Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8743
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-00c27294dbec

    Why does she look familiar? Perhaps a previous profile. Likes to play in Montgomery County.
    I did a m&g years back. Wasted my time. Fucking catfished.

    She has at least 4 kids. When I met her she was fucking pregnant. Damn, even old busted chicks have dudes paying for it. What a fucking world.

    Her husband must be a cuck or something. She's Russian came over and married some dude for citizenship.

  2. #8742
    I am guessing you are not willing to share her details. Right?.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Considering adding this one to my rotation because she fucks like a champ. All the girls in my rotation only see me but with this one I'm getting slight pro vibes and wondering if anyone else have seen her. Name starts with a M, 19 yo, local college, Bi-sexual, all bare, anal, CIP, loves eating ass. The whole shabam. If you know her I'm sure she'd be sending you the same photo on IG and you'd recognize her IG profile pic as well.

  3. #8741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Considering adding this one to my rotation because she fucks like a champ. All the girls in my rotation only see me but with this one I'm getting slight pro vibes and wondering if anyone else have seen her. Name starts with a M, 19 yo, local college, Bi-sexual, all bare, anal, CIP, loves eating ass. The whole shabam. If you know her I'm sure she'd be sending you the same photo on IG and you'd recognize her IG profile pic as well.
    Do you have a burner IG account? I already have a burner Snap, don't want to have to create another fake IG account.

    Haven't seen anyone near her level in a while in this area. You found her on SA? Is she white or hispanic?

  4. #8740

    I haven't

    Not sure I saw her profile or skipped by, not my type anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Considering adding this one to my rotation because she fucks like a champ. All the girls in my rotation only see me but with this one I'm getting slight pro vibes and wondering if anyone else have seen her. Name starts with a M, 19 yo, local college, Bi-sexual, all bare, anal, CIP, loves eating ass. The whole shabam. If you know her I'm sure she'd be sending you the same photo on IG and you'd recognize her IG profile pic as well.

  5. #8739
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Considering adding this one to my rotation because she fucks like a champ. All the girls in my rotation only see me but with this one I'm getting slight pro vibes and wondering if anyone else have seen her. Name starts with a M, 19 yo, local college, Bi-sexual, all bare, anal, CIP, loves eating ass. The whole shabam. If you know her I'm sure she'd be sending you the same photo on IG and you'd recognize her IG profile pic as well.
    Ok, what search are you using, haven't seen anything remotely near this one.

  6. #8738

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-00c27294dbec

    Why does she look familiar? Perhaps a previous profile. Likes to play in Montgomery County.
    I spoke to her once but never met. About a month later I actually saw her out and about. I had to take q double take. I am sorta glad I didn't meet her because she was a bit more out of shape then her pics. That's just my opinion.

    Seems like a nice person Russian or Ukrainian I think.

  7. #8737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Anyone else?

    Considering adding this one to my rotation because she fucks like a champ. All the girls in my rotation only see me but with this one I'm getting slight pro vibes and wondering if anyone else have seen her. Name starts with a M, 19 yo, local college, Bi-sexual, all bare, anal, CIP, loves eating ass. The whole shabam. If you know her I'm sure she'd be sending you the same photo on IG and you'd recognize her IG profile pic as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 435.jpg‎   345.jpg‎   34523.jpg‎   2354.jpg‎  

  8. #8736
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-00c27294dbec

    Why does she look familiar? Perhaps a previous profile. Likes to play in Montgomery County.
    5 x. MILF.

  9. #8735

    The Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-00c27294dbec

    Why does she look familiar? Perhaps a previous profile. Likes to play in Montgomery County.
    Yeah, she has been reported on before. She is real and will meet you. A bit kinky and yes she is submissive. She is into sex in public spaces.

  10. #8734

    Sultryvenus

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-00c27294dbec

    Why does she look familiar? Perhaps a previous profile. Likes to play in Montgomery County.

  11. #8733

    Unknown

    She looks very similar to another one discussed here by some others having experience. This must be a new profile, as the pictures / body look very similar, although I can't recall the previous name or links. Anyhow, was texting with her, she wants allowance without intimacy, says will need to build up and in that time still need a allowance. Guessing she's fishing to see if someone will fall for it. I am looking to swap a 4th spot since I still have premium until end of month, this one definitely won't cut it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-7bbfb879e824

  12. #8732

    Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    Been in a MILF / gilf mood recently and this one seems absolutely wild. For sure DTF but I'm somewhat concerned of a scam. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-82891e6224a8
    She is real. Trust me!! Wild is an understatement!!

  13. #8731

    Marley

    Been in a MILF / gilf mood recently and this one seems absolutely wild. For sure DTF but I'm somewhat concerned of a scam. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-82891e6224a8

  14. #8730
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    She jumped pretty quickly to the conclusion that you were using the "covid excuse. " Is that why you're saying she's crazy?

    I've used that excuse myself when I felt like bailing or at least delaying something that didn't feel right to me. If I were on the receiving end of it, I think I'd just be gracious about it nonetheless. My sense is that she has no problem burning bridges when something doesn't feel right to her. I envy that kind of decisiveness.
    Her whole account smacks of being a catfisher scam artist. Gaslight someone into thinking they've made a mistake so they will have to beg and "prove" they still deserve a chance.

  15. #8729
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Ultimatetrophy1993, her pic looks really hot but apparently she's crazy. I can't link because she blocked me, but see the screenshot.



    I know I need to do it for myself, it's all about discipline. I'll go to the gym for a couple months and eat healthy, then I have to go on a work trip or I get sick or injured, and I stop. Then it's hard for me to get back on the train. I started working out again recently and getting on a diet.

    Also I know 6' isn't short. I was saying that height and attractiveness are the main factors that girls care about, with money being 3rd, race being 4th, and age not mattering much at all. I'm fat and unattractive, not short.
    Ugly dudes can up their attractiveness a ton by having style. A good hair cut and the "right" clothes really level the playing field for men, even heavy guys and short guys. Will it make you Brad Pitt? No, but if you looked like Brad Pitt you wouldn't be on seeking anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape