Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #3005
    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    100% honesty here. My close rate after connecting with a girl on SA or WYP via text was 50% want to meet, and 50% of those girls were up for a reasonable arrangement. That's a 25% close rate. About 4 years ago.

    Now? I think all of them are self-important retards with absurd expectations and too many ways to get easy money (Only F a and s, beta sugar dads, etc). I'm out for awhile and just working good AMPs and a few strippers in different states that are more reasonable. Fuck it.
    First I want to thank everyone for the responses. It was a domino effect that had me rant a bit. I know why I do this, but. The juice is becoming less worth the squeeze.

    Also, please enlighten me how to work a stripper into a SB. I'm tired of SA and etc. And, just like most other guys, sounds like a venture worth exploring. As I have never had the luxury. I k ow to not meet them I. The strip club. (for closing that night) but. Where do they pop up outside that arena? Haha.

  2. #3004

    Getting worse

    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello  [View Original Post]
    As I even form these thoughts in my head I feel myself sounding like a skeptical old man. The simple fact is the sugarbowl is now being filled with young ladies from the entitled generation of participation trophies and social media influencer dreams. Pretty girls with a couple cute beach pics or videos on their Instagrams or tiktoks are getting gifted with clothes, makeup, swag, and sometimes even $ by brands and companies just to plug their products to a relatively small audience. It's no wonder these girls feel that they deserve lucrative paydays just for existing. I miss the days when sugar dating was actually a fun way to make connections and actually add mutual value on each side. But just like every other business model today, there's a paradigm shift where the relationship doesn't matter beyond the moment. And never more than the bottom line.
    100% honesty here. My close rate after connecting with a girl on SA or WYP via text was 50% want to meet, and 50% of those girls were up for a reasonable arrangement. That's a 25% close rate. About 4 years ago.

    Now? I think all of them are self-important retards with absurd expectations and too many ways to get easy money (Only F a and s, beta sugar dads, etc). I'm out for awhile and just working good AMPs and a few strippers in different states that are more reasonable. Fuck it.

  3. #3003

    Well stated

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    For one thing you are dealing with a generation of inflated self worth, beyond that these girls fuck for money so they may seem personable at the time you are with them but it's Always about getting more. It's always your choice whether you want to pay them or not but if they think they can get more out of you than they will go for it.
    As I even form these thoughts in my head I feel myself sounding like a skeptical old man. The simple fact is the sugarbowl is now being filled with young ladies from the entitled generation of participation trophies and social media influencer dreams. Pretty girls with a couple cute beach pics or videos on their Instagrams or tiktoks are getting gifted with clothes, makeup, swag, and sometimes even $ by brands and companies just to plug their products to a relatively small audience. It's no wonder these girls feel that they deserve lucrative paydays just for existing. I miss the days when sugar dating was actually a fun way to make connections and actually add mutual value on each side. But just like every other business model today, there's a paradigm shift where the relationship doesn't matter beyond the moment. And never more than the bottom line.

  4. #3002

    Reply

    I'm not sure I followed your entire post, but the answer is. Don't cave. The power dynamic is in our favor (unless you enjoy findom, which is fine). Just move on to somebody who you align with better.

    That's in the case I interpreted from your post (sort of upselling next date). In the case of actual blackmail, that is a lot tougher.

    To stay a bit on topic, I haven't dived back in, but a friendly face from a couple years ago-ish looks to be back on SB.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...713053401a432e

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusVice  [View Original Post]
    Tldrl if too busy, read the last paragraph.

    I had a date, the went well by most metrics. The expected reimbursement was paid (more than 24 hours later); vigorously testing the hardwood floor of my office. Because, of the design of it, a comfortable sleeping suite, is transformed within. So, multiple smiles were had, at least by one truly. Though, within hours of good-byes and reimbursement, with the hollow "thank you's" I am told that -.

    More is needed for another date. Informed my personality and magnetism were the only reasons she "overlooked" taking less (that she never specified) to enjoy the moment with me. Going forward, it would be more.

    This is Bullshit.

    I will not beat around the Bush with you guys. I have a beautiful wife (maybe the hate for me working so much at my company is motivation.) . Luckily, she (for the most part) is up for the naughty adventures. - A mix of issues and attitude make it less intimate than most would want. I bring this up to ask.

    If there is a woman at home that holds her beauty in mind or body. Why are we allowing such blackmail?

    In this forum, we are not the lower level predictable vases. (We are men, we are predictable.).

    Last paragraph:

    Why is this allowed?

    As a singular body of consciousness (I am not touching the sex issue) . This forum section has many men I am sure we could become friends in real life. Hell, we might be able to advance each other as well. Why allow women that do not understand how you reached your status, your situation rule your situation with equal weight?

    In desperate moments why do you cave?

    If you guys do not want this public, please just DM me. I want to know.

  5. #3001
    Getting married in a scam and modern women are being brain washed and weaponized against men by the elites of the west.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusVice  [View Original Post]
    Tldrl if too busy, read the last paragraph.

