bears Ave is if anyone knows that spot. Is there people hanging out at that area that does BBBJ?
    Assuming you're staying at the Vista Inn on Bears, that would make you about 1. 5 miles or 30 minute walk from the area known as Nowatney on this board (roughly from 142nd to 139th Aves on the and & S and from Nebraska to 19th St on the W & E). However, I've never tried to pick up streetwalkers while on foot so I have no idea how that would go. FWIW, there are also hookers who operate out of the Vista Inn that you might spot from activity going in and out of their rooms, but I'd be very careful who and how you proposition the other guests.

  8. #20985
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I'm stopping in Tampa while on tour tomorrow. Dowmside is I'm pretty fixed to walking distances were E Bears Ave is if anyone knows that spot. Is there people hanging out at that area that does BBBJ?
    Well, I can guess where you will be. Anyway, a relatively short walk from there is the area called Nowatney. Look at Google Maps, the corner of 140th st and 12th st used to be "WG central", but those days are gone. I pass thru there all the time late at night, and about once in maybe 3 times there will be something to be had there, pretty low quality, and a real crapshoot. Looks to be about a 20 minute walk.

    It used to be really sketchy there, a lot of Hispanic families have moved into the area so most of the dope moved out. It is a pretty safe walk even late at night.

    In the other direction down Bearss is the Vista Inn, a shithole motel. You might find an escort or two working out of there, you would have to search LC for "bearss" and it might yield something. I pulled in there once and saw a worker, chatted her up and went to her room. Subsequent tries yielded nothing.

    I will PM you an alternate approach.

  9. #20984
    I'm stopping in Tampa while on tour tomorrow. Dowmside is I'm pretty fixed to walking distances were E Bears Ave is if anyone knows that spot. Is there people hanging out at that area that does BBBJ?

  10. #20983

    2 Reports 2 Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by TrogDorp  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is able to PM me Bella's digits I would appreciate it.
    Welcome to the board but that's not how it works. Information is readily "exchanged" to members who have provided info. Quid pro quo. Not a trade but a fair exchange of information. You could be LEO. We don't know as you've contributed nothing. Read the forum and you'll discover where she hangs out and various hours of day or night she was spotted. She's a SW. Get with her and report back. Once you begin providing credible, verifiable info, info will more readily be shared with you.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  11. #20982

    Bella

    If anyone is able to PM me Bella's digits I would appreciate it.

  12. #20981

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdOne69  [View Original Post]
    Probably a stupid question. But anyone have digits for Diana? I'm a long ways away but plan to be over that way this week. I would love to find her.
    I'm not passing out her number. I'm still new to this and I'm not trying to burn any bridges. I already got a couple of messages asking for numbers. I believe in footwork. But pointing in the direction is helpful. Which has already been provided. She's a cool chick.

  13. #20980
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times just when it's turned dark standing at the bus station.
    I've seen her around 9-11 am, and 4-6 pm when I go in the area.

  14. #20979

    Redhead Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Who doesn't like a curly redhead with a tight pussy and a youthful body.
    Probably a stupid question. But anyone have digits for Diana? I'm a long ways away but plan to be over that way this week. I would love to find her.

  15. #20978

    Redhead SW Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdDrinks  [View Original Post]
    So I picked her up, but this time I told her I didn't want to go to her " spot " . So I asked if she could come back to my place. She agreed. This time was way better then the first. We talked, laughed. Had a couple of drinks. Some leaf. BBJ FS CIP. She was really tight, to my surprise. Idk if she does Kinko exercises but yeah. She really took a pounding. I woke up this morning with my balls sore from all the slapping. She has a really nice body. Definitely going to see her weekly, going to add her to my rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar  [View Original Post]
    It is confusing because she has such a sun damaged and chain smoker face but an absolutely rocking body. I picked her up near Nebraska and Fowler, negotiated down to 40 BBBJ and cfs. I did not go to her place but parked in a quiet spot. When she stripped out of her Daisy Dukes she had the nasty tight body of a 28 year old. I could not believe it and my jaw hit the floor. Boobs on the small side but fit with her slim body. We knocked boots, smoked a cigarette and I dropped her off after going through Checkers to get something to wet our whistles. I normally don't give a toss about providers after I am finished; I just want them to get out of my car as soon as possible. Diana was actually fun to be with. Now before you all jump on me for being a White Knight save a ho. I didn't say I was falling for her, just that she was surprisingly fun after the deed. Most of the providers now sound like an old ironing board when you try to open them up. Mahalo.
    Who doesn't like a curly redhead with a tight pussy and a youthful body. The first time I picked her up by University Motel, I almost passed on her because of her chain smoker looks. But after not seeing anyone else on the street, I took a chance. Glad I did then and the times after. The reports are spot on. Once I got to see that body, I was amazed. She did hype herself a little and I didn't believe her until I got her nakkid. Wow! One time I picked her up on Nebraska and we went to her motel on Busch. That was epic. She likes to fuck, that's for sure. And after, she likes to chat and cuddle a little. Go figure. She doesn't upsell and genuinely seems happy with whatever you give her. Great performing artist. Well worth the scoop. Just like the other reports, no CSAH or White Knight here, just tellin' like it is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape