Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 19,531 to 19,545 of 58871
-
03-23-22 09:09 #39341Regular Member

Posts: 14Location
Do you have a name for the spot? Or can you give a better description of the location?
Originally Posted by TheBeaverHunt
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Aloha.
-
03-22-22 22:03 #39340Senior Member

Posts: 71Can't agree any more Gator, wish they were all like MMI
Tried a lot of AMPs different state's / cities MM is among the best most likely the best time iv had at a AMP. Feel like the energizer bunny.
QUOTE=Gator1961;5836128]I don't think you have been reading the forum. Unless you a schlong the size of a Louisville Slugger you should not feel a thing (and I guess Sophia shouldn't either). LOL. Unfortunately, I do not have your problem (if you want to call it that). I have never been referred to as "the wad" in any way shape or form, but I have never noticed that any of the MM gals to be "not tight". They hop on and I am doing all I can not to bust a nut.
Gator.
-
03-22-22 21:35 #39339Senior Member

Posts: 209MM-Gina
First time to see Gina. Typical great service from a MM girl. Pretty, enthusiastic, nice man mades etc etc. We did a lot of DFK and she really works hard at the TUMA. Oh she has a pretty full Bush but I enjoyed DATY all the same. Regarding the previous poster about Asian asses, they are almost always small, it just comes with the territory.
I stopped in around 5 pm and was worried it would be crowded but the place was dead.
-
03-22-22 20:25 #39338Senior Member

Posts: 90MM Kikki / Mocha
I've been to MM and I've always gotten sofia, she's cute but has no ass and that's kinda of a turn off for me. I've been seeing a lot of good reviews on Kiki and mocha, do any of them have a better ass? Or anyone else at MM?
Thanks.
-
03-22-22 19:34 #39337Senior Member

Posts: 175My Kind Of Girl
I forgot to add that while in K9 she let the loudest pushy farther over ever heard, it literally sounded like a firecracker went off in the room, I was surprised that my balls didn't get blown off because of the force. I was doing my best not to laugh and managed to finish without going limp.
Originally Posted by Batman6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 18:28 #39336Senior Member

Posts: 750I don't think you have been reading the forum. Unless you a schlong the size of a Louisville Slugger you should not feel a thing (and I guess Sophia shouldn't either). LOL. Unfortunately, I do not have your problem (if you want to call it that). I have never been referred to as "the wad" in any way shape or form, but I have never noticed that any of the MM gals to be "not tight". They hop on and I am doing all I can not to bust a nut in 5 seconds.
Originally Posted by RockyChop
[View Original Post]
I guess tightness is in the eye of the beholder, but I really could not care either way. Every time I have been to MM it has been a dream come true. I have not even made to FS a few times and I did not give a rip, because the experience was other worldly. That's what keeps me going back.
So, to each his own, but I will keep coming back to MM and I am sure whoever I get will be tight enough. LOL.
Have fun and be safe out there.
Gator.
-
03-22-22 13:39 #39335Senior Member

Posts: 174Mm kiki
Went to Milk and saw Kiki 4 times the last couple weeks.
Every single time was an absolute dream. She's my favorite Asian Spa girl, by far. She knows the script well, but as you see her more, you can go off script and try a bunch of PSE things. As another monger said, she loves to cum, she'll ride you to death to get that last time out.
If you haven't seen her, go, treat her like a hot young GF, and you'll have an amazing time.
-
03-22-22 13:20 #39334Senior Member

Posts: 118You can see the lineup
The few times I've gone to blue have been hit or miss t hy do let you see the lineup before if you ask. Once or twice I saw it and didn't see anything that I thought I'd like so I left. No harm no foul. I like how cool they are about that.
Originally Posted by OcalaMale67
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 10:23 #39333Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261The way to make it better
I heard years ago that if you go at angles, left, right, up, down, that it helps if you feel there is a lack in tightness. It is useful to use something other than straight strokes at these AMPs I think, LOL.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 09:18 #39332Senior Member

Posts: 167FIA if they're too loose
In regards to tightness. If they're loose like a hotdog down a hallway, I'm always a fan of putting a Finger or two for DP.
Originally Posted by ArtWater
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 08:39 #39331Senior Member

Posts: 57Righty tighty
Dunno if that means I'm bigger than I thought I was but I've always thought Sophia had a great feeling pussy. She usually also does kegels on mine while we're going at it which feels even more amazing.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 08:16 #39330Senior Member

Posts: 218Tightness is huge. I found Sophia lacking in the tightness department tbh, so did Mocha, but not as much. Yea you last longer but the sensation is lackluster. I'm average size BTW. You guys with monstrosities have ruined a lot of these girls for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by ArtWater
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-22 07:53 #39329Senior Member

Posts: 37Mm Sophia Review / Kiko
Went back to MM and drew Sophia from back then and she totally aims to please but she was too sore when it came time to put the bag on a go to work I am on the bigger side sometimes is tough for me to find someone at mm overall she got the job done with a great l2 but wondering if anybody has had Kiko take care of them I'd be totally willing to pay extra for that totally doubt she does it maybe more than once or twice if anybody wants to pm instead that's fine also.
-
03-22-22 00:49 #39328Regular Member

Posts: 15West side dream
Checked a place off Clark and found a cute 30 ish with a sexy tits so I went in an started off with a walk on the back and a foot on the head then the flip and all on the menu, work it every way within the time I had and was giving a water on the way out with a smile of a dream come true. Total damage 80 door fee $40 tip will repeat.
-
03-22-22 00:04 #39327Senior Member

Posts: 197Mm
Sophia's tits are real, she's been gifted with talent. Kitty isn't as tight as it should be for an Asia.
Junju has a sick head game. She likes to close her epiglottis and use your cock to pop it open. You can feel and hear the click. Pretty tight kitty.
Kiki has awesome fake 32 D but done very well. Wonderful GFE but kitty isn't as tight.
Baby at 4 feet 10 inch 80 ish pound has fantastic little B, nowhere near as tight as she suppose to be and cigarette breathe kills the mood.
A little trick is to go on STG and check out roster before you go in that day. Works well if you arrive late, not early AM. Been trying to see Amanda with no luck. I usually ask kiko at the door my 1st and 2nd pick. She's always been polite but the wait game may be longer if you request. Took me well over 30 minute wait for Sophia.











Reply With Quote




