Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 37350
-
03-21-22 21:21 #24465Senior Member

Posts: 30Block out info
I saw Bruna Lopez last time she was in Richmond. I took a photo of my license and edited it blocking out info such as address, part of my birthday, and license number itself. I did the same with work badge just so she could see its really me having matching pictures of I'd. It was risky, but it seems like the higher end chicks want some kind of verification. I don't have p411 or LinkedIn or shit like that, but that worked for me. I asked her if she deletes those things after a safe visit and she said yes.
Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 21:01 #24464Senior Member

Posts: 118Nice, but.
Went to see Crystal today, nice upscale hotel. Petite, curvy and nice but I just didn't click with her. BBBJ skills were lacking so I wouldn't go back.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/087136493591
-
03-21-22 19:18 #24463Senior Member

Posts: 61Keeping Identity Private?
For those of you that see the escorts on Eros, etc that require full name and address, birthdate, how do you get around that?
-
03-21-22 17:53 #24462Senior Member

Posts: 28Wet is good.
But how'd she look? I guess that's why they call it a crapshoot but it's always good to have the inside edge before dropping coin.
Originally Posted by MmJay710
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 17:25 #24461Senior Member

Posts: 146Whatever became of this one?
See title.
Originally Posted by JackSplat
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 17:07 #24460Regular Member

Posts: 10Reply
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/77645063
Originally Posted by CubanKing1988
[View Original Post]
I can start you off with this one.
-
03-21-22 13:06 #24459Senior Member

Posts: 484I got one about a year ago from a well-known provider who had just gotten off vacation. She wanted to come by the house and stay. She was in a motel where the police don't go after dark and my sense was she was trying to stay clean. Well, I know the wife well enough to know bring hookers home for any reason is a bad idea plus, she had other options. She's using again and has been after me to see her. I've tried twice and both times she ghosted me. I care but I'm not a white knight and I f'and hate to be ghosted.
Originally Posted by ReservedOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 12:28 #24458Senior Member

Posts: 116Sexy Beth
Any info on this one? I search the photos on my usual 3 sites for reverse image searching and didn't find anything, talked with her over text and she said she is going to be around for about a month. Quoted $5 for hhr and $$5 for hr, she didn't mention anything relating to a deposit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/77646269
-
03-21-22 11:16 #24457Senior Member

Posts: 54Red headed Foxy
Anyone have a new number for Foxy? The last one I have is *1432. Last I heard I think it may have changed.
-
03-21-22 01:16 #24456Senior Member

Posts: 486Sky maria
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/885452527440
Got in contact with this one on snap. Said it's a requirement to purchase content before meeting. This screams scam so I ended the conversation after that.
-
03-21-22 00:56 #24455Regular Member

Posts: 14Acs
The ACS for this week gets insanely wet at the broad st location. They do typical $. 4, $$, $$. 6 pricing. Might check out the two girls at the Hilton tomorrow see if they're worth.
-
03-20-22 22:39 #24454Senior Member

Posts: 316You must have missed KingofGreece's excellent Hooker Translation FAQ. Here was one. LOL.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
No AA: My pimp is black.
-
03-20-22 19:36 #24453Senior Member

Posts: 99Don't see Blacks?
How is she Black and doesn't see Black clients? That is crazy! Most of the ladies that do this "No Blacks" policy are usually whack anyway.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 15:28 #24452Senior Member

Posts: 169Daty
Heading to Richmond this week and looking for legit daty incall providers (not interested in known BBCIP types). Dato good too. Bonus if she squirts or has a meaty vag. Any intel on legit and reasonable priced options is very appreciated! Thanks. Be safe out there.
-
03-20-22 14:13 #24451Senior Member

Posts: 64Forum seems quiet! I am going to throw this out there, Have you ever.
Have any of you ever gotten a text in the middle of the night from a provider that goes. I'm scared, I don't know how I'm going to survive. I 'm sick and can't work. My life is a wreck. I wish someone would lie to me and tell its going to be OK.
This is one of those lines that got me. Just wondering how many times it's been used before. Don't say any names, PM me if you want to share notes.











Reply With Quote