    I had a date, the went well by most metrics. The expected reimbursement was paid (more than 24 hours later); vigorously testing the hardwood floor of my office. Because, of the design of it, a comfortable sleeping suite, is transformed within. So, multiple smiles were had, at least by one truly. Though, within hours of good-byes and reimbursement, with the hollow "thank you's" I am told that -.

    More is needed for another date. Informed my personality and magnetism were the only reasons she "overlooked" taking less (that she never specified) to enjoy the moment with me. Going forward, it would be more.

    This is Bullshit.

    I will not beat around the Bush with you guys. I have a beautiful wife (maybe the hate for me working so much at my company is motivation.) . Luckily, she (for the most part) is up for the naughty adventures. - A mix of issues and attitude make it less intimate than most would want. I bring this up to ask.

    If there is a woman at home that holds her beauty in mind or body. Why are we allowing such blackmail?

    In this forum, we are not the lower level predictable vases. (We are men, we are predictable.).

    Last paragraph:

    Why is this allowed?

    As a singular body of consciousness (I am not touching the sex issue) . This forum section has many men I am sure we could become friends in real life. Hell, we might be able to advance each other as well. Why allow women that do not understand how you reached your status, your situation rule your situation with equal weight?

    In desperate moments why do you cave?

    If you guys do not want this public, please just DM me. I want to know.

  6. #3000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusVice  [View Original Post]
    Tldrl if too busy, read the last paragraph.

    I had a date, the went well by most metrics. The expected reimbursement was paid (more than 24 hours later); vigorously testing the hardwood floor of my office. Because, of the design of it, a comfortable sleeping suite, is transformed within. So, multiple smiles were had, at least by one truly. Though, within hours of good-byes and reimbursement, with the hollow "thank you's" I am told that -.

    More is needed for another date. Informed my personality and magnetism were the only reasons she "overlooked" taking less (that she never specified) to enjoy the moment with me. Going forward, it would be more.

    This is Bullshit.

    I will not beat around the Bush with you guys. I have a beautiful wife (maybe the hate for me working so much at my company is motivation.) . Luckily, she (for the most part) is up for the naughty adventures. - A mix of issues and attitude make it less intimate than most would want. I bring this up to ask.

    If there is a woman at home that holds her beauty in mind or body. Why are we allowing such blackmail?.
    For one thing you are dealing with a generation of inflated self worth, beyond that these girls fuck for money so they may seem personable at the time you are with them but it's Always about getting more. It's always your choice whether you want to pay them or not but if they think they can get more out of you than they will go for it.

  7. #2999

    Last Echo In The Chamber

    Tldrl if too busy, read the last paragraph.

    I had a date, the went well by most metrics. The expected reimbursement was paid (more than 24 hours later); vigorously testing the hardwood floor of my office. Because, of the design of it, a comfortable sleeping suite, is transformed within. So, multiple smiles were had, at least by one truly. Though, within hours of good-byes and reimbursement, with the hollow "thank you's" I am told that -.

    More is needed for another date. Informed my personality and magnetism were the only reasons she "overlooked" taking less (that she never specified) to enjoy the moment with me. Going forward, it would be more.

    This is Bullshit.

    I will not beat around the Bush with you guys. I have a beautiful wife (maybe the hate for me working so much at my company is motivation.) . Luckily, she (for the most part) is up for the naughty adventures. - A mix of issues and attitude make it less intimate than most would want. I bring this up to ask.

    If there is a woman at home that holds her beauty in mind or body. Why are we allowing such blackmail?

    In this forum, we are not the lower level predictable vases. (We are men, we are predictable.).

    Last paragraph:

    Why is this allowed?

    As a singular body of consciousness (I am not touching the sex issue) . This forum section has many men I am sure we could become friends in real life. Hell, we might be able to advance each other as well. Why allow women that do not understand how you reached your status, your situation rule your situation with equal weight?

    In desperate moments why do you cave?

    If you guys do not want this public, please just DM me. I want to know.

  8. #2998

    Fake. Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    Definitely Fake. Google the pictures and you will also be able to confirm the same.

  9. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    Definite scam. The pics are a model on IG. Olivia something. We are not lucky enough to have that locally.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bad zoey.jpg‎  

  10. #2996

    This has to be fake, right?


  11. #2995

    St. Patty's Discount

    If anyone wants to use it for 25% off. Debating if I want to further frustrations.

    Promo=SP2022 V25.

  12. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by SandPiper540  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone made contact with this one. She sure sounds legit, I'm hoping to visit her this weekend. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-ab583a0a78c4.
    She's legit.

    Did you ever meet her?

  13. #2993

    Ma Belle

    We texted for some time. She wanted 300 for a dinner date and 500 for the deed. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-0324a99905d5

  14. #2992

    Martha

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    A few back and forth messages and went for the digits and got radio silence.
    I also exchanged messages with her a few times on SA. She expressed interest but then went silent.

  15. #2991
    A few back and forth messages and went for the digits and got radio silence.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape