Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 1000 1400 1900 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17314
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows how to reach out to Darby in Chapel Hill? No response from 3 numbers I had.

    Thanks in advance.
    She's been off the grid forever.

  2. #17313

    Reviewed in bb thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    She has never posted her stage name, but wondering if anyone has indulged? Thanks!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/034204049711
    She has a few reviews in bareback thread and on the Fayetteville board (search Sanford) she is on my bucket list. The consensus seems to be, decent provider, but maybe not worth the extra trip. As of last summer it was reported that she is very skinny.

    Please post or PM if you take the plunge.

  3. #17312

    White Chocolate

    I've seen her on Tryst and STG. Been wanting her for awhile. That ass looks good.

    Made an appointment. Quick verify and she gave me address. Nice hotel off Glenwood. Decent, safe place. Met me at the door and apologized for not having on makeup. No big deal. It is her in the pictures. She is about five feet. Nice tits and a round ass. I donated to her favorite charity and got undressed. She came over to the bed and warmed me up with a handjob with lubricant. Then she gave me a BBBJ until I was fully ready to dig deep. She asked me if I wanted it doggystle to which I immediately replied YES. She got on her knees with her ass in the air and I inserted my cock and began to thrust in her. I made sure to give her several firm slaps across the ass as I went to work. Those tattoos were gorgeous. I positioned her so she was flat on her stomach, put her legs inside of mine and pounded until I released my nut. I pulled out slowly so as not to leave the condom in her. I try to be polite.

    She gave me some items to clean up, I thanked her and left.

    Very accommodating, friendly and will definitely see her again.

    Happy Hunting and be safe!

  4. #17311
    Quote Originally Posted by NonNative  [View Original Post]
    I forgot her name but I saw her once when I visited NC. Raleigh I think. She's got full sleeve tattoos on both her arms she's petite as hell and has big tits (34 DD). I don't know if she still working but I'd love to know if she's come back to work. She was very kinky and open to fetishes. One of my best experiences.
    She looks amazing but not familiar at all. Feel like if she posted in Raleigh I would have seen / remembered her. Let us know if you track her down haha.

  5. #17310

    Kimberly That's a no for me dwag

    Texted this one and asked if she was still in town. Got a yes then asked if she was GFE. She said "Don't act like you're slow. It states in my ad not to ask anything explicit. I'm not answering that question so don't ask" Here's the ad and if there's a hidden message here I don't see it LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/77365261 She now has 2 additional ads that state "No Explicit talk" in all caps. There are reviews on the forum for her that I should have checked prior but there won't be one from me. FYI; She's NOT GFE, $200 HALF, no kissing no DATY no BBBJ and I would guess NO FUN. I think she has anger management issues. LOL I attached a pic in case the ad goes down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kimberly.jpg‎   Kim2.jpg‎  

  6. #17309

    Latina Jade

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/77493750#.

    Saw this one at a Days inn right of Wake Forest Rd. Communication was alright. I had been texting for about an hour and she was not really responding, but when I told her I was on the way she became much more attentive. Called once I arrived to confirm I was actually there I guess. Walked in the door and it was very clean. She stated that it's because she has two rooms, one for actually staying and one for business. As for her appearance the pictures are not of her, but they are a fairly decent representation of her body type. Fit with some nice tits and decent ass. Her face is okay not great, she has some acne that I personally didn't mind. I placed down the donation which was $. 2 for HH. She was very inattentive throughout. She starts a CBJ which was average and then has the nerve to stop to answer some text, after responding to text she resumes. After a few minutes she ask if I'm ready and I say sure. She then strips down but leaves her top and bra on. I ask why and she says it's because she's still healing. But she pulls her tits out and says I can touch them, she just needs the bra and shirt on so they don't bounce around. I ask if we can start with CG she says no, due to her not wanting the breast bounce and what not. So then Mish and then k9. During k9 she has the nerve to pull out her phone and start texting. After a while she puts it away because it seemed like she was actually enjoying it, but at this point she has completely killed the mood for me. I don't finish and I tell her I'm good. Overall I would not recommend and I will not repeat. Decent price clean room but I did not enjoy due to the constant and rude texting. Also she says she's been in the states for a few years so I wouldn't expect her English to be great. I communicated in Spanish so I wouldn't know.

  7. #17308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Breastplay (For free maybe)

    What's the best hookup app where you can find a potential woman who just want their titties suck or at least won't charge 100? Thanks in advance.

  8. #17307

    Luscious

    Anyone have any experience with Luscious?

    A search of the images didn't turn back anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/77489754#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43a1e870489498c146786ea11c9a157b_f.jpg‎   089004e6043e1572a33bc2835e34171e_f.jpg‎  

  9. #17306

    Any Info

    She has never posted her stage name, but wondering if anyone has indulged? Thanks!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/034204049711

  10. #17305

    Has anyone here seen this gorgeous babe?

    I forgot her name but I saw her once when I visited NC. Raleigh I think. She's got full sleeve tattoos on both her arms she's petite as hell and has big tits (34 DD). I don't know if she still working but I'd love to know if she's come back to work. She was very kinky and open to fetishes. One of my best experiences.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EC4D4F5A-13C5-497F-AF6D-F0886DC9C851.jpg‎   9C883AFB-8A7A-4440-A8C1-9192F1BF590D.jpg‎  

  11. #17304

    Looking for Darby, too

    I'd appreciate a working number as well. Last I saw she was on SA, but it's been a while since I was on there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows how to reach out to Darby in Chapel Hill? No response from 3 numbers I had.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #17303

    Where is she?

    Anyone knows how to reach out to Darby in Chapel Hill? No response from 3 numbers I had.

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #17302

  14. #17301

  15. #17300

    Not doubting a senior member

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I have visited all. I saw the first two for a 2 girl BBBJ. They are legit and did a pretty good job. I have gone back to the white one a couple of times as she has more skills in my opinion.

    The second girl used to go by Mercy and I have seen her several times but it's been a while. She is decent at best with her BBBJ but acts like she is the best of all time. I wouldn't pay a dime over 80 and that is being generous. She is also overly cautious which makes dealing with her a tiny headache. Side note. She does have a pretty good rack but you have to ask her to take her shirt off most times.

    If you want a good BJ, I would either do a 2 girl with the first two or just go with the white one if you want a solo. I think she goes by Angela.
    I wonder if anyone else could chime in on the second girl listed? I like blonds and am considering giving her a try. Any input appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape