Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 1341 1841 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 28249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15649
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaneShift  [View Original Post]
    So decided to take a plunge & hit up some new talent to are lovely area, everything was great even left a 10 $ cashapp advance payment so she could hold my time slot, should have known to avoid once she said it belonged to a friend, still I was thinking with jr, met rose at the quality inn in Brandon, was discussing rates & hold & behold a guy came out with a gun & told me hand him my wallet, I looked at her & she told me to do it & to cash app him, I literally said fuck you & walked out the door because honestly who's dump enough to mug someone in a quality inn in Brandon. BTW pictures are old. I highly recommend you avoid.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...991/2393284608
    That sucks, bro. Glad you made it out OK. I almost took one for the team with this one. The tits were perfect, although clearly doctored.

  2. #15648

    Any info?

    Has any one seen her? I'm planning on booking her, but said 700 for overnight which seems a bit cheap to me when a hour is 300, should I bite the bullet? Said there's no deposits or anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/77699251

  3. #15647

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDemSWs  [View Original Post]
    Ok that's just gross. LOL. Thanks for the info.
    Don't even waste you time she is complete lazy fat bum.

  4. #15646

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    She walks, so whatever prices she's quoting is probably too high. I've seen her down by the Checkers south Nebraska, and also behind the Dollar store at Neb and 131st. That last place, she had a light goatee, I kid you not. Was sitting on the curb looking rough.
    Ok that's just gross. LOL. Thanks for the info.

  5. #15645
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaneShift  [View Original Post]
    So decided to take a plunge & hit up some new talent to are lovely area, everything was great even left a 10 $ cashapp advance payment so she could hold my time slot, should have known to avoid once she said it belonged to a friend, still I was thinking with jr, met rose at the quality inn in Brandon, was discussing rates & hold & behold a guy came out with a gun & told me hand him my wallet, I looked at her & she told me to do it & to cash app him, I literally said fuck you & walked out the door because honestly who's dump enough to mug someone in a quality inn in Brandon. BTW pictures are old. I highly recommend you avoid.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...991/2393284608
    So did you hand him your wallet and walk out, or did you just walk out?

    This is why I never, EVER do incalls. I know what's waiting for me in my hotel room but I have no idea who or what's waiting for me in someone's else room.

  6. #15644
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaneShift  [View Original Post]
    So decided to take a plunge & hit up some new talent to are lovely area, everything was great even left a 10 $ cashapp advance payment so she could hold my time slot, should have known to avoid once she said it belonged to a friend, still I was thinking with jr, met rose at the quality inn in Brandon, was discussing rates & hold & behold a guy came out with a gun & told me hand him my wallet, I looked at her & she told me to do it & to cash app him, I literally said fuck you & walked out the door because honestly who's dump enough to mug someone in a quality inn in Brandon. BTW pictures are old. I highly recommend you avoid.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...991/2393284608
    Damn I was thinking about hitting her up to. Thanks for the heads up. The audacity some of these people be having.

  7. #15643

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaneShift  [View Original Post]
    So decided to take a plunge & hit up some new talent to are lovely area, everything was great even left a 10 $ cashapp advance payment so she could hold my time slot, should have known to avoid once she said it belonged to a friend, still I was thinking with jr, met rose at the quality inn in Brandon, was discussing rates & hold & behold a guy came out with a gun & told me hand him my wallet, I looked at her & she told me to do it & to cash app him, I literally said fuck you & walked out the door because honestly who's dump enough to mug someone in a quality inn in Brandon. BTW pictures are old. I highly recommend you avoid.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...991/2393284608
    Glad you're okay and made it out! I seen her post should put out a warning or something for other people.

  8. #15642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaneShift  [View Original Post]
    So decided to take a plunge & hit up some new talent to are lovely area, everything was great even left a 10 $ cashapp advance payment so she could hold my time slot, should have known to avoid once she said it belonged to a friend, still I was thinking with jr, met rose at the quality inn in Brandon, was discussing rates & hold & behold a guy came out with a gun & told me hand him my wallet, I looked at her & she told me to do it & to cash app him, I literally said fuck you & walked out the door because honestly who's dump enough to mug someone in a quality inn in Brandon. BTW pictures are old. I highly recommend you avoid.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...991/2393284608
    People getting crazy out there!

  9. #15641

    Mama said they'll be days like this

    So decided to take a plunge & hit up some new talent to are lovely area, everything was great even left a 10 $ cashapp advance payment so she could hold my time slot, should have known to avoid once she said it belonged to a friend, still I was thinking with jr, met rose at the quality inn in Brandon, was discussing rates & hold & behold a guy came out with a gun & told me hand him my wallet, I looked at her & she told me to do it & to cash app him, I literally said fuck you & walked out the door because honestly who's dump enough to mug someone in a quality inn in Brandon. BTW pictures are old. I highly recommend you avoid.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...991/2393284608

  10. #15640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaHobby  [View Original Post]
    Tiny, TIGHT pussy, all covered.

    As has been said, go into it with mindset of banging a hottie and you'll be good. If all covered & no GFE is a deal breaker then so be it. It is for me 90% of the time. But with Lacey, feeling myself bottom her out erases a lot of ills LOL.

    300 an hour. But, at least during spring break it seems like an acceptable inflation. The low end hotels charging $250 a night for a room. Uck.

    If she ever goes bareback, I'm going broke bc even with the cover that pussy was insane.

    CBJ to CFS cowgirl, flipped to mish and watched her pussy do that pulled inside out on your dick thing only tight girls pull off. Flipped to doggy and cervix fucked her till I filled the bag.

    Long break to recover, then round 2.

    Bc of the cover and it being round 2, I fucked her for close to 30 minutes straight. She struggles to take it hard, but I warmed her up enough to pound her STRONG..
    LOL these Herman's didn't believe the validity of my original report, and stayed in to wash their fleshlights instead.

    Nice work hobby.

  11. #15639
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    Are things so shitty in the US that rock stars have to monger now? LOL.
    Underground death metal doesn't exactly draw the ladies, my guy lmao.

  12. #15638
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so my band is on tour, and I'm stopping in Tampa tomorrow. I'll be near E Bears Ave if that helps at all. Can't take the van and disappear for too long, but uber might be possible if it's short enough distance. Is there someone who does BBBJ in that area?
    Are things so shitty in the US that rock stars have to monger now? LOL.

  13. #15637

    Missy / Miss L

    So I was winding down yesterday evening. Ready to call it a night. I get a message on my burner phone. I told her to call me cause I need to hear her voice. To check and make sure it was her. She told me Business has been slow! BBJ, (- . 2) .

    Good for us but I think I was over paying anyways. But she would finish me off in minutes. . So I couldn't pass it up!

    An other good visit.

  14. #15636
    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    There is that Blonde UTR that used to live around the corner from the Brass Mug. Shut in with a nice rack.

    That's basically suitcase city. Plenty of low quality options in that area.

    I'm not trying to blow up your identity but I would like to hear (hypothetically) when and where this show might be taking place.
    I'll PM you. I don't know how to go about UTR when I'm not from here LOL.

  15. #15635
    There is that Blonde UTR that used to live around the corner from the Brass Mug. Shut in with a nice rack.

    That's basically suitcase city. Plenty of low quality options in that area.

    I'm not trying to blow up your identity but I would like to hear (hypothetically) when and where this show might be taking place.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so my band is on tour, and I'm stopping in Tampa tomorrow. I'll be near E Bears Ave if that helps at all. Can't take the van and disappear for too long, but uber might be possible if it's short enough distance. Is there someone who does BBBJ in that area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape