Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 30798
-
03-21-22 14:42 #17328Senior Member

Posts: 80White Chocolate link
Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 14:01 #17327Senior Member

Posts: 78Any info on this spinner
Maybe TGTBT??
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/804125695530
-
03-21-22 09:51 #17326Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info on Elise
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370
Any info on this would be great. Have setup an appointment for today.
-
03-21-22 07:58 #17325Senior Member

Posts: 62She says Tiffany in profile. While back there was a pregnant tiffany (few months ago) that looks identical to this one. It very well could be same girl. Either she lied the first time or pregnant again. Who knows. I didn't see that girl at the time bc of lack of consistency. One day she preggo then poof not. So maybe she really is this time. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by IbChilln
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 06:37 #17324Senior Member

Posts: 300Latina "No Black Man" 772 * 8657
Pure ripoff! Pictures do not match at all. What you will see is a ugly fat girl. She was very pushy and demanded the money up front. When I refused she threatened to call "Her Man" I laughed and left anyway. Extended Stay at Bluestone? You've been warned.
-
03-20-22 19:16 #17323Senior Member

Posts: 72BKS Addelys and Julez
Addelys.
My 3rd time seeing Addelys and each time it gets better. She advertise and a small BBW but to me she's short and thick just like I like them. $$50 hr, BBBJ, Doggie, Missionary and Anal.
Julez.
Never seen her advertise and decided to give her a try. She's 45 Columbian 5'0 36 DD 100 lbs. I found her to be very attractive and her body was banging. She might be 100 lbs but she's thick with it. Started out with BBBJ, Missionary, Doggie and finished in Missionary. Will definitely see her again when she returns to town. $$50 Hr.
-
03-20-22 17:13 #17322Regular Member

Posts: 25Any Latina's in the Town!?
Hey Guys! Looking For Nice Latinas in the Town. LMK if you find any.
Cheers!
-
03-20-22 16:41 #17321Senior Member

Posts: 78Pregos in town
Hey fellas,
I was scrolling through and came across this one. I've never seen this site before.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...urham-10875401
If anyone takes a trip, please report back.
-
03-20-22 15:09 #17320Senior Member

Posts: 260Ohh wow, now that is a ghost from the past.
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
She is legit, and used to be on top of my list. I saw her multiple times, and I always had fun each time. The pics do not seem to be updated though.
The first time I saw her, she looked exactly as the pic where she is using the black lingerie showing her tats. She was in the Durham area, and saw her few times because it was on my way to the office, so it was very convenient for me.
She is pretty much GFE with no travel to Greece as an option if I recall correctly. No DFK and everything was covered, but she used to enjoy this hobby, and that was one of the reasons I used to see her any time I had chance.
Then, she disappeared out of the sudden, and came back after a year or so. I was surprised when she posted after a while, so I texted her and she recognized my number, and saw her again probably twice. This time, her posts were in Chapell Hil, but it more closer to Pittsboro area. So, with more responsibilities at work, I had to plan my visits with her in advance, and she was not always available. She gained a bit more weight on her return, and shared with me why she disappeared. She looked more like the pics in the posts where her hair is super short and blonde. Yet, we always had good times. As I said previously, I saw her twice after her return, and I saw her posts for few months, and then she disappeared again until this year.
I probably saw her the first time 3-4 years ago, then a year before all the covid stuff. I never seen signs of demons, but she likes to smoke a lot.
-
03-20-22 14:48 #17319Senior Member

Posts: 39A Different Point of View
I saw her the last time she was in town. Yes, I agree, the no kissing / DATY / GFE is a bummer. Also, she is very cautious upfront. She does video verification. But. The pros were worth it for me. Once I got through the door she was friendly and down to earth (obviously YMMV). Nice conversation throughout our time together. Also, she looks better in person than her pictures. An absolute smoke show with fantastic tits that she lets you play with. Her oral skills are top notch. She made sure I left quite happy and content. Unfortunately I can't see her this go around but I definitely will the next chance I get. Worth the $200 hhr IMO.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
Archer.
-
03-20-22 14:43 #17318Senior Member

Posts: 120Knew who this was about without looking at the name
They sadly stand in their way of success, in fact if they wasn't like that and would be at least 70 BJ I would had became a regular as they're only 10 minutes away.
Originally Posted by BushLeague
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 12:20 #17317Senior Member

Posts: 27!
Be careful with these two. I saw them a while ago, maybe 18 months or so. I didn't have a "2 girl" BBBJ, just saw the darker skin girl. The performance was good, but during the show, a guy knocks on the door and the other chick opens it, talks to the guy in Spanish with the door only partially opened. After 10 or 15 seconds, he comes in and they go into the bathroom. So now there's another monger in the room, albeit the bathroom, but the whole scene was weird, since I didn't have a clue what they were doing in the bathroom or if I was about to get setup, etc. Long story short, after the girl had been performing on me for about 5 minutes, the chick in the bathroom comes busting out and says, "times up"! My girl looks at her and says, but he's really really close (as in "finishing" but the other girl said, "No! "His time is up"! Then she looks at me and says, "get up, get dressed and leave"! The girl I was with was trying to reason with her, which was cool, but it became quickly apparent that the other girl controlled what, when, how, etc. So in an attempt to not let the situation escalate any further, I simply got dressed and left and never looked back. They are both very fluent in Spanish, but it was also clear that the other girl (reddish hair) has a temper and that day, she went from 0-100 degrees in a skinny second. As always, YMMV but it only takes one situation like that for me to strike their names (this goes for all providers) off my list of potentials. Every situation is different so it's all subjective, and I think I am more than fair in giving a provider the benefit of the doubt when it appears that an issue was a circumstance that was not in their control. I'll give that provider a second chance all day long. But when it's clear that the provider could have chosen to do A versus B, but still went with choice B, then they also unknowingly made the choice to forgo any potential earnings from this monger. I'm into the third act of my life so I've been to plenty of rodeos and walked around the block more times than I can count, and I simply refuse to donate more than once to such poorly managed charities. There are other charities out there that are well managed and who's respective representatives take their mission statement seriously, and follow it accordingly. No surprises, well managed, and value that meets or exceeds the $ amount of philanthropy. Isn't this really all we want and expect? It's a shame most of them don't see it as simple as we do. They "f" up the easiest business model out there.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 10:33 #17316Senior Member

Posts: 27Looks like the last time she posted anything was in January, 2021.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 09:51 #17315Senior Member

Posts: 1710Favorite charity. That's funny. I think that position is called lazy dog? Also, link please. We're not mind readers.
Originally Posted by Hunter36
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 00:28 #17314Banned Member

Posts: 719She's been off the grid forever.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





