Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 1361 1861 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24455

    Acs

    The ACS for this week gets insanely wet at the broad st location. They do typical $. 4, $$, $$. 6 pricing. Might check out the two girls at the Hilton tomorrow see if they're worth.

  2. #24454
    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    How is she Black and doesn't see Black clients? That is crazy! Most of the ladies that do this "No Blacks" policy are usually whack anyway.
    You must have missed KingofGreece's excellent Hooker Translation FAQ. Here was one. LOL.

    No AA: My pimp is black.

  3. #24453

    Don't see Blacks?

    How is she Black and doesn't see Black clients? That is crazy! Most of the ladies that do this "No Blacks" policy are usually whack anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/235695648795

    I was looking for an outcall the other night. I messaged several providers w / o a response. I then messaged Pleasure, who I had looked at in the past and never pulled the trigger. Her pics looked a little thick, but I was looking for some action and took a chance. She was responsive to messages and showed up on time. She was a short 5'? Chubby black woman. She was polite. We went to the the bedroom. I gave her a massage and some oral. That seemed to turn her on. She had this thing where she would tense her muscles and make her whole body firm. I like my women jiggly, so not attractive at all. She also would not take her top off which was weird. I was looking forward to playing with her tits, but that was not an option. She gave a good CBJ for a while. Not a fan of CBJ, but it was decent. I reread her ad and BBBJ mentioned, but not an option for me. Then she got on top and rode me cowgirl and we finished with some missionary. I didn't find her attractive and she put in the minimal effort. The flat out refusal to remove her top was weird. There is nothing hotter than nailing a woman and seeing her tits swinging. I definitely wouldn't repeat. She doesn't see black guys, and I just want to say, you aren't missing anything.

  4. #24452

    Daty

    Heading to Richmond this week and looking for legit daty incall providers (not interested in known BBCIP types). Dato good too. Bonus if she squirts or has a meaty vag. Any intel on legit and reasonable priced options is very appreciated! Thanks. Be safe out there.

  5. #24451

    Forum seems quiet! I am going to throw this out there, Have you ever.

    Have any of you ever gotten a text in the middle of the night from a provider that goes. I'm scared, I don't know how I'm going to survive. I 'm sick and can't work. My life is a wreck. I wish someone would lie to me and tell its going to be OK.

    This is one of those lines that got me. Just wondering how many times it's been used before. Don't say any names, PM me if you want to share notes.

  6. #24450

    Black escort

    Any good black escorts to try. I'm new LOL.

  7. #24449
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/77324566

    Made contact, response was slow at times and she gave me her exact location with address before gave her donations. Kinda got my spidey sense going. Location was not in Henrico.
    Contacted her and she asked for deposit. I said bye.

  8. #24448

    Never Means Never!

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I hear you. I made the mistake once with one of the most well known and reputable providers on here, Kryss. Her and I had a great relationship and she screwed me over. That's why I say I am a no deposit monger. The part of the post I was trying to dispute was the insinuation the posts about her were from her or her handler. In this case, the regular members have a posting history that is not all about her and a Sr was vouching for her.

    I am still not going to give this one a deposit for multiple reasons. Seems like others might be OK if they did.
    Deposits? Never Have Never Will! If this is an issue with a provider I move on. There are too many beautiful and honest Providers who conduct themselves with Good Faith! It doesn't hurt to have over 30 OKs on Preferred.

  9. #24447
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/235695648795

    I was looking for an outcall the other night. I messaged several providers w / o a response. I then messaged Pleasure, who I had looked at in the past and never pulled the trigger. Her pics looked a little thick, but I was looking for some action and took a chance. She was responsive to messages and showed up on time. She was a short 5'? Chubby black woman. She was polite. We went to the the bedroom. I gave her a massage and some oral. That seemed to turn her on. She had this thing where she would tense her muscles and make her whole body firm. I like my women jiggly, so not attractive at all. She also would not take her top off which was weird. I was looking forward to playing with her tits, but that was not an option. She gave a good CBJ for a while. Not a fan of CBJ, but it was decent. I reread her ad and BBBJ mentioned, but not an option for me. Then she got on top and rode me cowgirl and we finished with some missionary. I didn't find her attractive and she put in the minimal effort. The flat out refusal to remove her top was weird. There is nothing hotter than nailing a woman and seeing her tits swinging. I definitely wouldn't repeat. She doesn't see black guys, and I just want to say, you aren't missing anything.

  10. #24446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedOne  [View Original Post]
    I make a good living, thought I was smarter than the average bear and some girl with street smarts got me good. It is a hard lesson to learn. I had to learn the hard way. No Deposit ever and they all Lie. No Exceptions!
    Damn right. I think we all have made that mistake at least once and I'm sure others have made it multiple times. No exceptions should be the chant but as long as others give it they gunna keep asking. Never understood the amount of hoops they willing to jump thru for little kitty. Stay safe think I'm done ranting on this subject. Sorry.

  11. #24445
    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedOne  [View Original Post]
    I make a good living, thought I was smarter than the average bear and some girl with street smarts got me good. It is a hard lesson to learn. I had to learn the hard way. No Deposit ever and they all Lie. No Exceptions!
    I hear you. I made the mistake once with one of the most well known and reputable providers on here, Kryss. Her and I had a great relationship and she screwed me over. That's why I say I am a no deposit monger. The part of the post I was trying to dispute was the insinuation the posts about her were from her or her handler. In this case, the regular members have a posting history that is not all about her and a Sr was vouching for her.

    I am still not going to give this one a deposit for multiple reasons. Seems like others might be OK if they did.

  12. #24444
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this one lately. I think I remeber seeing a rewwiew about her awhile back. But can't seem to located anythin under Princess.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...2/010812176520
    Check post 23981 under Ashley. The link in the post has been removed but I am pretty sure it was this one.

  13. #24443
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdog69  [View Original Post]
    If you look at her photo sitting at a desk, it appears to be a YMCA I'd card lanyard she is wearing. That doesn't mean the girl in the pic is the girl you will see.
    Do you have a link?

  14. #24442
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a few weeks ago. Pics are old she does not look like that now, bigger than in pics and body is in rough shape. Cover BJ which was a 7 out of ten not bad she aims to please in that department. Hit it doggy style and start to abort no smell but red scares all over ass. I did my do and hurry up and got the hell out of there start to leave from the jump, but little head got the best of me since I was already there. Didn't even go to the bathroom fired up right in front of me. Signs of use all around the room. Wasn't a bad attitude she aim to please, but pics old body damage and no respect for use of her party favors in fornt me and dirty feet is a definite no repeat for me. Room was a reck. Oh when I was face fucking her I push her head deep down on my johnson she did'nt like that.
    Do you have a link? Lot of girls claim to be the Head Dr.

  15. #24441

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a few weeks ago. Pics are old she does not look like that now, bigger than in pics and body is in rough shape. Cover BJ which was a 7 out of ten not bad she aims to please in that department. Hit it doggy style and start to abort no smell but red scares all over ass. I did my do and hurry up and got the hell out of there start to leave from the jump, but little head got the best of me since I was already there. Didn't even go to the bathroom fired up right in front of me. Signs of use all around the room. Wasn't a bad attitude she aim to please, but pics old body damage and no respect for use of her party favors in fornt me and dirty feet is a definite no repeat for me. Room was a reck. Oh when I was face fucking her I push her head deep down on my johnson she did'nt like that.
    I suspected the same. Thanks for the insight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape